Beating the Learning Boredom Blues
When it comes to the best educational toys for 3-year-olds you want something unique and engaging. So many toys promise to be educational but they are usually either not, or just too boring to keep kids interested.
So how do you find a toy that teaches age-appropriate skills and stimulates their creativity and imagination? Especially when at the age of three, your child starts to enjoy pretend play and has fine motor skills to play with blocks and puzzles on their own?
Well, we have done the hard work for you and rounded up 25 toys that are both educational and fun for your toddlers aged three. Most build multiple skills in a host of different areas including both cognitive and social. Take a look and hopefully, you will learn a little bit more about these awesome educational toys so you can find the perfect one for your little learner.
You may be interested in:
- The Best Toys for 3-Year-Old Boys 2021 Gift Buying Ideas
- The Best Toys for 3-Year-Old Girls Play Time 2021
The 25 Best Educational Toys for 3-Year-Olds
1. Battat – Hide & Seek Alphabet Pop-Up
Learning is full of surprises, just take a look at the Battat – Hide & Seek Alphabet Pop-Up. This colorful board has fifty pop-up flaps, each labeled with a shape, letter, or picture. Lift the flap and discover numbers, colors, and more! This durable board is perfect for learning on-the-go so your child can have fun discovering the hidden surprises anywhere and anytime.
- 50 pop-up buttons and 50 colorful flaps that pop open! surprises and Smiles await behind every flap.
- Learn all about letters, numbers, shapes and colors, while having fun! 1 cat, 2 Cats, 3 Cats, 4 Cats! you did it! use it as a memory game! what’s hiding under the circle again?
- A sturdy alphabet board, that’s built to last. This one’s a keeper with its sturdy design. Educational and fun, it will be passed on from one child to the other.
2. VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe
The VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe definitely took the words learning and deluxe to heart among the many best educational toys for 3-year-olds out there. Your little one will love exploring all this perfectly-sized desk has to offer. Pop in an activity sheet and have a blast discovering numbers, letters, and even body parts.
The fun continues when they flip the desk lid to create an easel complete with a chalkboard. The opportunities are almost endless with this petite desk set.
- The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk and includes five activity pages to explore that are filled with engaging content
- Extend the fun with expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum; LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery; stool included
3. Educational Insights Playfoam Shape & Learn Alphabet Set
If your little one has a thirst for knowledge, get them a learning tool that never dries out. Educational Insights Playfoam Shape & Learn Alphabet Set includes foam that is delightful to squish and mold and makes for a great sensory experience.
Children can form their favorite letters, numbers, or shapes using the included tracing cards and the foam will never dry out or stick. In brilliant different colors, this foam is perfect for tactile learning. The best part is that it’s practically mess-free, perfect for playing at home or on the go.
- SENSORY LEARNING! Little ones can practice making letters with this squishy, squashy Playfoam set. No-mess, non-stick Playfoam is perfect for sculpting squishy, squashy creations anywhere and anytime! Playfoam never dries out, so the creativity never ends
- INCLUDES 8 colorful bricks of Playfoam and 13 double-sided alphabet sculpt-me letter cards. Perfect for early learners age 3+
- LEARN LETTERS! Preschoolers simply place their Playfoam on top of the letter card to practice proper letter formation
4. VTech Write & Learn Creative Center
When it comes to learning toys for 3-year-olds ones that teach the foundational skill of writing are so important. The VTech Write & Learn Creative Center is an awesome board that uses magnetism to allow your child to easily draw and write.
The interactive activity modes can teach them proper strokes for forming letters and even how to write their name. When instructional time is over, it also makes a great doodle pad. Set it up in your child’s playroom or bedroom and they will have a space of their own to keep them busy for hours!
- Learning toy magnetic drawing board provides a fun way to get a head start on learning how to write with writing and drawing activities
- Pre-k learning toy has animated Demonstrations that allow children to follow along and learn proper stroke order for uppercase and lowercase letters
- Doodler allows toddlers to customize the creative center with your child's name to teach them how to learn to write their name step-by-step
5. Color Matching Mosaic Pegboard
The adorable Color Matching Mosaic Pegboard is ideal for practicing both motor skills and cognitive skills. With ten picture cards and 46 colorful, chunky buttons, kids will have to problem-solve to place the correct button into the hole. Solve the puzzle and create a cute little picture! This set will have them practicing their dexterity while they work on color identification and more.
- Creative playtime:start by matching and snapping the mushroom nails to the illustrated pattern cards to complete the picture, then move on to creating own unique designs by only using the peg board! Let your kids have imagination time.
- Educational playset:develops your children’s fine motor skills, hand dexterity, color recognition, artistic senses, imagination and early patterning, sequencing ability.
- Easy clean up:comes with a storage tray in this toy kit, easy to store all the buttons and cards when end up the game.
6. Educational Insights My First Game: Bears in Pairs
Educational Insights My First Game: Bears in Pairs puts such a unique twist on traditional matching games. Matching games help hone memory and visual discrimination, and this game is no exception. All of the bears are wearing cute outfits. Hide them in the rooms of the house, and then use the spinner to get your pattern. Then Try to find a match! You and your child will love bonding and building their educational toolset while playing this adorable game.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Hide and seek takes an adorable twist with this hands-on memory match game for toddlers! Simple, three-step instructions with no reading required
- HOW TO PLAY: Hide an animal in each compartment and take turns opening a door to find a match. Make a match and you win the game. Designed for two players, with three ways to play
- INCLUDES: 3-D playset with 6 compartments and doors and 6 plastic bears
7. Aqua Drawing Mat
The Aqua Drawing Mat is a large mat, perfect for spreading out on the floor. You don’t have to worry about your carpets though, this magic mat includes pens to which you just add clean water. Once they touch the play mat, color magically appears. As the mat dries the images fade. With the stencils, your three-year-old can practice letters, numbers, and shapes over and over again. Aside from school skills, it makes a wonderful place to let their imagination soar.
- Water Drawing Mat - Large Size,Dinosaur world pattern.Easy to use.Can be folded into a compact size.Portable for indoor, outdoor and travel.Suitable for children to learn toys.A good interactive toy for boys and girls
- Drawing Mat Board - Dinosaurs design packing box. Package included: Doodle mat x1, Magic pens x4, Drawing mold x8, Drawing Template x4, Drawing Booklet x1. For age 3 years old and up
- Magic Drawing Mat Reusable - Fill the magic pen with clean water and draw on the magic drawing mat. The doodle needs 3-10 minutes to disappear automatically,kids can draw on doodle board mat again and again.
8. ETI Toys Original 101 Piece Educational Construction Engineering Building Blocks Set
The ultimate in STEM toys, the ETI Toys Original 101 Piece Educational Construction Engineering Building Blocks Set is one of the best interactive toys for 3-year-olds. With 101 different cogs, gears, wheels, and blocks your little engineer can build practically anything!
The set includes an 80-page ebook that contains instructions in case they need help with bringing their creations to life. As they strengthen their problem solving and reasoning skills, their buildings will become more complex, making it an excellent toy for three and beyond.
YOUR CHILD DESERVES A MORE PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITY than video games, phones and tablets. STEM supported Engineering Blocks are built to develop your child’s Science, Technology, Engineering and Math skills. Challenge your kids to build creative designs, trucks, transformers , helicopters, robots and much more! For boys and girls age 3 through 6+ years , designed to support your child’s creativity as they grow.
GIFT A TOY THAT IS FUN AND EDUCATIONAL. We believe in making toys that are both fun and educational. This 101-piece gift idea set will help kids build fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and enhance creativity while keeping them entertained for hours! Which means more time for mom and dad! Supports logical thinking and problem solving, unleashing your child’s imagination to endless possibilities.
HELP YOUR CHILD BUILD SOCIAL SKILLS AT AN EARLY AGE . Social development, teamwork and collaboration are critical to success in today's world. ETI Toys Engineering blocks are designed to develop your child’s social skills from an early age. Encourages children to work together as a team to build awesome creations and comes with two dual-purpose ‘clicking’ wrenches to help support interactive play.
9. Kidtastic Dinosaur Toys
Why give a child a toy dinosaur when you can let them build their own? Kidtastic Dinosaur Toys include 106 dino pieces and the tools necessary to let your child construct, and deconstruct their very own dinosaurs. While they are building a ferocious T-Rex with the screws and body pieces, they will be practicing fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and logic.
These cute dinosaurs are a great way to disguise valuable learning skills and are sure to provide hours of creative fun as the best educational toys for 3-year-olds.
- Hours of Creative and Imaginative Playtime for your Kids: Get your kids off the iPad and into real life creativity and imagination. Take apart toy dinosaurs will keep your kids busy for hours. Watch as they build, use tools and create stories with these educational toys. The Dinosaur Kit includes 106 pieces and comes fully assembled so kids can open the box and start playing immediately. They will soon get to work deconstructing the dinosaurs and putting them back together again.
- Encourages Teamwork and Social Development for Little Ones: This beginner engineering kit for kids includes a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Alamosaurus, and a Triceratops. Little minds will work together to solve the puzzle and fit the different pieces in place. This set of 3 interactive learning toys encourages social interaction which is an essential skill for life. Sibling bonding time here we come, no more fighting over whose turn it is, kids can play together with these toy dinosaurs.
- Educational STEM Toy to Improve Fine Motor Skills and Coordination – Early childhood and brain development are crucial for your child’s future success. This construction toy will improve hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, logic and problem-solving skills. It also encourages patience and a taste of engineering at a very early age. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math skills are now fun and enjoyable for even the youngest of children.
10. Playmags 150 Piece Set Magnetic Tiles
Forget the blocks! Playmags 150 Piece Set Magnetic Tiles are a fresh take on building and constructing. These vibrant magnetic tiles easily attract one another so they can be stacked, connected, and layered to form whatever your child can imagine.
The various shapes can create geometric designs, towers, and more – a wonderful (and sneaky) way to introduce early geometry and architecture skills. Encased in durable plastic, these magnets will hold up to prolonged use and are safe for little ones.
- 150 PIECE MAGNETIC TILE PLAY SET: Your child's engineering outcomes are endless with these colorful 3D magnet tiles from Playmags! Draw inspiration from the Idea Book or build something totally unique with dozens of different magnetic building blocks to choose from!
- STRONGER, SMARTER MAGNETIC BLOCKS: Includes 132 Magnetic tiles with Exclusive SUPERMAGS; Strong, Durable Magnets are Great for Building Tall 3D Structures Playmags are the only magnets for kids with SUPERMAGS and Clickins to our name! Super strong magnets guarantee super sturdy structures, while alphabet letters click in to windows to inspire extra creativity!
- IMAGINE, ENGINEER, LEARN: Convert imagination into 3D sculptures with these STEM toys for girls and boys! Easily connecting tiles facilitate skills in basic geometry, architecture, and engineering! Thanks to diverse shapes, colors, and even the ABCs, learning opportunities are abundant.
11. Step2 Fun with Friends Kitchen
The best learning toys for 3-year-olds don’t just teach academic skills, they can build social skills too. The Step2 Fun with Friends Kitchen includes all of the pieces and parts your little chef will need to cook up delicious meals. The fun sounds and interactive features feel like the real thing. They can even do the dishes in the pretend sink when they’re done cooking. Have a seat at their table and let them practice manners, etiquette, and social niceties.
- Pretend stovetop burner features realistic electronic lights and sounds, activated with the special frying pan and boiling pot (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included).
- Make a cup of coffee with the pretend single-serve coffee maker station and included travel mug!
- Get cooking with the pretend appliances including the stovetop, oven with clickable knob, microwave, and refrigerator to keep pretend ingredients fresh.
12. Li’l Gen Dinosaur Toys
Dinosaur lovers will delight in Li’l Gen Dinosaur Toys. The vivid book provides interesting images of dinosaurs in their habitats while the books narrating dragonfly discusses all the details and facts about each archaic period. The set also includes twelve dinosaur animal figurines.
After they learn about a particular dino’s characteristics and lifestyle they can have fun imagining and playing with their own action figure. One of the best educational toys for 3-year-olds, this is the perfect gift for future archeologists and paleontologists!
- DINOSAUR FIGURES - This prehistoric play box includes 12 dinosaur animal figures at 7" each. They are life-like and great for boys and girls aged 3 year old and up.
- DINOSAUR SOUND BOOK - Follow the narrating dragonfly through the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods exploring the colors, landscapes and habitats of your favorite dinosaurs. Discover and learn the rumbling sounds of each of the 12 dinosaurs featured.
- EDUCATIONAL & FUN - At Li'l Gen, we not only value the importance of early childhood development; we think enjoyment is just as crucial! That's why we made it our mission to disguise learning and skill development tools beneath entertaining toys and interactive activities.
13. Melissa & Doug Abacus
Educational toys for 3-year-olds can help entertainingly teach your child vital skills, and the Melissa & Doug Abacus is one such toy, a hands-on way to learn beginning math skills. At first, sliding the colorful beads can help with counting while proving to be lots of fun. As children grow, they can use the abacus to perform mathematical operations like adding and subtracting. The abacus is an ancient tool and still with us today, this practical toy is a must-have for math!
- CLASSIC ABACUS LEARNING TOY: The Melissa & Doug Abacus Classic Wooden Toy is a traditional abacus wooden bead counting frame with 100 brightly-colored wooden beads.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This counting beads math activity toy is made from a solid hardwood base and frame that holds 10 thick-coated wires with 10 colorful wooden beads on each – 100 beads in all.
- 8 EXTENSION ACTIVITIES: Our bead counter for children comes with eight additional extension activities that help kids from 3 to 5 develop early math, counting, and logical thinking skills.
14. The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails
The adorable The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails is a matching puzzle in which your child must match the head and tail of animal puzzle cards to complete the picture. This age-appropriate game is perfect for little ones to begin understanding social skills such as taking turns, patience, and sharing. No two puzzle cuts are alike so finding the match shouldn’t be too difficult, making this an enjoyable experience for little minds.
You may be interested in: The Best Baby Toys: Top Picks on 6 Popular Toy Categories
- EXPLORE THE ANIMAL WORLD – Little learners will love the animal theme of these puzzles. Matching each head to the correct tail is a fun way to explore the world of animals. The friendly, colorful illustrations create ample opportunity for conversation and learning. The strong theme is designed to promote conversational and social skills and capture the imagination of the child.
- INTRODUCE JIGSAWS IN A SIMPLE, FUN WAY - The My First Match It! puzzles are designed to provide just the right level of challenge for the individual child; begin by offering just two matching pieces; increase the challenge level by simply offering more pieces to choose matches from.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are a great way to help your child develop basic problem-solving skills such as creative thinking and perseverance. These are skills which can be transferred to other tasks.
15. Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game and Board Book Combo
Your child will delight in helping the silly squirrel find matching colored acorns in the Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game, and Board Book Combo. The spinner identifies which acorns to hunt and then players must use the squirrel squeezer to pick up the acorns for their nest. Talk about dexterity practice! While their squirrel is on the hunt for acorns, they are exploring color recognition, not to mention manners and friendly gameplay.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play—no reading required. Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
16. Fisher-Price Clean-up and Dust Set
Some of the top best learning toys for 3-year-olds are those that help them build skills outside of cognitive learning. The Fisher-Price Clean-up and Dust Set is a great example. It can assist with learning responsibility, ownership, and taking care of your belongings. Plus, the perfectly sized mop and duster make cleaning loads of fun! The set includes a mop, duster, a cobweb, and one “dust bunny”.
- Cleaning role play toy set for kids ages 3 years and up
- Wooden sweeper-mop has removable, machine-washable cloth
- Fabric duster, soft “dust bunny,” and felt cobweb
17. Learning Resources Puzzle Globe
This unique Learning Resources Puzzle Globe is a delight for kids to explore. All of the continents are brightly colored and removable. The chunky continent puzzle pieces are just the size for a toddler’s hands to hold and place on the globe. Each piece depicts popular animals and landmarks for each continent.
The labels further your child’s understanding of geography and location by helping them to name the continents. This really is a cool globe unlike any other best educational toys for 3-year-olds.
- BUILD FINE MOTOR SKILLS: The puzzle globe is great for early fine motor skills, learning spacial awareness, and geography
- PUZZLE GLOBE FOR KIDS: The globe’s 6 puzzle pieces represent Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa, and North and South America, while a stationary bottom piece represents Antarctica
- PERFECT FOR SMALL HANDS: Each continent piece is chunky and easy for little hands to grasp; the largest piece (Asia) measures 5¾ inches in length. Kids will love this puzzle globe!
18. iBaseToy Doctor Kit for Kids
Excellent for the future doctor or even the child who is nervous at doctor visits, the iBaseToy Doctor Kit for Kids can take the fear out of checkups. This cute kit allows your little one to get familiar with pretend medical tools while learning about the human body. Role-playing with mom or dad or even siblings can foster their caring and nurturing side. There is so much packed into this take-along kit, including a stethoscope, reflex hammer, and more!
- 🎁Kid-safe & durable: There are no sharp edges or points on this doctor kit. They're made of safe, non-toxic, odor-free and durable ABS plastic with sturdy design, and are in bright, fun colors. They're also easy to use and clean. The build-in batteries are included for best convenience.
- 🎁Encourage imaginative play. Being a Doctor is one of the most respected professions, and helping a child imagine themselves in this role will help boost their self-esteem. Many kids are frightened by doctors. These play versions of doctor's instruments will make them more familiar and even interesting.
- 🎁Realistic Doctor kit: there are over 15pcs Doctor toys plus a multi-function case. Includes stethoscope, reflex hammer, glasses, thermometer, syringe, DIY stickers (The introduction to the location of each sticker is on the side of the package) and so on. The stethoscope can produce an authentic real-life Heartbeat. Kids will love this Medical kit for its variety and designs of Lights and sounds.
19. Skoolzy Rainbow Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups
What child can resist picking up things with tongs? The Skoolzy Rainbow Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups includes easy to grasp tongs that make sorting, counting, and arranging so much more interesting. Your child will enjoy discovering beginning math skills, like pattern building, as they interact with these colorful and adorable bears and their matching cups. The set includes 60 bears, as well as a colorful bear dice for games and an activity boom complete with learning suggestions.
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING TOYS with BEAR DICE: Children will find MANY WAYS TO PLAY. The counting BEARS with CUPS & bear DICE make for fun toddler games. As occupational therapy toys for toddlers, preschool and k-3 boy or girl; these occupational therapy gifts will the improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills development of your 3, 4, 5 or 6 year old preschoolers to learn to add, count, sort & stack
- TODDLER EDUCATIONAL TOYS: Great STEM educational math manipulatives for preschoolers and montessori materials toy that includes rainbow color sorting & counting activities designed to MOTIVATE AND STIMULATE YOUR CHILD'S MIND. The bear counters are also great as sensory autism toys or math Montessori toys for toddlers. The toddler toys work as baby learning toys for 3 year old boys and girls to make fun toddler activities. They are useful for preschool learning toys for 4, 5 or 6 year olds.
- Sorting toys make fun TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES for teaching color recognition & basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. The math manipulatives also function well as preschool toys with addition & counting toys by 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s. Use for educational games or boys and girl toys for kids math games for 3 year old toddlers through kindergarten and elementary and homeschool supplies. These montessori materials work well as fine motor skills toys for occupational therapy tools
20. FunzBo Flower Garden Building STEM Toys
Let your child explore their creative side with the FunzBo Flower Garden Building STEM Toys with the 99 flower pieces your little one can build the garden of the dreams and practice problem solving and color identification in the process. The flowers are broken into stamens, leaves, petals, stems, and pistils, so the combinations are endless with these best educational toys for 3-year-olds. Putting together the bright and beautiful flower components is simple, allowing them to landscape a giant and gorgeous floral arrangement.
- 🌻【AMAZING VIBRANT COLORS】 Each piece of the flower toy set are colored vibrantly to help stimulate visual sense and color recognition.
- 🌻【SUPER FUN TO PLAY】With all the interchangeable pieces, girls can make hundreds of possible flower arrangements!
- 🌻【CREATIVITY ENHANCER】Greatly develop creativity and imagination in children when playing this manipulative toy flower playset
21. BEST LEARNING Learning Clock
Learning to tell time can be a hard concept, especially in the digital age when clocks are usually analog. The BEST LEARNING Learning Clock works to make the task a little easier. The moveable hands will read out the time to your child, helping them to learn how to read a clock face. When they want to practice, the exciting quiz mode can test their time knowledge. When learning time is over, this helpful clock acts as a nightlight while playing peaceful lullabies.
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2018! Creative Child Seal of Excellence Award 2019! "What time is it?" The smartest interactive talking clock toy to engage youngsters on how to read the clock.
- Simply turn the hour and minute hands as it reads out the time. In Quiz Mode, its interactivity is essential to keep children absorbed. Teaching your little one to read the clock had never been easier with this Learning Clock.
- PUT YOUR CHILD TO BED with Sleep Mode as it plays 10 classical music and act as a night light with 12 options with a timer up to 60 minutes.
22. Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar Twist
Searching for the best electronic educational toys for 3-year-olds? The Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar Twist takes the cake. This cool insect helps introduce the foundational skills of computer coding with easy to twist dials that alter the caterpillar’s path. Each time your child builds a new route by changing the dials on each of the caterpillar’s deferments, they’re working on sequencing. The fun lights and sounds keep them engaged as they explore the world of coding through this awesome caterpillar.
Early coding and problem-solving toy for preschoolers ages 3-6 years 1 motorized head and 5 permanently attached segments Each segment has a dial for kids to turn to program a path for Code-a-pillar Twist
23. BRIO World – 33873 Smart Tech Engine Set with Action Tunnels
All aboard for learning! The BRIO World – 33873 Smart Tech Engine Set with Action Tunnels is not only great for spatial awareness and strategy as they build a track, but also cause and effect. Each smart tunnel will make the smart-looking modern train perform a specific action, like backing up, depending on where your child places the tunnel they can decide what the train will do next. This set really takes the traditional train and track toy to the next level!
- Product includes - The Smart Engine Set with Action Tunnels comes with 17 pieces including a battery-powered Smart Tech engine, passenger wagon, Smart Tech Action Tunnels, Smart Tech bridge, wooden tracks, and more.
- Perfect for the creative toddler - Start your budding train engineer off on the right track with a Smart Engine Set with Action Tunnels. It’s the perfect gift at Christmas or over the holiday season for the creative toddler - designed for ages 3 and up.
- Compatibility - As your child develops, so can their railway play as the Smart Engine Set is compatible with all other BRIO World railway toys.
24. Melissa & Doug Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Magnetic Calendar and Responsibility Chart Set
Hoping to build some responsibility and teach good habits out of the best educational toys for 3-year-olds? The Melissa & Doug Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Magnetic Calendar and Responsibility Chart Set is a cute (and painless) way to do so! Your child will look forward to putting the events, weather, and dates on the colorful wooden calendar that has over 80 wooden magnetic options.
They will also enjoy taking ownership of what chores they want to do and checking off their completion. The set includes 90+ responsibility magnets, allowing a diverse range of chores. This sturdy wooden board takes the hassle out of chore delegation.
25. Painless Learning Place Setting Placemat
Learning table etiquette was never so easy! With the Painless Learning Place Setting Placemat, your child will be ready for tea time with the queen, or at least grandma! Children can practice how to layout dishes and silverware correctly, and having them help to set the table doesn’t hurt either! This may be a rather unconventional type of toy but it is certainly one of the best educational toys for 3-year-olds to get your child nailing down table manners.
Let’s Hear it For Learning!
Hopefully, you have learned something with this list of best educational toys for 3-year-olds ideas! Here are some of our personal top picks for three-year-olds:
- BEST LEARNING Learning Clock – strengthen cognitive skills
- VTech Write & Learn Creative Center – for endless writing and doodling fun
- iBaseToy Doctor Kit for Kids – great for pretend play and to build social skills
- Melissa & Doug Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Magnetic Calendar and Responsibility Chart Set – teach responsibility and chores
- Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar Twist – encourage thinking skills and promote love for coding
This list has something for everyone and of course, each one is sure to be tons of fun! Let us know in the comments which toy was a learning lifesaver and don’t forget to pass this along to other parents in need!
Last update on 2021-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API