What are the best gifts for 1-year-old girl? Should you go for a doll? Or maybe she would love a stuffed toy? But wait, she needs an educational toy, right?
Yes, choosing a gift for a 1-year-old girl can be that confusing.
Lucky for you, we already did our research on gift ideas for 1-year-old baby girl. In this article, we compiled the best toys for 1-year-old girl for 2020. Continue reading to find which are the best ones for your needs!
What are the Best Toys for 1-Year-Old Girl for 2020?
Here are the top toys for 1-year-old girl for 2020:
1. LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket (It’s Picnic Time!)
Picnic is the best bonding time for the family. But if you don’t have the time for that, this picnic toy set is your next best option!
Containing sandwiches, pizza slice, strawberries, and pies as well as plates, utensils, and even a blanket, this toy is definitely picnic-ready! Aside from pretend playing, all the basket contents are designed to facilitate your little to explore different shapes and colors.
Guess what? It even plays fun sound effects and instrumental music for the ultimate picnic experience!
- Set a space for fun, learning and sharing The Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
- Explore shapes and colors/colors with food pieces and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
2. Avenor Baby Balance Bike (Cutest Bike Ever!)
The pink bike is one of the best toys for 1-year-old girl for developing balance, coordination, and of course for providing your girl a happy and exciting childhood!
If safety is your concern, you’ll be happy to know that the bike is made of safe and sturdy carbon steel material so you’re assured that your baby girl is in safe hands!
- PREMIUM QUALITY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM + FULLY CERTIFIED for SAFETY – The infant bike is THE BEST baby riding toys for 1 year old that creates a smooth, easy ride for young toddlers. With a WINNING combination of a STURDY lightweight frame and a IDEAL HEIGHT designed seat, the baby balance bike walking toys for 1 year olds gives a natural upright position by centering the baby weight over their hips.
- PERFECT DESIGNED for 6 TO 36 MONTHS TODDLERS to build CONFIDENCE, INDEPENDENCE and COORDINATION. The push bike for 1 year old is designed as a PRE BALANCE BIKE for on-the-go toddlers who are too small to a ride a proper balance bike. The 1st birthday boy girl gift creates an easy SMOOTH RIDE for young toddlers and makes this your top picks for the best ride on toys for 1 year old
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - NO TOOLS required - The baby bike has a MODULAR DESIGN and comes 95% already assembled which makes it easy to throw in the trunk of a car for use at the PARK, mall or wherever your toddler would rather ride than walk. It is suitable for 1 year old boy gifts as well as 1 year old girl gifts. The four widen and durable wheels are strong enough for both INDOOR or OUTDOOR play
3. VTech Pull and Sing Puppy (Cutest Educational Puppy)
Your child will surely fall in love with how cute this toy puppy is. On the other hand, you will love this puppy too as it will teach your daughter a lot of things!
The puppy has three buttons that will introduce parts of the body, colors, and helps develop fine motor skills. As if that’s not enough, it also plays puppy sound and music to promote language development.
- Push or pull the playful puppy using the cord to activate music while building gross motor skills
- Three colorful buttons promote fine motor skill development in toddlers
- Introduces numbers, colors and parts of the body; plays music and puppy sounds to promote language development in a playful way
4. LeapFrog Alphapup (Best First Pet!)
Do you want to give your child a pet dog? Take baby steps and give her this singing push-and-pull toy puppy first!
The dog’s colorful sweater features buttons that will produce names and sounds when pressed. She will also play music and produce sounds when you press her music note button. With its design, the toy will keep her entertained for hours, one of the best toys for 1-year-old girl to get!
- Pull along to hear the ABC song—learn the alphabet and letter sounds for children aged 1-3. Playful pup makes a sweet pal with velvet-soft floppy ears that are fun to pet. Aaa batteries required
- Colorful stripes on alphapup's sweater double as buttons that trigger letter sounds and names to help teach children phonics and early vocabulary
- Pull alphapup's leash or press the music note button to sing along to three learning songs, and press the bone button to learn fun Doggie phrases
5. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical Mirror (For the Girly Girl)
Start your girl early on her beauty journey with this musical toy mirror. More than a regular mirror, this music mirror is designed for music and learning.
The set includes a compact which plays songs when opened. The miniature mirror comes with fun and realistic accessories like lipstick, soft powder puff, bracelet and comb. Let us also not forget about how cute it looks!
- More than 30 sweet, sing-along songs, tunes, and phrases
- Magical activations & 6 dancing lights
- Fun accessories include comb, lipstick, bracelet & soft powder puff
6. LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table (DJ in the Making)
Share your love for music with your child through this musical table. You can find keyboard, xylophone, and a few other musical instruments that will introduce classic nursery rhymes, song, and instruments to your child.
As if that’s not enough, it also teaches shapes, numbers, colors, and letters! The eye-catching fuchsia pink table legs are a nice touch!
- Colorful instruments and buttons activate a variety of 70+ songs, tunes, and learning responses
- Introduces numbers, letters, shapes, colors and more
- Explores sounds, songs and instruments such as the piano and drum
7.VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube (Learning at Its Finest!)
If you want a toy that the child can both learn and have fun from, this toy cube is just what you need!
All sides of this activity cube are packed with fun learning activities like animal sounds, shape recognition, animal names, and many more. The cube can play up to 25 songs and sounds for a fun playtime. It also encourages your child to crawl as it can produce motion-activated sounds. This activity cube certainly lives up to its name among the other best toys for 1-year-old girl!
- Kids learning toy has 5 sides of play that encourage discovery and exploration; 4 light-up buttons introduce animal names, animal sounds and shapes
- Pre-k learning toy has 14 interactive features that develop fine motor skills; toy assists babies with sitting up to play
- Motion sensor activates fun sounds when the activity cube is moved to attract attention and encourage crawling
8. Lamaze Fifi The Firefly (Most beautiful Toy Firefly in the World)
One look at this and your little girl will surely be enchanted with this toy firefly.
You’ll be happy to know that it’s not just for aesthetics. Every part of the firefly is laden with fun learning tools like interactive toys, mirrors, and clacking rings.
Moreover, the bright colors and textures of the firefly can also help your baby focus. It even comes with a clip-on hook so you can attach it to your baby’s stroller or diaper bag.
- FUN TOY FOR BABIES: Delightful and fun jingle sound; keep baby entertained and catches attention
- BABY DEVELOPMENT: Clacking rings awaken auditory senses and ladybug teether helps to sooth baby’s gums
- SURPRISE CRINKLES: Soft velour body and multiple textures on the wings keep baby engaged
9. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Kitchen (For the Little Chef)
Cooking or preparing food is one pretend play that little girls love and this toy refrigerator is the perfect tool for it!
The refrigerator is actually a shape sorter with its contents as the shape. Also, it comes with on/off light switch and clock with roller for motor skills development.
Moreover, it produces over 75 songs and sounds.
- Interactive pretend kitchen with 4 play settings, including bilingual learning in English & Spanish
- 75+ songs, tunes, sounds and phrases introduce letters, numbers, colors, shapes, and more
- 2 sides of play with activities like shape sorting, on/off light switch, clock with roller and more
10. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (Walk in Style!)
This cute walker is the best way to teach little girls to walk in style! Any little girl would love its pink and fuchsia combination!
Aside from being a walker, it has a control panel that is designed for learning. It features shape sorters, piano keys, and light-up buttons. The walker can also produce over 70 music and songs!
The best part? You can remove the learning center so your child can play with it on the floor!
- Interactive learning baby Walker has a removable play panel; frustration free packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
11. Green Toys Dump Truck (The Cutest Truck Ever!)
Who says toy dump trucks can never be girly? With its pink and lavender color combo, this truck will certainly prove you wrong! It may be cute but this truck means business as it is designed to help your kid develop fine and gross motor skills.
All parts of the truck are made of environmental-friendly and safe materials.
- Safe Toy: dump truck is made with environment-friendly materials. Use of post recycled plastic with no BPA, palates, or PVC — is safe for earth and child. Toy is packed using recycled materials and printed with soy inks for added environmental safety
- Usage of Dump Toy: this pink color truck toy is designed for girls and helps them improve their gross motor and fine motor skills, including pincer grip. This play vehicle is an innovative way to introduce your child with hauling sand techniques
- Pack Includes: this pack of dump truck toy consists a workable dumper with no metal axles. Imaginative play skills of this toy will help your child understand dumping techniques in a practical way
12. GUND My First Dolly Stuffed Plush Blonde Doll (Your Daughter’s First Best friend)
Dolls are usually a girl’s best friend, and this blonde doll is the cutest best friend your baby girl can ever have. Your little girl will certainly fall in love with its embroidered pink dress, floppy hat, and sweet face. For sure, this is one doll among the other best toys for 1-year-old girl that will be with her even when she gets older!
- My First Dolly in blonde featuring an embroidered pink dress and floppy hat
- Embroidered eye & nose details ensure safe use for all ages
13. VTech Musical Rhymes Book (Rhyme, Rhyme All the Time!)
This rhymes book will teach your child all the rhymes she needs to know!
In addition to its visually stimulating pages and fun sounds and music, it also has colorful buttons which introduce colors and instruments. Additionally, it has a learning center with fun play pieces that your child can slide and twist!
- Interactive kids book has big easy-to-turn pages; nursery rhyme book comes with 6 classic nursery rhymes
- Early education learning center build fine motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces; Pre-K reading book has 40+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Talking book features 5 colorful piano buttons that make sounds and introduce colors and instruments; 2 modes of play: music mode and learning mode
14. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Sis (Bear-y Good for Learning!)
One look at this stuffed toy and it will seem like a regular stuffed bear. Here’s the deal: it is actually an interactive learning stuffed toy!
It is designed to teach 100 words, introduce body parts and shapes, talk about counting and letters, and many more. Combining the warmth of stuffed toys and technology of learning toys, this soft toy gives you the best of both worlds when it comes to the best toys for 1-year-old girl!
- 75+ songs, sounds, tunes & phrases!
- Sis’s hands, foot, ear, and light-up heart respond to baby’s touch (5 activations in all!)
- Teaches 100 first words, introducing parts of the body, shapes, counting, the alphabet and more!
15. Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube (For the Future Mozart)
Want your child to play musical instruments one day? This magic cube will influence her to!
The magic cube can produce the sounds of flute, violin, French horn, piano, and harp. While playing, the cube light up to the music’s tempo.
That’s not all. Your little girl can learn how to combine instrumental music by pressing any of the buttons simultaneously.
- Educational toy teaches how sounds combine to create 8 Mozart masterpieces
- Includes harp, flute, French horn, piano, and violin instrument sounds
- Orchestra button plays all instruments at once
16. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank (Save and Learn!)
This piggy bank teaches your kid the importance of saving. But more than that, it also teaches your child about numbers and animals (as these are printed on the sides of the coins).
That’s not all. Press the pig’s nose to hear different sounds, songs, and phrases that your child can learn from!
- 40+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases
- Includes Smart Stages technology – learning content changes as baby grows
- Two levels of play offer fresh songs, phrases & sounds for your little one's age & stage
17. VTech Learn and Discover Pretty Party Playset (Tea Time!)
If it’s not cooking or food prepping, little girls are pretending to have a tea party. This toy tea set has everything you need – teacups, pastries, and teapot– for the ultimate tea party either on their own or with a group of friends!
This playset has a lot of add-ons, which include 6 sing-along songs and over 70 sounds, music and phrases. It is one of the best toys for 1-year-old girl for a play pretend tea time!
- Toddler kitchen play-set gives interactive responses and encourages imaginative play; put pieces in their place to see them light up and interact
- Toddler pretend play-set has 70+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases; Infant learning toy teaches shapes and colors with cakes and cookies
- The baby Playset includes a pitcher of pretend lemonade, cups and sweet treats to share with friends
18. Fat Brain Toys Dimpl Duo (Simple yet Brilliant)
Simplicity is beauty. This unique toy is one proof of that among the best toys for 1-year-old girl in the list. After all, it only has colorful textured bubbles on a white casing.
Don’t judge the book by its cover though as it offers plenty of benefits for your little one as your child grows. Its push-and-pop and poke-and-grab design promote sensory exploration, fine motor skill development, and better cause-and-effect understanding. Your child can also learn some reading skills about shapes and colors (and even Braille!) in the later years.
- Unique tablet featuring silicone buttons, textured shapes, and words written in Braille
- Encourages sensory exploration, tactile learning, shape learning, colour learning, reading skills
- On one side, buttons embossed with shapes, labelled with shape names in English and Braille
19. Munchkin Wind Up Swimming Penguin Bath Toy (The Best Bath Time Partner!)
This penguin bath toy is the answer to all your bath time problems. All you need to do do is place it in the water and it will swim in the water and entertain your baby!
Seeing the penguin swim will make bath time more exciting for your little one. It’s truly imaginative play at its finest, serving as one of the best toys for 1-year-old girl in the bath!
- Penguin really swims through water
- Wind-up arms and release to make penguin swim
- Lightweight and easy for little hands to operate
20. VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight (Best Way to Learn Colors!)
Want to make color recognition more engaging for your little one? You should check out this flashlight!
This flashlight produces lights in five different colors. Moreover, it also plays over 50 sing-along songs, phrases, and sounds. The flashlight has animal designs and even has a ladybug that will interact with your child.
- Educational kids toy features exciting songs and music that teach about animals, colors and numbers; ladybug button activates sounds and interacts with child
- Kids flashlight comes with over 50 sing-along songs, music, sounds and fun phrases; children's toy features 5 light colors that are not too bright
- Early learning center teaches toddlers to count along and learn numbers 1, 2 and 3; great toy flashlight for boy or girl toddlers
21. Mega Blocks Big Building Bag (For the Little Builder)
Yes, little girls should build too! This big building bag can help her build almost everything she can imagine.
The bag comes with 60 building blocks in eye-catching sweet pastel colors (she’s a girl after all!) that she can use to build buildings, cars, homes, landscapes, and a whole lot more!
This building set is truly the best toys for 1 year girl for developing gross motor skills and imaginative play.
- 60 building blocks in sweet colours, including distinct shapes
- Ideal for little hands
- Hands-on play for early childhood development
22. Fisher-Price Soothe & Glow Seahorse (Soft, Cuddly, and Musical)
This is probably the cutest stuffed seahorse you will ever see and we’re pretty sure your daughter will agree with you!
Wait, let me tell you something—it’s actually more than just a stuffed toy. It can play up to 8 lullabies and soothing sound for up to 5 minutes. This is another good example of combining the warmth of stuffed toys and technology of interactive best toys for 1-year-old girl!
- Plays up to 5 minutes of music, 8 different lullabies and soothing ocean sounds
- Soft, cuddly and soothing with a gentle, comforting glow
- Baby activates sounds with a gentle squeeze, learning about cause and effect
23. LeapFrog Violet’s Learning Lights Remote (Your Child’s Smart Remote)
If you have Alexa or Echo Dot, your daughter has this LeapFrog remote! This pink and lavender remote will teach your child about shapes and numbers.
But wait, there’s more! The remote also plays over 65 tunes and songs and also answers with recorded audio responses from Violet. It also introduces different words and phrases.
And if your child is getting bored, she can ask Violet how she can find fun in every kinds of weather. Violet will provide you and your daughter fun activity ideas that you can try!
- Tune in to discover shapes and numbers! find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with violet
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how violet finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with violet. Help violet find shapes in her garden
24. Woby Musical Flapping Yellow Duck (Best Interactive Toy Duck)
This toy duck is designed to facilitate his baby to exercise his limps and develop large motor skills by running after him. What can be more entertaining than a walking and dancing toy duck? Your little girl would surely run after it!
As if that’s not enough, it also produces lights and music and helps your child with color recognition. The different colors of the duck’s body parts also develop vision ability and stimulate creativity.
- Great Educational Toy: Will enlighten children to see, hear, touch, observe and explore cognition. the musical duck will keep your child happy through his or her early development stages!
- Woby Multifunctional Musical Dancing Duck Toy: Imitating and chasing the musical duck can exercise baby's limbs large motor skills; The lamp flashes, promote the development of baby vision ability.
- Musical Intelligence Development: Each feature has a different functional effect. The duck can enhance baby's interaction ability, hearing and improve the baby's knowledge, the music and animal sounds can teach your child about rhythm.
25. labebe – Baby Rocking Horse, Ride Unicorn (Rock in Style!)
All little girls love unicorn so your baby will surely love this rocking pink unicorn! This little cute horse is designed with your baby’s comfort and safety in mind.
It is made of PP cotton with plush fabric that is perfectly soft for your little one. It is placed over a sturdy and lightweight solid wooden horse structure that will keep your baby safe and secured. It also comes with a seatbelt so there’s no chance that your baby will tip over and fall.
- 🏆 AWARD WINNING 🏆 - The unicorn design won the award from Melbourne and Nuremberg toys exhibition for the fabulous plush animal design. The structure and rocking horse appearance are all originally designed by our 👍 French team 👍 . It is specially cute and sturdy. You will only find those ride on unicorn, plush rocking horse at Labebe store and your kids will be extremely surprised and happy to have such a wooden rocking horse for birthday gift or Christmas gift.
- ⛅ Perfect Soft for Baby Skin - The filled PP cotton are all well stitched inside the plush fabric, sewing are neatly done, baby's little butt is completely protected by softness and you won't find any fiberfill come out from corner, Unicorn will stay solid even when roughly pulled by babies. The abundant pp cotton are spread evenly at every corner, this ensures the comfort. Your child will enjoy it with this baby ride, baby rocking horse. This animal rocker, rocker toy will be a BFF.
- ⛅ Sturdy Structure - Solid wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiber) are used to make the structure, solid but not too heavy to rock. The wooden structure and rails are rounded and examined manually, to give a smooth surface, not to scratch kids' clothes and skin. All the Materials are strict to the Toys Safety Standards ASTM/CE F963 in USA and EN75 CE in Europa. This unicorn ride on , child rocker will make you child safe growth as a baby riding toys,rocker infant.
26. Premium Soft Baby Book First Year (Best Baby Book)
Baby books are a must-have and this baby book is the best there is. It is handcrafted from soft polyester so it is absolutely safe for girls.
It tells a story about animals (which is the most fascinating topic for kids) using peek-a-boo flap, sounds, mirrors, different textures and colors, and eye-catching images.
- 😃 PEEK-A-BOO FLAP, MIRROR, SOUNDS, TOUCH & FEEL: Developed by experts in the US. Our handmade cloth books have a stimulating feature on every page. Bright colors for your baby’s attention. Perfect for newborns to toddlers. It gives your child or grandchild endless hours of fun!
- 🤓 EDUCATIONAL TOY FOR LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT & BONDING: Reading the rhymes & stories of this book gives you a chance to bond with your baby. At the same time, it is an educational toy. A wonderful way to stimulate language and sensory skills. It’s never too early to start reading to a child.
- 💕 DURABLE, SAFE & MACHINE WASHABLE: Our cloth books are designed to outlast even the roughest toddler! Handcrafted from soft polyester, this soft book is absolutely non-toxic and safe for your infant. The stitching is strong for extra durability. The handle makes it easy to attach to a stroller or car seat. And it holds up in the wash.
27. Ancaixin Wooden Toys Carrot Harvest Puzzle (Most Creative Puzzle)
This carrot puzzle is designed to help your baby recognize the size of the carrots and find the slot where it will fit.
While this toy is for sorting games, this wooden toy will also help your child develop shape recognition and motor skills.
- Safe Material: Made of New Zealand natural pine wood with water based paint. Non-toxic, smoothly surface. 100% safe for your baby. NOTICE: Please wipe clean the toy with mild detergent and damp cloth. Do not put it into water as the water may soak into the wooden and make the paint peel. Avoid sun exposure.
- Sorting Game: Your baby'll need to recognize the size of carrots to put them back to the slot.
- Developmental Benefits: While playing with this wooden toy, your little one is also developing fine motor skill, hand-eye coordination, shape recognition and dexterity.
28. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn My Smart Purse (Fashion for the Little Girl)
This Smart purse will complete your baby’s look. But more than that, it has different parts—zipper and handle– for developing motor skills.
It also contains rattle phone, clacker keys, bead bracelet, credit card, and compact mirror for a more realistic pretend play. Lastly, it produces over 50 sounds, songs, and phrases in both Spanish and English.
- Interactive toy purse with 5 play accessories: rattle phone, compact mirror, credit card, clacker keys & bead bracelet
- Activities like sliding the zipper, opening the handle & pressing the light-up heart activate fun songs, sounds & phrases
- 50+ songs, sounds & phrases introduce counting, colors, opposites, greetings, Spanish words, and more
29. LODBY Magnetic Doodle Board (For the Future Artist)
The best way to stimulate your child’s imagination is by giving her a pen and paper. This toy takes pen and paper into the next level. With its magnetic design and easy-to-use-pen, this doodle board will help you develop her artistic skills.
The great thing about this board is you do not have to bring out lots of papers and spend lots of ink just to teach your child how to draw. Just let her draw and once she’s done, you can erase it so she can have another blank canvass to work on!
- 🎁 【4 Colors Zones & Stamps】—This magnetic doodle board displays 4 colors (Red, Yellow, Blue, Green) what make child’s drawing more vivid. And there are two stamps to add fun to your child's drawing.
- 🎁 【Safety & No Mess】—No pigment, no dust, no ink, drawing board can provide a safely and no mess way for boys and girls to scribble, writ, draw etc. No effort to slide the sliding erasers right and left to erase the pattern on the drawing pad. It can be erased very clean and used repeatedly.
- 🎁 【Educational Toys】—Children can draw, write, and play games with families or friends. Inspiring kid’s creativity, show a fun world of kid’s imagination to you. Let child’s creative talent starts from colorful drawing board.
30. Le Papillon Pink Princess Tent Kids Ball Pit (Your Baby’s Private Space)
This ball pit is designed to provide little girls with a safe, private, and fun space. The tent features all the colors girls would love—pink, white, red, and fuchsia.
It is shaped like a dome with a curtain in front which you can roll up to see what’s inside. It can accommodate lots of balls and is spacious enough for your child to move around and have fun, be it for indoor play or outdoor fun activity!
We also have good news for you – the tent is lightweight and foldable so you can easily stow and store it when needed.
- 1.Beautiful and Colorful Modeling, suitable for 1-8 years old children, Size:42.9"length x 43.9"Width x 36.27" Height.
- 2.Material:(Fabrics) Polyester Nylon Fabric (Stent) tech architecture.
- 3.Foldable, Durable, Good Systolic Function, Safe and reliable, Super easy to carry, set and get back.
Which is the Best Present for 1-Year-Old girl?
All of these are the best toys for 1-year-old girl but which would be the best gift for 1-year-old girl? We have five recommendations for you. Here they are:
- LeapFrog Alphapup because it provides your child the opportunity to experience having a pet in addition to the learning activities it offers.
- Avenor Baby Balance Bike because it is good for little girls to learn how to ride a bike at an early age.
- VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube because it’s a learning center that you can bring with your everywhere.
- Fat Brain Toys Dimpl Duo because its simple design work well in promoting sensory exploration.
- Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Sis because it’s both a stuffed toy and learning center!
What do you think of our list? Do share this article with friends and family who may find this list of toys useful!
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API