The dadada Soho crib may not be a model you have heard before, but after our dadada Soho Crib review, we’re willing to bet it will be a strong contender for a spot on your baby registry.
The Soho crib is relatively new on the scene but promises to be a favorite with its thoughtful design and lovely appearance. Want to know more about this awesome 3 in one crib? Let’s dive in!
Tell Me More About the dadada Soho 3 in 1 Convertible Crib!
First, let’s start with the brand dadada. Though the company is new, combined, the creators have more than eighty years of experience in the furniture industry and a big passion for all things baby and family. Their sustainable products focus on using quality natural resources in an eco-friendly way.
This also turns out to be great for your baby (think non-toxic)! All of their cribs are made in Italy, have extensive certifications, and are incredibly beautiful. A great example is their Soho convertible crib.
The dadada Soho 3-in-1 Crib is a three-in-one crib, converting from crib to toddler bed and finally to a daybed. It promises to be the only crib you’ll ever need, suiting your little one from birth through early childhood.
Like other baby cribs that turn into toddler beds, it has all of your basic features, such as adjustable bed heights. But what truly makes the dadada Soho 3-in-1 convertible crib stand out is its quality and beauty.
It is Italy assembled with solid beech wood and non-toxic finishes, making it certified safe and child-friendly. The gorgeous smooth slats with contemporary mid-century modern lines to complement your baby’s nursery help give this new crib a classic feel while being a strict JPMA standards crib. The sturdy design means this crib will have no problem lasting for years to match your baby’s growth from newborn to toddler.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified 3-in-1 convertible crib that adheres to strict JPMA standards
- Easily adjusts from crib to toddler bed and daybed
- Contemporary, sleek design made in Italy
- Durable construction made from phthalate free solid beech wood with non toxic paint
- Fits standard crib mattress
- Toddler bed conversion kit sold separately
- Pricey compared to other convertible cribs
A Detailed Breakdown of the dadada Soho 3 in 1 Crib Features & Benefits
We’ve already established that this dadada crib is both pretty and practical, but let’s take a deeper dive into what makes it a solid choice if you’re looking for a 3 in 1 baby crib.
Ease of Assembly.
Like other three in one cribs, the Soho 3 in 1 convertible crib won’t fit through a standard doorway, meaning assembly is required. Thankfully, it only takes a few simple steps! The side panels come with all the slats attached, so you won’t have to worry about installing them individually.
All you will need to do is connect the sturdy inclined legs to the supports to form the base. Then, attach the side panels, add on the base for the mattress, and voila; you have the awesome Soho 3 in 1!
This helpful video shows just how easy crib set up is:
The clear instructions are labeled for easy identification and will guide you step by step. It shouldn’t take longer than an hour to put it together and double-check your construction.
Converting your crib to a toddler bed or a daybed is just as easy, though you will need to purchase the Soho crib conversion kit first.
If you’re searching for mini cribs for small nurseries, this 3 in 1 crib probably isn’t for you. It is a crib that turns into bed, so it has to be big enough to accommodate a toddler and a young child.
Though, if you’re looking for the best baby cribs of standard size, then it’s a great option! It’s roomy, comfortable, and makes a lovely nursery addition.
Even though it isn’t a mini crib, it still has a great minimalist crib appearance with its classic open design. It’s a full-size baby crib that isn’t too bulky or big and fits well in most average nurseries.
The dimensions of the Soho baby dadada crib are 53.50” x 29.95” x 36.7” when assembled. It’s nearly the same size as the dadada Soho 2-in-1 convertible crib, just a few pounds heavier.
Most parents love this Soho convertible crib because of its ability to accommodate baby’s growth. First, before even transitioning your crib, you can lower the crib mattress. It has three adjustable crib heights (or three mattress positions) to keep your little one safer for longer while in crib mode.
Then, dadada’s Soho cribs convert into a toddler bed. This 3-in-one model goes even further, transitioning finally to a day bed crib. For all of these, you’ll need the Soho crib conversion kit.
It’s a great investment due to its amazing versatility when it comes to bed heights and mattress positions. Your child will be able to use it long after the baby stage. It’s one of the best cribs for 2-year-olds and beyond, as its daybed setup is pretty cool!
Even from birth, the adjustable mattress height is great, making it not only one of the best cribs for tall parents but for those of shorter stature too.
Related: Best Cribs for Short Moms
As with most dadada furniture, this bed is GREENGUARD Gold certified. It is safe for babies with its non-toxic materials and finishes. We’re talking lead-free and phthalate-free. Made of beechwood, it is sturdy and solid.
All the surfaces have been smoothed down so that there are no sharp edges. It meets strict JPMA standards and has gone through rigorous safety testing so you can confidently lay down your child at bedtime or naptime.
You may be interested in: Best Crib Bumpers
It may be made in Italy, but we adore its classic open Scandinavian design and mid-century modern flair! It’s excellent for minimalist, modern homes but works well with any kind of nursery room style. Available in three colors, you have your pick of white, natural, or a combination of white and natural solid wood.
Accessories and Options.
You don’t need Soho crib bedding as this crib fits a standard crib mattress. However, it’s worth mentioning that Newton Baby (listed in our best crib mattress article) has a partnership with dadada.
Not sure if Newton Baby’s crib mattress is the one you’re looking for? Check out our detailed review on it to help you decide.
dadada Soho Crib Alternatives
Wondering what else is out there when it comes to a convertible crib daybed or toddler bed? Here are a few contenders.
Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Crib
The Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Crib is another crib that converts to a daybed and a toddler bed in between and is a crib with an adjustable mattress height. It has a very similar appearance to the dadada, with its mid-century modern legs and minimalist design.
However, it offers more color options with eight to choose from. The price point of the Babyletto is just a bit lower as well. It is similarly GREENGUARD Gold certified but made from New Zealand pine wood instead of beechwood.
- Design and appearance
- Both GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Babyletto has more color options
- Babyletto is slightly cheaper
- Babyletto is made of pine instead of beechwood
Choose the Babyletto if:
- You want more color options
- Want a slightly cheaper option
- VERSATILE MODERN DESIGN: The best-selling Hudson's iconic turned-out foot, rounded spindle design, and open silhouette make it a versatile choice for the modern nursery. Complete your nursery with the Hudson 3-drawer or 6-drawer dresser.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Hudson has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTABILITY AND ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: The Hudson transitions from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit. The low profile design and 4 adjustable mattress positions make it easy to put a newborn to rest.
Delta Children Essex 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib
The Delta Children Essex 4-in-1 Convertible Baby Crib can go through three conversions like the dadada and has a three-position adjustable mattress. It offers another transition, to a sofa-daybed, but not a full-size bed for a true 4-in-1 convertible crib. It also has that lovely leg design and smooth, wooden spindles.
Made from pine wood, it is light, sturdy, and non-toxic. Available in two color options, white or gray. It is cheaper than the dadada but arguably not as high-quality or as attractive.
Nevertheless, the Delta Essex crib is certified safe and a wonderful budget-friendly option for those who still want the look of the dadada Soho.
- Design and appearance
- Both are JPMA certified and non-toxic
- The dadada can convert to a sofa daybed
- The Delta is made of pine instead of beechwood
- The Delta is less than half the price
Get the Delta Essex 4-in-1 if:
- You’re searching for the dadada appearance at a budget-friendly price
- GROWS WITH BABY: Crib converts to a toddler bed, daybed and sofa Daybed/Sofa Rail included; Toddler Guardrail 0094 sold separately Crib features stylish angled legs in solid pine with a natural finish
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Adjustable height mattress support with 3 convenient positions to grow with your baby
- COORDINATING ITEMS: Uses a standard size crib mattress sold separately , to ensure the perfect fit pair your crib with a Delta Children, Serta or Beautyrest crib mattress
DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Finally, we have the DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib. This crib does convert like the dadada, from a crib to a toddler bed and daybed, but then it can go one step further, transitioning to a full-size bed.
With its traditional design and rich colorings (there are seven options), the DaVinci doesn’t resemble the minimalism of the dadada. However, it is constructed from non-toxic pine and is GREENGUARD Gold certified. And, only half the price!
- Both can convert from crib to daybed
- Both are GREENGUARD Gold certified
- The DaVinci has a more traditional design
- The DaVinci can convert to a full-size bed
- The DaVinci is half the price
Get the DaVinci if:
- You want a different look
- You want a crib that can convert all the way to a full-size bed
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- GROWS WITH BABY: Four adjustable mattress positions that can be lowered as your baby begins to sit and stand. Easily converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed (toddler conversion kit No.M3099 and full-size conversion kit No.M4799 sold separately)
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of 100% solid sustainable New Zealand pine wood -only the best for your sweet baby
The Dazzling dadada Soho Crib!
New but sure to become a favorite, the dadada Soho 3-in-1 Crib combines the best of both fashion and function. Its design is attractive and sturdy, offering you a high-quality crib that will last your baby from birth through early childhood. If you’re looking for an investment-worthy crib, this infant bed is a great pick!
What do you think of this 3-in-1 convertible crib? Share your thoughts with us below!
Last update on 2023-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API