It is a lovely and heartfelt event to watch someone get baptized and start a faithful and pure journey. It is an immense privilege to attend this important ceremony and bestow a special gift on the little one and their parents.
However, writing a baptism card message can be quite a challenge, as you want it to be short and sweet.
For your help, we have compiled some things to add to the card for the memorable day. This article will instruct precisely what to write in a baptism card, so keep reading to find out！
Related: Baby Dedication VS Baptism
Baptism Card Messages to Babies
It is a special moment for children when they read their baptismal greetings once they are older. Hence your baptism prayer must be heartfelt and cute. Here are a few examples of what to say for a baptism:
- Praying that your heart fills with love and faith as you devote yourself to the Lord from this day on.
- Warm wishes to your family as they begin their journey to raise you as a loving child. I cannot wait to see you grow and thrive!
- It is a joy to be included in your baptism ceremony. My best wishes to your family!
- Let this special day be bestowed with eternal faith and blessings. I pray the Lord to be with you in every step of your life.
- Wishing you a lifetime of success and happiness. Happy baptism day!
- May you be filled with the Christian faith as you are graced by the holy water. Blessings!
- Sending my love to you on this happy day! Stay blessed.
- May Lord bless you on this day and onwards. Sending my love!
- I pray for the baptism to bring God’s blessing into your life. May you be filled with faith and love.
- Wishing you all my love on your day of dedication. Congratulations on your baptism!
Baptism Card Messages to Parents
It is a big day for parents to watch their child be blessed on their baptism day. So, you have to make sure to let across your support and love using cute baptism quotes. Here are some baptism words to say:
- Sharing my love with your family on this special day. Can not wait for (name of the child) to grow up with God’s grace.
- Congratulations on your baby’s baptism! May they always bring joy and pride to your family!
- Sending love and best wishes to your family on this happy day!
- I hope this holy baptism day will always be remembered as a day of joy.
- May this special day be filled with the Lord’s blessings for our precious child.
- Congratulation for baptism of your adorable child. May this only be the start of their faith-filled journey.
- On this beautiful day, may God bless and lead you as you raise your baby to love and devote themself to Him.
- What a joyous occasion! We are grateful that you let us be a part of this momentous occasion. May God continue to bless you!
- Praising God for His blessings as your baby gets baptized. They are priceless.
- My best baptism wishes are with your family on this blessed baptism day, may you never see a day of woe!
Also read: Cool Baptism Gifts for Boys
Baptism Card Messages from Godparents
It is a great pride and joy when you are chosen to be the little one’s Godparent. Because of this, the honor must be expressed adequately for your Godchild to feel it when they read the baptism wishes years later. Let us look at a few examples of what to say in a baptism card:
- May this baptism day be filled with love, joy, and peace for your family. We are honored to be your child’s godparents and will do everything we can to help them become the best version of themselves.
- We are overjoyed to stand by your family on this special occasion. Your child is blessed to have parents like you, and we are honored to be their godparents.
- On this baptism day, we promise to be your child’s positive role model and guide. We are grateful to be their godparents and will do our best to help them in their faith.
- We feel blessed to be chosen as your child’s godparents and promise to always be there for them. We pray that this baptism day marks the beginning of a beautiful spiritual journey for your child.
- As you begin your journey in faith, know that you are loved and cherished by your family and friends. We are honored to be a part of your spiritual journey as your Godparents.
Related: What Do Godparents Buy for Baptism
Baptism Card Verses from The Bible
A holy occasion like this deserves some holy baptism sayings to be referenced in your card. You can show your pure intentions by adding a few of the following baptism blessings quotes to it:
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit” – Matthew 28:19
- “Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” – John 3:5
- “For we were all baptized by one Spirit to form one body – whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free – and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.” – 1 Corinthians 12:13
- “And this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” – 1 Peter 3:21
- “For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” – Galatians 3:27
- “Now when all the people were baptized, and when Jesus also had been baptized and was praying, the heavens were opened,” – Luke 3:21
- “He saved us, not because of our righteous actions, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,” – Titus 3:5
- “For by one Spirit, we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.” – 1 Corinthians 12:13
- “Or don’t you know that all of us baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death so that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.” – Romans 6:3-4
- “Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” – Acts 2:38
Baptism Card Example
Let us look at an example of what well-written baptism wording in a card may look like:
We are thrilled to be celebrating your baptism with you and your family. We want you to know that we are honored to be a part of your life and are committed to helping you grow in your faith and love for God.
As you are baptized, may you feel God’s love surrounding you and filling you with His grace. May this day mark the beginning of a life filled with blessings, joy, and peace.
Remember always that you are a beloved child of God, and that He has great plans for your life. May His light shine brightly through you, and may you bring love and kindness to all those around you.
With love and blessings,
As a last tip, just make sure the greetings for baptism are genuine and from the heart to portray the love you feel through happy baptism quotes. You are good to go as long as you are sincere and know how to put your feelings into words!