Are you a new parent who wants to stay active but doesn’t want to leave your baby at home? So why not take your little bundle of joy with you? Not only will they observe the dynamic way of life, but it will also provide you with an excellent opportunity to bond with your baby.
With tons of baby strollers available on the market, finding the stroller that can give your babies a smooth ride in rough terrain can be difficult. Don’t worry, the new BOB strollers make heavy running, jogging, or hiking with your baby feel effortless.
We have made a list of the best Bob strollers available on the market, so you can select the best stroller that fits your needs.
- Best Bob Stroller Reviews – Our 4 Top Picks
- Bob Strollers Comparison Chart
- What Sets Bob Strollers Apart?
- Factors to Consider Before Buying the BOB Stroller
- Some Bob Stroller Accessories to Complement Your Stroller
Best Bob Stroller Reviews – Our 4 Top Picks
With a range of options, BOB jogging strollers are a great choice for parents. However, it’s important to consider individual needs before selecting the perfect one.
There are many options available for you to select from. But we have narrowed it down to our 4 best picks to simplify your selection process.
The BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 is perfect for heavy running and jogging. With its advanced suspension system and air-filled tires, your baby can enjoy a smooth ride over uneven trails. This lightweight jogging stroller has a padded adjustable handlebar that helps absorb the wheels’ shocks on rough surfaces.
Babies can stay comfortable during their jog in the ultra-padded compression seat that can be reclined with a button.
Moreover, the BOB Revolution flex has a swivel lock in the front wheel and a foot pedal parking brake that secures both rear wheels, keeping your baby out of harm’s way.
You will love the 6 storage pockets and extra-large lower storage basket as you can pack everything your baby needs on your family outing.
Another attractive feature of this BOB running stroller is that it is travel system ready, and it is compatible with most major brands of infant car seats with the help of a compatible adapter.
Overall, this product is a beautiful way to engage in physical activity along with your kids.
- Smooth ride: Suspension system & air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights; No-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 6 storage pockets & extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; Includes a cell phone pocket at the handlebar
BOB Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller – Best for Hikers
Next on the list is BOB Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller. If you are a hardcore hiker or a runner, this is the perfect pick. It is designed with an advanced and enhanced SmoothShox suspension system, allowing you to take any uneven terrain easily.
As this all-terrain jogging stroller is on the heavier side, you can have control at high speeds with the ergonomic hand brake to ensure the stroller doesn’t roll away on its own. Furthermore, the convertible handlebar can make any bumpy adventure comfortable.
The one-handed fold allows you to fold the stroller in one swift movement, making it easy to lift, carry, or store. The BOB Gear Alterrain provides plenty of room for storage with the extra large zip-top cargo basket and five pockets, so you can store your child’s diaper bag, toys, and other necessities.
With the 100% waterproof canopy and UPF 50+ shield, your child will stay safe from all types of weather. Moreover, the high-performance reflective fabric and reflective rims make this stroller ideal for cloudy days and hikes on steep hills.
- Fold & Go: 1 hand, quick fold collapses the stroller to a self standing position with a single twist of the hand
- Rugged elegance: Sleek frame, performance fabrics and reflective rims turn heads on the hiking trail or city street; Lunar fashion is ultra reflective
- Smooth ride: Smoothshox suspension and air filled tires balance out the ride for your little adventurer, so you can take on any terrain
BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller – Best for Infants
If you are looking for a single stroller that you can use for daily activities and jogging, then check out BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller. It has a lightweight frame, but the stroller can hold a maximum weight of up to 75 pounds, substantially higher than similar BOB strollers on the market.
The mountain bike suspension and air-infused polymer wheels provide a smoother ride, and your baby will not feel any bumps. For additional protection, the swiveling fore wheel is versatile, with a function that allows you to lock and unlock. Moreover, the two-position reclining fully padded seating allows your child to sit comfortably on your trips to the market or while you jog.
BOB Rambler is the best pick for an infant Bob stroller as it is designed to accept the infant car seat with special attachments. The five-point no-rethread harness makes it easy to adjust the child seat. This compact, easy-to-use, 2-in-1 travel system-ready everyday stroller is perfect for new moms.
- Smooth ride: Suspension system provides an ultra-smooth ride; Compact, air-filled tires save on trunk space
- Perfect Fit: No-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments as your child grows
- Extra space: Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat
BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller- Best for Multiple Kids
If you are looking for a BOB stroller that can accommodate two children, then the BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Double Jogging Stroller is fantastic.
It has two seats with a separate water-resistant canopy, personal leg support, and a footrest. You can also adjust the no-thread five-point harness easily according to the needs of your growing babies.
This BOB double jogger provides extra maneuverability and stability with the mountain bike suspension, adjustable handlebar, and swivel-lock function in the front wheel. Additionally, this model in the revolution series has extra storage space with 10 compartments that will help you pack many more items for your two kids.
It is a travel system-ready stroller with a car seat and a stroller concept, greatly benefiting parents and saving extra costs. The BOB Revolution Double Stroller also fits perfectly with Disney size requirements, so you can plan a Disneyland adventure with your toddlers.
Related: Best Stroller for Disney
- Smooth ride: Suspension system & Air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect Fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights; no-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 10 storage pockets and extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; includes a cell phone pocket handlebar
Bob Strollers Comparison Chart
BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller
BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller
What Sets Bob Strollers Apart?
Bob was founded in 1994 by Roger Malinowski (an expert cyclist) and Philip Novotny (an aircraft mechanic).
They started with an innovative and lightweight bike trailer YAK. When they started their families, they designed and built a jogging stroller, the Sport Utility Stroller (SUS), so they could keep up with their active lifestyle.
SUS had all the BOB’s patented features, like advanced suspension, polymer wheels, off-road performance, and convenient fold.
In 2005, the introduction of a swiveling front wheel revolutionized the stroller and took the world by storm. In 2011, Britax acquired BOB strollers. And there are continuous upgrades and improvements in the features of the newer models.
Present-day BOB products are more advanced and feature-packed. The enhanced performance, safety, and versatility make them a preferred choice among moms who are avid hikers or joggers.
The models range from single-jogging strollers to double-jogging strollers.
Here are a few reasons that set BOB jogging strollers apart from other products in the market.
- Exceptional Quality: BOB strollers are made with durable and long-lasting materials. The lightweight frame, which is usually made of aluminum, doesn’t rust easily. Moreover, high-performance fabric with reflective accents makes these strollers ideal for outdoor activities.
- Suspension System: All these strollers are designed with a suspension system. This keeps your baby comfortable through better shock absorption on the bumpy and rough ride. Many models feature an adjustable suspension system in which the level of suspension can be adjusted according to the kid’s weight and terrain. Newer models have an advanced SmoothShox suspension system.
- Air-Filled Tires: As the BOB strollers are designed for uneven terrains, the rubber wheels in regular strollers are replaced by large air-filled wheels. These tires provide better traction and shock absorption.
- Safety: BOB offers different safety features, like adjustable handlebars for parents of all heights, handbrakes for better control at higher speeds, and a 5-point harness with no rethreading.
- Maneuverability: The three wheels of these strollers provide excellent maneuverability when jogging or hiking off-road. The front wheel locks provide stability on uneven paths.
- Easy Foldability: BOB strollers have an effortless folding mechanism. It allows you to fold easily in 1-step or 2-step with a push button, hence making it easy to store or transport without any complication.
Bob strollers are easy to use, safe, sturdy, and provide an enjoyable ride on rough terrain for your baby. Thule VS BOB is a hot debate among parents. However, for heavy running, BOB strollers have a more advanced suspension system than Thule.
You may be interested in: Thule Urban Glide Vs BOB Revolution Stroller Review
Not all jogging strollers are designed for kids of all ages. Most of these strollers are for babies who are more than six months old and can sit up. So, this cannot be purchased as a baby’s first stroller.
However, some models are built to accommodate newborns, like BOB Rambler is a good infant stroller. BOB strollers can accommodate more weight than regular strollers; therefore, they tend to last longer.
Parents must consider their lifestyle before buying any stroller. If you need it for simple chores like a walk to the nearby grocery store or a simple jog in the park, then a simple, cost-friendly stroller will do just fine.
However, if you love to go on long hikes and heavy jogging, then these BOB jogging strollers with advanced suspension systems are recommended.
BOB strollers are among the most expensive ones in the market due to the amazing features they offer. If you don’t intend to use your stroller for what it is designed to do, then you should go for a regular stroller. However, if your lifestyle demands heavy-duty jogging gear, these strollers are worth the money.
If you have more than one kid, then ideally, a double stroller will work best for you. The products can accommodate two siblings until they grow out of it.
BOB offers a few additional accessories to enhance your outdoor experience. These include
While exploring outdoors, babies frequently get hungry and having a snack tray is helpful. This snack tray is compatible with the BOB double stroller. It comprises two cup holders and flat surfaces for food, fruits, snacks, toys, and more. The installation of this Bob gear is quite easy. It can attach and detach to the stroller frame with a push button.
With this Bob stroller adapter, you can connect your Peg Pergo infant car seat to create the perfect travel system. It is compatible with all models of single BOB strollers.
Stay organized with the BOB handlebar Console and make your jog with your baby manageable. It features 2 holders for cups or bottles and a large center zippered pocket for your keys, mobile and other accessories. This BOB gear is easy to install and doesn’t slip while running. This sturdy and durable handlebar console is compatible with all BOB strollers like BOB gear Alterrain, BOB Alterrain pro, BOB Rambler, and BOB gear revolution Flex 2016+/2.0/3.0.
You can transport your single strollers conveniently with this BOB gear travel bag. Made of durable, water-resistant fabric, this bag is enormous, sturdy, and rolls well. The internal pockets also allow more room for diapers, wipes, toys, and blankets.
If you like to go on long walks or ride in steep hills, this weather shield for the baby stroller will come in handy. With BOB Gear Weather Sheild, you can protect your baby from wind, sun, and rain. Moreover, your toddler can enjoy the views with the large, clear viewing peek window.
Selecting a jogging stroller that is perfect for you depends upon your needs, and each one of these BOB strollers on the list would make an excellent choice
If you like to engage in heavy running and jogging, pick the Bob Revolution Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller. If you are looking for a stroller that is easy to fold with advanced suspension on a hike, then BOB Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller is the perfect pick for you.
If you want a jogging stroller that can also be utilized for your normal activities like groceries, then pick BOB Rambler Jogging Stroller. And if you have more than 1 kid or twin, then BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Jogging Stroller will make life easier for you.
The best thing about a BOB stroller is that whichever model you use, it can’t go wrong. All of them are safe, easy-to-maneuver top-notch strollers.
Now that you have learned about the best BOB strollers available, you can choose one and get active as a family.
Last update on 2023-06-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API