Are you by any chance, a fan of Chicco, and looking for the best Chicco stroller?
Yay! We’re on the same page! I am here to help you pick the best products from the trustworthy, affordable, and reputable Chicco brand.
To help find the Chicco best stroller for you, I included reviews on different stroller models, including double strollers for twins, lightweight, jogger, and even luxury strollers!
No worries if you’re a stranger to the brand and just so happened to have accidentally come across this one! Before we move on to our Chicco strollers reviews, let’s talk a bit about the brand itself.
- Why Choose Chicco Baby Products?
- Types of Chicco Strollers Explained
- Best Chicco Stroller Picks: A Quick Comparison
- 9 Best Chicco Strollers
- Chicco Liteway Stroller – Best Overall
- Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller – Best Double
- Chicco Activ3 Air Jogging Stroller – Best Jogging Stroller
- Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System – Best Travel System
- Chicco Shuttle Frame Stroller – Best Budget-Friendly
- Chicco TRE Jogging Stroller – Best For City-Street Runs
- Chicco BravoFor2 Double Stroller – Best For Different Age Siblings
- Chicco Corso Modular Quick-Fold Stroller – Best For Toddlers
- Chicco BravoFor2 LE Double Stroller – Best Posh
- Choosing Chicco Stroller: Buying Guide
Chicco is a leading brand in Italy, the brand’s homeland.
Since its founding 60 years ago, the company grew around the world. Fast-forwarding to present day, Chicco baby strollers, toys, clothes, Chicco stroller parts, and other brand items are now widely available in up to 120 countries.
For many parents, going into Chicco shops is always a safe bet.
Chicco toys, gear, and baby strollers are no strangers to parents from all around the world. In fact, the brand’s popularity increases with every new product they launch on the market.
The Chicco brand positions itself as a mid-priced baby gear brand, with most products manufactured directly in China to help reduce costs.
The brand is praised for its quality child car seats, strollers, and feeding products.
If you are someone who aren’t familiar with Chicco stroller and car seat systems, simply read on to determine which Chicco baby stroller is best for your needs!
Baby travel systems are a practical infant car seat and stroller combination. Chicco infant car seat with stroller is a great way to transport babies comfortably from one place to another. It allows you to move your sleeping baby without much disturbance!
You’ll get a stroller, a base for the car, and a matching car seat. Purchasing a bundle with these items allows you to save money and have a versatile transporting system for your baby for the first several months after birth.
Are you expecting twins? Congrats! One is pure bliss and two is a blessing!
You’ll need to pick a double stroller for your baby as a practical way to transport two babies at the same time.
Chicco offers tandem strollers for twin infants and strollers with two transporting positions. These are excellent if you have one toddler and one infant!
When it comes to getting a Chicco double stroller, you’ve got three models to choose from – Cortina, BravoFor2, and BravoFor2 Le double stroller.
Chicco makes some of the most functional jogging strollers on the market.
Jogging strollers help parents stay active and have a convenient aerodynamic shape that keeps the baby comfortable all the time. Parents can walk, run, and rollerblade while pushing their baby in a Chicco jogging stroller.
Chicco makes several models of compact and practical lightweight strollers. These are designed to help parents run their errands and stay on the go while keeping their children comfortable.
Most Chicco lightweight strollers (umbrella stroller included) are easy to maneuver and suitable for babies older than six months.
Modular strollers by Chicco are suitable for younger and older babies. They are also compatible with Chicco infant car seats and allow rear and forward-facing direction. These are full-size strollers with several reclining positions, and you can use them on different terrains.
Related: Best All-Terrain Strollers
In case you’re in a hurry, take a closer look at the following table to find the best Chicco car seat and stroller combo, or best jogging, double model, and more according to your needs!
Let me walk you through the 9 Chicco best strollers worth your attention.
My reviews contain the good and the bad sides – everything you need to know to make an informed decision! Every little detail about these strollers matters – after all, you will transport your baby in it!
If you are looking for a simple Chicco single stroller, here is a good candidate – the Chicco Liteway Stroller.
With its weight of 17.2 pounds, along with its compactness and easy fold, this stroller is highly practical for the everyday needs of modern parents. It packs a lot in an affordable price tag.
Some of the best features of the Liteway model are its four reclining positions, which support your growing baby, padded handles, convenient suspension, and front-locking swivels.
The stroller also has a spacious basket for all your items and toe-tap rear brakes, which allows you to park the stroller safely.
The frame is made from aluminum for added sturdiness. Compared to some other Chicco products, Liteway is rather a simple stroller without additional features, such as a parent tray and compatibility with car seats.
At the same time, Chicco Liteway supports one-handed operation, is lightweight, sturdy, and comfortable for the baby – all of that and just a little over $100.
- Easy to set reclining position
- Multiple colors available
- Adjustable leg rest
- Stroller isn’t compatible with car seats
- Strapping system is somewhat inconvenient
- Can be too short for tall parents
- 4-Position backrest easily adjusts with 1 hand for growing children
- Adjustable, removable canopy with peek-a-boo window. Rear Wheel Diameter is 7inch
- Adjustable footrest for added comfort and support
If you are looking for a Chicco double stroller, Cortina Together is a solid option.
It is one of the strollers compatible with Chicco KeyFit 30 and all other KeyFit and Fit2 car seats without the need for an adapter.
The Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller is easy to fold, but you’ll have to hold the front stroller seat canopy so it doesn’t come in the way. When folded, the Cortina stroller is self-standing and locks in position. Unfolding the stroller is also relatively quick and easy.
The storage bin is great. It is spacious, easily accessible, and can hold 10 pounds of load. The capacity is perfect for two babies!
You can also switch the front to the rear-facing direction in a few steps. The stroller weighs over 30 pounds, so it is definitely on the heavier side.
Overall, Cortina is a practical and durable stroller with ample storage space.
- Simple folding and unfolding mechanism
- Compatible with multiple Chicco seats
- Gender-neutral design
- Durable construction
- Padded arm bar and cup holders included
- Bulky when folded
- Can be inconvenient to push on uneven terrain
- Accepts 2 key Fit or Fit2 infant car seats (no adapter needed)
- 2 Standard stroller seats with reclining backrests and independent canopies
- Self-standing fold can be activated with one hand
Chicco Activ3 Air Jogging Stroller ensures a smooth ride with foam-filled tires. It comes with an adjustable suspension mechanism which keeps the ride smooth on various terrains.
I like how simple it is to adjust the reclining position. Also, the mesh backrest is a nice touch. It will keep the ventilation great, even if you jog on a warm day!
The control console features a hand-operated swivel and hand brakes. Do take note that the Activ3 Chicco stroller needs a click-in attachment to support KeyFit and Fit2 car seats though.
Therefore, if you need a Chicco jogger travel system, Activ3 is worth your attention.
It is a modern and lightweight jogging stroller designed to help parents remain active and keep the baby comfortable and safe on different terrains. This three-wheeler stroller is easy to push despite its weight.
- Great tires for jogging and other physical activities
- Long canopy and mesh backrest makes the stroller convenient for different weather
- Suitable for different terrains
- Sturdy alloy steel frame
- One-handed folding enabled
- Car seat adapter for KeyFit isn’t included in the price
- Accepts all Chicco KeyFit and Fit2 car seats with click-in attachment (sold separately)
- Exclusive Control Console with hand-operated swivel and brake controls for unmatched convenience
- Multi-position reclining seat with 3D Air Mesh backrest for improved ventilation
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System is a value-packed combo comprising the brand’s best sellers – the Bravo quick-fold stroller and KeyFit 30 car seat.
This Chicco travel system has everything you need for comfortable transport. You can convert it to a car seat carrier, and the stroller itself is convenient for use.
It has an adjustable push handle, a spacious storage box, and two cup holders. On top of everything, the stroller folds down quickly and features a self-standing form.
Compared to the Chicco Bravo Le Trio travel system, the original Bravo system lacks certain Chicco stroller accessories. For example, it doesn’t have a pull-out visor. Also, Bravo Le Trio comes with a different car seat.
The mini version – Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Travel System is also available, and it is equipped with a child tray. Bravo Trio doesn’t have it, but you can purchase your Bravo child tray separately.
Overall, Chicco Bravo is a solid and reliable option that comes with a quality stroller and car seat, both equipped with innovative safety mechanisms.
- Stroller seat is easy to install
- Sufficient padding for protection and comfort
- Car seat base is included in the price
- Multiple recline positions
- Comfortable for short and tall parents because of the adjustable push handle
- Heavy, but manageable
- Difficult to clean because of the tiny parts, straps, and mechanisms
- The Chicco Bravo Trio System Includes Bravo Stroller, Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base
- Stroller features a removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key Fit. A gorgeously woven jacquard in a delightful polka dot pattern is paired with warm grey and delicate pink accents, creating a feminine look that is oh-so-inviting
- Stroller features 1-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position.Care & Cleaning: Hand Wash
If you already own any Chicco car seat, you can use this lightweight stroller frame to make a comfortable and practical car seat carrier. Chicco Shuttle Frame Stroller is convenient if you have a small car with no enough space for a full-size stroller and a car seat.
Folding is simple, and you can do it with only one hand. I also like the wheels, because they turn smoothly and ensure a comfortable ride.
You can only use the stroller frame as long as your baby fits in the car seat.
You can build your Chicco Keyfit 30 stroller because the frame is compatible with all Chicco car seats. Overall, the frame is lightweight, convenient, and equipped with practical stroller accessories such as a parent tray and cup holders.
- Spacious storage basket
- Compact when folded
- Only compatible with Chicco car seats
- Usable only for the first couple of months after birth
- Accepts all key Fit and Fit2 infant car seats with click-in attachment
- Lightweight and compact for on-the-go convenience
- Innovative fold or carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
Chicco TRE Jogging Stroller is a premium stroller, which is up there in price.
It comes built-in with some excellent features. The frame, especially, supports all Chicco KeyFit seats so you can use it as a car seat carrier during the first six months.
The large pneumatic tires are excellent for running sessions in the city. Conveniently, this Chicco jogging stroller has a suspension that can be activated by foot. There is also a dual hand brake for better control.
TRE Jogging stroller is easy to control, fold, and park. You can use it in various terrains and seasons. The extra-large canopy protects your baby from the weather, and the adjustable handle keeps you comfortable as well.
- Spacious storage basket
- Can be used as a car seat carrier
- Adjustable suspension works on different terrains
- Large pneumatic tires
- Simple control
- Average weight
- Fabric isn’t suitable for machine-washing
- The child seat removes easily to create a frame carrier for the KeyFit during the first 6 months
- Sporty fabrics are wipe able, durable and water repellent. Full-coverage, extendable canopy with flippable tinted window/mesh vent
- Pneumatic tires, 12" front and 16" rear spoked wheels , Carton Dimensions - 22.7 x 32.13 x 12.78 inches
Chicco BravoFor2 Double Stroller is a practical option for transporting two children at a time. You can also mount the infant car seat on the stroller frame when you purchase a click-in attachment.
If you are looking for a Chicco travel stroller for both of your children, Bravo For2 can be a solid option.
Apart from a dedicated spot for the baby, your older toddler has a platform for sitting or standing. The design is practical because this stroller doesn’t take up as much space as other models when folded.
BravoFor2 is stable, sturdy, and easy-to-maneuver. The parent tray and storage basket are practical, and the seat also has kids’ storage. It will allow easy access to toys for your kid!
- Compact when folded
- Folding handle becomes a carry handle
- Compared to other double models, BravoFor2 is lightweight stroller
- Storage options for parents and children
- Stable and sturdy construction
- Suitable only for children of different age
- Seat doesn’t recline fully, so it might not be great for naps
- Accommodates 2 children: front seat + Back seat/platform for big kids to ride or stand
- Front seat folds forward to accept Chicco Key Fit or Fit2 car seat, and includes 5-point harness, adjustable canopy, and detachable child tray
- Bonus back seat includes 3-point harness and folds up to make room for standing.Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth
At a glance, Chicco Corso Modular Quick-Fold Stroller is a simple, practical, and versatile everyday option for transporting your baby. You can upgrade it to a travel system, with a compatible infant car seat.
The stroller allows both transporting modes, forward and rear-facing. It is on the heavier side as it weighs almost 24 pounds. But, on the good side, the weight limit for this practical stroller is extended – up to 50 pounds.
The seat features multiple reclining positions to accommodate your baby in different stages. Another thing worth mentioning is polyester upholstery. The fabric is a breeze to clean. It is machine-washable and dries quickly.
Overall, the Corso Modular stroller is functional and easy to use. It is also suitable for parents who want to diy-build their travel system. The wheels are rubber-treaded to prevent sliding and allow better control on different terrains.
- Extended weight limit
- Simple assembly
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy frame
- Zippers can be flimsy
- Slightly heavy
- Versatile stroller offers parent-facing and forward-facing options with frame Stroller convertibility for use with a compatible infant car seat (sold separately)
- One-hand, quick-fold design is compact and stands independently for easy maneuvering and storage.Do not use bleach
- An adjustable footrest, multi-position reclining seat and a full-coverage, zip-extend canopy with mesh panel keep your little one comfortable and content
The BravoFor2 Le is very similar to the BravoFor2 double stroller, but with a few exceptions.
It supports two children at a time and can be used with an infant car seat as well. The sitting/standing platform for the older child is great for transporting two kids at a time.
Chicco BravoFor2 LE weighs about three pounds more than BravoFor2. A peek-a-boo window and included seat insert for the front seat are standout features, compared to BravoFor2.
All in all, BravoFor2 LE stroller is the slightly elevated version of practical Chicco double strollers. It costs slightly more, but the added features aren’t that impressive.
- Front seat insert included
- Easy to fold
- Simple maintenance
- Compatible with car seats
- Push handle isn’t adjustable
- Leg rest isn’t customizable
- Accommodates 2 children: front seat plus back seat/platform for big kids to ride or stand
- Front seat folds forward to accept any Chicco infant car seat; includes reversible insert, adjustable canopy, five-point harness and tray
- Padded back seat includes 3-point harness and folds up to make room for standing
Chicco has an excellent product range, so it is easy to get confused with all available options. Let’s go briefly through the most important things to consider when deciding on the top-rated Chicco stroller.
Do you need a stroller to transport one or two babies at a time? Are they of the same age? How many items do you usually carry with you? How big is your car? Use the answers to guide you to narrow down your option.
You want your baby to be safe all the time, so taking a closer look at safety features is always a good idea. If possible, pick a stroller with a 5-point harness system.
Some double models feature 3-point harnesses because of the space-saving design. If that is the case, check other safety features thoroughly.
Also, always inspect the tire’s quality and brake system. You should be able to maneuver the stroller easily and park it in place without worrying that it will slide and move uncontrollably. 
Some strollers by Chicco feature a convenient ergonomic design, which allows you to adjust features to make the ride more comfortable for your and the baby.
For example, most strollers by Chicco without an adjustable handlebar have it at approximately 40-inch height. Customizable handlebar allows it to be lowered to 37 inches or 42 inches. You should also check if the canopy can be expanded and if the leg rest is adjustable.
If you’re aiming for the most practical features, don’t forget to check the folding mechanism.
Most Chicco strollers support a one-hand folding mechanism. But, some of them feature dual-function carry and fold handles.
It allows quick folding and serves as a carry handle. That way, you can quickly fold the stroller and carry it while holding your baby in the other hand!
Going for a walk with a newborn or toddler require you to carry a lot of things! This is where Chicco strollers are stars!
Most, if not every Chicco stroller has a lot of storage space and some even come with extra storage options for your kids.
You may be interested in: Best Stroller Storage Ideas
Even though Chicco is famous for its spacious stroller storage, check if the available space meets your needs.
Not only is the Chicco Liteway Stroller the best stroller by Chicco, but it also falls under the category of the top three lightweight strollers ever made. It comes in different colors, so if you are looking for a Chicco red stroller, Liteway might be the only model that meets all your requirements!
The only downside is that it is only suitable for transporting one baby!
If you have twins, you won’t regret getting the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller for a growing family. Compared to other Chicco double strollers, Cortina has a better ergonomic design, multiple reclining positions on both seats, and offers a comfortable ride for both your children!
If you have any questions about the list or specific reviewed models, please don’t hesitate to ask them in the comments! Also, let me know if you agree with my top picks!
I hope you found this guide useful! Come back for more parenting articles and guides designed to help you pick only the best, for your baby!
Chicco is an excellent brand for both strollers and car seats. The brand has an almost impeccable reputation. It has been ranked in the top ten brands in its homeland for several years in a row. 
Parents trust and choose strollers by Chicco worldwide because of the features, quality, and extensive collections the brand offers.
You’ll need a click-in attachment that mounts on the stroller frame. Then, position the car seat in the rear or forward-facing position and push it in the attachment. The seat should click on both sides to be ready for use.
Folding most strollers made by Chicco is easy and can be done with one hand. You can tug the fold/carry handle in most strollers for folding. The stroller immediately folds down in a compact position and becomes ready for transporting.
Raincovers are rarely included in the price for any stroller, but it remains to be one of the must-haves. Personally, I recommend the Deluxe Chicco rain cover as a great accessory to have. It is compatible with most strollers produced by the brand.
If you carry a lot of items with you, and you want your hot drink to remain hot while walking, check out the Momcozy universal stroller organizer.
It features two insulated cup holders and has a dedicated spot for your phone, tissues, and baby bottles! The organizer isn’t Chicco, but it works with most Chicco strollers because it is adjustable.
Other than the two mentioned above, you can also get your older toddler a stroller glider board for fun stroll time!
Yes, Chico Bravo is an excellent line in the Chicco product range. It is available as a travel system and has plenty of excellent features. You can also choose between the single and double models in the Bravo collection.
Last update on 2022-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API