While you may initially think having the best luxury stroller is overrated, you will be thankful you made the investment.
Luxury strollers not only keep your baby safe and comfortable, but they also have a host of benefits for you. Great versatility, an adjustable handlebar, an attractive design are just a few features found in high-end strollers.
These stylish strollers will make a great addition to your baby gear arsenal. We have a lineup of twelve products that fit the bill perfectly!
Though if you are curious to know our best overall pick, we adore the UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller as this best luxury stroller sports a premium design plus a huge load of comfortable practicality parents would appreciate and approve, of which we have reviewed later in the article.
Top 12 Luxury Baby Strollers for High-End Comfort
What Defines Best Luxury Stroller?
Popular luxury stroller brands include Mima, Stokke, Bugaboo, and Cybex. Luxury strollers like these often have customizable options, use the finest quality fabrics, and are produced in small exclusive batches.
As a result, their price typically exceeds $500. It is not uncommon for their cost to range into the $1000’s.
If you want the best for your little one, it can be worthwhile to find the best high-end stroller.
Luxury strollers are both functional and fashionable. Just because you became a mom or a dad does not mean you have to compromise on your personal style. Luxury strollers are perfect for those who appreciate the finer things in life and want the same for their children.
Fittingly, luxury strollers can have a host of features not found on traditional strollers. This can make the experience more pleasant for both you and your child. Their offerings can range from convenience to comfort, all while keeping the stroller’s appearance stylish.
The plethora of options you get with a luxury stroller makes taking your little one out an enjoyable occasion. While expensive stroller brands may be costly, they are worth the investment if it means traveling with your child will become less of a hassle.
Their fine craftsmanship typically makes them very durable. Therefore, the best luxury stroller should last you for years to come and even through multiple children.
Honestly, if you are looking for a luxury stroller then you are searching for an expensive stroller. Cost and budget will not likely be a top consideration.
However, other factors are still quite important though. Here is what to look for when perusing luxury strollers.
Safety is Number One.
Safety is a very important factor when it comes to finding the best luxury stroller. You will often be walking or jogging with your precious baby over hard terrain. To prevent injury, you want your stroller to have a variety of safety features such as restraints, a braking system, and even suspension.
In most cases, you won’t have to worry about convenience with a luxury stroller. However, some things to watch out for are cup holders and trays for both the parent and child, sun visors, and storage baskets or pockets.
Comfort is a given with an expensive baby stroller. Nevertheless, pay attention to the number of options offered and to what scale. Does a reclining seat lay completely flat? Does the extendable canopy have a pull-out sun visor or an attachable rain shield? The comfort features of a high-end stroller should go above and beyond.
Portability & Storage.
There are a few things that may affect portability of your best luxury stroller. Key portability features to consider are removable wheels, a compact fold, and included carrying strap, and the overall weight.
You won’t be using your stroller all of the time. And when it is not in use some characteristics can make storage easier. Some strollers have self-standing folds. Others have flat folds in addition to compact folds to make trunk storage easier.
Appearance that Speaks Class.
While some individuals may focus only on function, those looking for a luxury stroller know appearance is important too. Pay attention to the small details like performance fabrics, leather accents, and sleek design.
If you are investing a great deal of money into a luxury stroller, it can be beneficial to make sure that it is versatile. Does it have a broad weight and height range? Can it convert to a tandem stroller or a sit and stand? Can it accommodate an infant seat, a bassinet, and a child seat? All important questions.
Though there may appear to be a lot of considerations, shopping for luxury should be fun and relatively simple. Many of these costly strollers have taken every possible concern to heart and included features to satisfy even the most discerning parents.
#1 Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller
First up is the Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller, one best luxury stroller equipped for two. Available in four gorgeous colors, this stroller will have you cruising in style. Its sleek and sporty design is the ultimate in maneuverability. You can navigate busy sidewalks, crowded markets, and more with ease.
It is very lightweight but still contains a hefty amount of luxury features. The ultra-soft fabric and plush seats recline have adjustable footrests and canopies complete with a magnetic viewing window.
If your babies are too little for the child seats, bassinets or car seats can easily be attached. Parents will love the safety and convenience of this side by side double stroller, especially the multiple storage pockets, the adjustable handlebar, and the one-touch foot brake. This is a smooth riding and trendy stroller for two!
- Accepts bassinets or car seats
- Environmentally friendly ultra-soft fabrics
- Adjustable parent handlebar
- Padded bumper bars
- Gear-assisted auto-locking hinge holds folded position
- Difficult to remove the car seat
- Child seat height is short
- CONVENIENT – This lightweight sport stroller features a one-step fold with a gear-assisted auto-locking hinge. Dual car seat and bassinet compatible, and with easy stow pockets, this special all weather pro jogger is all you’ll need from newborn to toddler.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – The ultra soft texture in each double stroller is made using 100% recycled PET, and the innovative dyeing process conserves massive amounts of water during production.
- ADJUSTABLE – Along with the UPF 45+ canopy and magnetic viewing window, you can enjoy the smoothest push with all wheel suspension, adjustable footrests, single lever recline, and PVC free adjustable TPR handle.
You may be interested in: Top 8 Affordable Double Stroller Picks Below $160 in 2020
#2 Bugaboo Cameleon3 Plus Complete Stroller
Next up is the Bugaboo Cameleon3 Plus Complete Stroller. This gorgeous stroller is perfect from day one. It can safely transport your child from infant to toddler or until they weigh 37.5 pounds.
Its versatility is due to its transitional seat. You can either attach the bassinet or use the spacious toddler seat. The toddler seat can either face towards you or away from you. It also has a cozy adjustable footrest and optional recline. The five-point harness protects you little one from falls.
Both parents and riders will love the supreme suspension. It provides the smoothest ride, gentle enough to not wake a sleeping newborn. Parents will also delight in the adjustable handlebar, huge lower storage basket, and its portability.
At only 22 pounds this stroller is easy to transport and store, especially with its two-piece fold design. This is a great stroller from the day you bring your baby home and onward.
- Smooth ride
- Adapters attach most major car seat brands
- Includes hand brake
- Available in 8 color schemes
- No trays or cup holders
- No child seat canopy
- Ready for Anything: Suitable for children up to 37.5lbs, our infant (with included bassinet) to toddler stroller is there for your family from day one. The new edition offers a spacious under-seat basket to hold all your essentials.
- Smooth, Safe Ride: The stroller's adjustable suspension provides optimal driving performance as your child grows, which means less bumps on your journey. There's even an easy-access hand brake, keeping you in control as you stroll.
- Great for Travel: Weighing less than 22lbs with a two-piece fold design, the mid-size Cameleon3 plus provides no-hassle storage at home or on the go. Paired with separate adapters, it's compatible with many major car seat brands.
#3 Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller
Onto the Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller. The top choice when looking for a travel luxury baby stroller. The feature that makes this stroller so perfect for on-the-go parents is the super-compact fold. When folded it only measures 52 x 44 x 18cm. This is small enough to fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
It is also light enough (13 pounds) to easily be carried around by its travel strap. Its petite size doesn’t mean it is light on luxury though. The padded reclining seat is excellent for strolling. The super-soft drive system and suspension provide superior maneuverability. It can be driven and folded or unfolded with just one hand.
Parents will find this stroller very easy to use. They will also appreciate the removable and washable fabrics. You can take your little one anywhere!
- Compact fold
- Removable washable fabrics
- Includes rain cover
- Large front or rear access storage basket
- No footrest
- Small wheels not suitable for rough terrain
- Includes frame and 6+ color pack
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm).
- Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane
#4 UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller
The UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller is luxury for one or two children. It can transition to a tandem stroller with the addition of a second child seat. Before your little one is old enough to use the child seat, you can effortlessly connect a baby bassinet or an infant car seat.
Regardless of age, all occupants can enjoy the smoothest ride. The soft tires and the spring-action all-wheel suspension eliminate bumps. The ride in the child seat is amazing. Wider and taller than most, they accommodate growing children.
Each reclining seat also has extendable canopies with a zip-out sun visor for the best protection. As your child grows the no-rethread harness easily adjusts. And as your family grows, snap on a second child seat on this best luxury stroller or even a rumble seat so everyone can ride along.
- Expands to double and/or triple stroller
- Huge storage basket with front access
- Canopies include zip-out visor
- Child seat can face forwards or backwards
- Includes bassinet
- The child seat is narrow
- Enjoy a softer ride pushing one child (or three!) over any ground surface thanks to a new spring-action all-wheel suspension and slightly softer tires.
- Extended canopies on the toddler seat and RumbleSeat accessory include zip out fabric that provide even more shade from the sun. Mesh panels also make it easy to peek in while adding airflow.
- A higher back and deeper foot rest on the toddler seat provide added comfort for growing children
#5 Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller
Two kids? Love jogging or running? The Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller has got you covered! A narrow side-by-side design keeps the stroller sturdy yet able to turn on a dime.
The large rubber bicycle tires can handle all types of terrain while keeping the ride perfectly smooth. The front tire can be locked or it can swivel depending on if you would like to walk or jog. Each child seat has a canopy to protect delicate skin from the sun complete with vented sides and a peek-a-boo window.
There are plenty of storage options. You can use the lower basket or the smaller seat back pouches. This stroller is ready to ride whenever you are!
- Near flat seat recline
- Retractable weather cover
- Hand-operated brakes
- Swivel wheels with handlebar locking mechanism
- Can accommodate up to 75 pounds
- No car seat adapter
- The child seat back is short
- Patented quick fold technology allows you to fold your double jogging stroller in one step
- 16 inches rear and 12 inches front air filled tires with front wheel lock mounted on the handlebar for easy conversions between jogger and stroller mode
- All wheel suspension system soaks up road bumps and hand operated rear drum brakes give better control on hilly or uneven terrain
#6 Hot Mom Baby Stroller 2018
The Hot Mom Baby Stroller 2018 will certainly make other moms do a double-take. Its flashy fabrics paired with a unique design make this stroller appear to be the most expensive stroller, although it is considered mid-range.
Choose from leather in black, coffee, white, grid, or brown. The classy textile covers the trendy egg seat, bassinet, handlebar, and lower storage basket. You can swiftly attach the bassinet or allow your little one to ride in the 360-degree child seat. The telescoping handlebar is perfect for parents and the adjustable seat height is ideal for growing kids.
Four large wheels each with suspension create a supremely smooth ride. This stroller will be a joy to use, and you will look great using it.
- Trendy design
- Telescoping handlebar
- Waterproof leather
- Child seat height is adjustable
- Includes bassinet
- Wheels are plastic
- Perfect Egg Seat Complete with 100% pu Leather Design, Luxurious Appearance, 360 - degree is Suitable for Baby Safety Somatology Design.
- Strollers Telescopic Pole and Egg Seats can be Adjusted, 87cm High Landscape from the Ground.Let Baby Away From Automobile Exhaust, Improve Vision,Get Closer with MOM
- Safety & Stable & Good Suspension.Triangle Strollers Frame More Stable can Bear 80kg.EVA Elastomer Material,Four-wheel Multiple Suspension,Let Baby More Safely.
#7 Bugaboo Bee5 Complete Stroller
Next up is the Bugaboo Bee5 Complete Stroller. This stroller is a high-end version of the traditional umbrella stroller. Optimal for families who love to travel. Available in twelve different color schemes you are sure to find one that matches your luggage.
Its plush seat can hold up to 37.5 pounds. It has an extendable footrest and backrest, keeping kids extra cozy. The extendable canopy protects your child from the elements no matter where you roam. The lower storage basket brings everything you need along for the ride.
It really shines through with its one-piece compact fold. Once folded it is so small it can fit nearly anywhere. Weighing less than 20 pounds it is effortless to carry.
A breeze to maneuver and just as simple to pack up and take along, this stroller is ready to rock and roll.
- Reversible plush seat
- Very lightweight
- Compact fold ideal for travel
- Extendable foot and backrest
- Available in 12 different colors
- Wheels aren’t ideal for bumpy terrain
- The storage basket is rather small
#8 Stokke Xplory V6 Stroller
The Stokke Xplory V6 Stroller is a gorgeous, best luxury stroller. It is so nimble and lightweight that you will be surprised that it can handle up to 45 pounds. You can use it from day one by attaching your infant car seat. As your child grows they can transition to the stylish child seat.
The seat can face forward or towards the parent. The height of the child seat can even be adjusted in case you want to bring your little one closer to you. The fabrics are scratch-resistant and can be wiped clean, perfect for life with children.
But it isn’t all about the baby. Parents will adore the handlebar that adjusts in both angle and height. A multiposition cozy seat keeps its occupant content while a functional and fashionable stroller design appeals to parents, it is a win-win.
- The seat is extremely adjustable and has multiple positions
- The handlebar adjusts in height and angle
- Easy to maneuver
- Large puncture free wheels
- Can accommodate up to 45 pounds
- Bulky when folded
- No storage basket
- Raises your baby higher to promote eye contact and connection
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller seat positions
- Stokke Stroller Seat is suitable from birth up to 15kg/45 lbs
#9 Bugaboo Lynx
Moving on to the Bugaboo Lynx. The luxury stroller could last you a lifetime. Made of aluminum it is incredibly durable and stable. However, this metal choice also makes it very lightweight.
You can easily lift it in and out of your trunk. And, thanks to its unique nearly flat fold, storing it in the back of your car shouldn’t be a problem either.
The oversized puncture-proof wheels keep the ride smooth and stable. This is true when using either an attached infant car seat or the child seat. Speaking of child seats it can accommodate an astonishing 50 pounds. With multi-position recline, plush padding, and a canopy your little one will love riding along in this best luxury stroller.
You can check in on them with the peek-a-boo canopy window. If they want a snack or a drink, you can easily grab one from the 22-pound rated storage basket.
The stroller’s strength doesn’t end there though. You can even attach a ride-along board. This is one strong and stylish stroller.
- Attachment friendly
- High maximum weight rating
- Nearly flat fold
- Narrow 20.5” footprint
- Height adjustable handlebar
- No parent or child tray
- Braking system difficult to use
- LIGHTWEIGHT & REMARKABLY STRONG: Made with aerospace aluminum, it’s incredibly durable without the weight. The nimble Bugaboo Lynx is a must-have for any parent looking for a compact, lightweight, full-size stroller. At only 20.7 lbs (9.4 kg), lifting it into and out of your car or up and down the stairs is an absolute breeze.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE: Its compact footprint of 20.5” creates a narrow stride with 7” front wheels and 11.4” rear wheels. Smoothly stroll with confidence on crowded streets and effortlessly push your stroller even when fully loaded, thanks to Bugaboo’s superior engineering.
- PERFORMANCE & VERSATILITY: Large wheels ensure a comfortable ride on any terrain; the Lynx conquers uneven sidewalks and curbs easily. The extra-large extendable sun canopy is UPF 50+ and provides extra privacy and tranquility for your sleeping baby. Not to mention, the peek-a-boo window allows you to keep an eye on your little one or create air flow on hot summer days.
#10 Britax B-Ready G3 Stroller
The Britax B-Ready G3 Stroller is ready for anything. Available in four color schemes, this stroller will always be in style. It will also always be able to accommodate your changing family. There are twelve different seating options.
It works with a car seat, a bassinet, or multiple child seats. When positioned in the cozy seat your child can face forward or reverse. They can sit upright or lay back.
Regardless of the position, the ventilated canopy keeps them cool and content. Foam-filled rubber tires make for a long-lasting smooth ride.
When it is time to head out the stroller quickly collapses with a one-handed fold. The automatic frame lock keeps it from popping open during storage or transport. This stroller can roll with the punches and when you use it you can be ready for anything too!
- 12 different seating options
- Multi-directional and multi-position child seat
- Automatic frame locking system
- Padded bumper bar
- Storage basket has mesh enclosure panels
- The front-wheel detaches too easily
- Versatile design, no flat rubber tires, and double seating with the same mobility as a single stroller
- Quick fold with 1 or 2 seats attached; 12 seating options when paired with the B Ready Bassinet, Britax Infant Car Seats, or B Ready Second Seat (all sold separately)
- Travel System ready: compatible with all Britax and BOB infant car seats
#11 Peg Perego Book Pop Up Stroller
An extremely attractive stroller, the Peg Perego Book Pop Up Stroller also provides supreme mobility. The entire stroller can fold up in a cinch, it can also pop back up into position effortlessly. Even the bassinet’s sides can be folded flat, making storage without removal a breeze.
The luxury chassis accepts the bassinet, child seat, or infant car seat. The stroller itself is covered in durable and trendy “prima” fabrics. Providing a fashionable look that wipes clean and is stain resistant. The large basket and huge canopy are crafted from a similar fabric so they can withstand the elements.
The large swivel wheels provide great maneuverability. Your little one can go where you go and do it in style.
- Unique inward pop-up fold
- Accepts bassinet, child seat, and/or car seat
- Stylish and durable fabrics
- Bumper bar covered with prima-class material
- Hood mesh insert in canopy for ventilation
- Handlebar is short
- Fully extended canopy blocks the child’s view
- The premium chassis folds inward "like a book" with just one hand, has an adjustable handlebar covered with "prima class" material, large polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and remote front wheel swivel control
- This innovative bassinet folds compactly on the chassis and stands alone when folded; it includes an adjustable headrest, hood with mesh insert that provides air circulation and a removable mattress that is approved for overnight sleeping
- The seat is detachable and reversible creating an easy fold in both positions; the backrest recline slides open for a comfortable resting angle for the baby; the seat folds inward and compactly on the chassis, keeping the upholstery clean and protected
#12 Mima Xari Stroller
Finally, we have the Mima Xari Stroller. This stroller’s main advantage, other than its modern design, is its seating system. It can go from a bassinet to a child seat in just 15 seconds because each seat is encased in the same unit. Clever zippers allow the bassinet to fold down and inward, converting the bassinet to an egg-shaped child seat.
The child seat can face outwards or towards the parent. It can also be raised or lowered, keeping your little one in arms reach. The fan style canopy gives you full control over the amount of shade provided. This way your little one will be protected but still able to view the sights around them.
With the push of a button the entire stroller collapses. It folds down pretty small but the removable wheels make it even more compact. To open simply hold the handlebar and step backward, the stroller rights itself in an instant.
This futuristic-looking best luxury stroller is unsurpassed when it comes to classy convenience.
- 2-in-1 seat, child seat, and bassinet
- Easy fold and open
- Adjustable seat height
- Quick release wheels
- Attractive leatherette fabric
- Small storage basket
If you have the budget for the most expensive baby stroller, any of these strollers can deliver the deluxe experience. They all have amazing comfort, convenience, and safety features. Your little one will enjoy the ride while you can too, all while looking incredibly stylish.
But there can be only one winner, and the UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller is it for us. It can convert from a single to a triple stroller and use either a car seat, a bassinet, or a child seat.
Plush materials and a zip-out visor keep children content while parents will appreciate touches like the no-rethread harness. This is one best luxury stroller that is definitely worth the investment.
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API