While you may initially think having a high-end stroller is overrated, you will be thankful you made the investment.
Luxury strollers not only keep your baby safe and comfortable, but they also have a host of benefits for you. Great versatility, an adjustable handlebar, and an attractive design are just a few features found in high-end strollers.
These stylish strollers will make a great addition to your baby gear arsenal. We have a lineup of ten best strollers that fit the bill perfectly!
Though if you are curious to know our best overall pick, we adore the UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller as this best luxury stroller sports a premium design plus a huge load of comfortable practicality parents would appreciate and approve, of which we have reviewed later in the article.
- What Defines A Luxury Stroller?
- Why It Is Worth the Splurge
- TOP 10 LUXURY BABY STROLLERS FOR HIGH-END COMFORT
- #1 UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller – Editor’s Choice!
- #2 Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller – Best Jogging Luxury Stroller For Active Parents
- #3 Nuna Mixx Next Stroller – Best Bang For The Buck
- #4 BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Double Jogging Stroller – Best Luxury Double Stroller
- #5 Cybex ePriam Stroller – Best Innovative Design
- #6 Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller – Best Maneuverability
- #7 Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller – Best Luxury Stroller That Grows With Your Child
- #8 Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller – Best For Travel
- #9 Bugaboo Donkey 3 – Best Convertible Luxury Stroller
- #10 Hot Mom Baby Stroller 2018 – Best For Tall Parents
- Looking For Luxury, What To Consider
- Let’s Hear It For Luxury
What Defines A Luxury Stroller?
Popular premium stroller brands include Stokke, UPPABaby, Bugaboo strollers, and Cybex. Deluxe strollers like these often have customizable options, use the finest quality fabrics, and are produced in small exclusive batches.
As a result, their price tags are typically higher, exceeding $500. It is not uncommon for their cost to range into the $1000’s, such as the Orbit Baby stroller.
If you want the best for your little ones, it can be worthwhile to find the best high-end stroller.
Why It Is Worth the Splurge
Luxury strollers are both functional and fashionable. Apart from the psychological benefit of immediate gratification, in certain cases, luxury items do have an effect on increasing self-esteem and providing a sense of belonging.
Especially when it comes to being new parents.
Just because you became a new mom or a dad does not mean you have to compromise on your personal style.  There are many things that can be done to help new parents get through the phase and luxury strollers are perfect for those who appreciate the finer things in life and want the same for their children.
Now, you may be wondering: are expensive strollers worth it?
Fittingly, premium strollers can have a host of features not found on traditional strollers on the market. This can make the experience more pleasant for both you and your child. Their offerings can range from convenience to comfort, all while keeping the stroller’s appearance stylish.
The plethora of options you get with a luxury stroller makes taking your little one out an enjoyable occasion. While expensive stroller brands may be costly, they are worth the investment if it means traveling with your child will become less of a hassle.
Their fine craftsmanship typically makes them very durable. Therefore, the ideal luxury stroller should last you for years to come and even through multiple children.
TOP 10 LUXURY BABY STROLLERS FOR HIGH-END COMFORT
#1 UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller – Editor’s Choice!
If you have researched baby strollers enough, you would have heard about UPPABaby Vista V2‘s popularity. We totally love this stroller among the other best luxury strollers, and we’ll tell you why!
The UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller is luxury for one or two children and even up to 3 kids. It can transition to a tandem stroller with the addition of a second child seat. Before your little one is old enough to use the child seat, you can effortlessly connect a baby bassinet or an infant car seat.
Regardless of age, with the travel system, all occupants can enjoy a smoother ride. The soft tires and the spring-action suspension system eliminate bumps. The ride in the child seat is amazing. Wider and taller than most, they accommodate growing children – meaning they can be converted to be used as a single stroller!
Each reclining seat also has extendable canopies with a zip-out sun visor for the best protection. As your child grows the no-rethread harness easily adjusts. And as your family grows, snap on a second child seat on this stroller or even a rumble seat so everyone can ride along.
Now the question is: Vista or the Cruz line? For parents who just can’t seem to decide between the two models of Vista vs Cruz strollers, check out our guide!
- Expands to double and/or triple stroller
- Large storage basket with front access
- Canopies include zip-out visor
- Child seat can face forwards or backwards
- Includes bassinet
- The child seat is narrow
- Enjoy a softer ride pushing one child (or three!) over any ground surface thanks to a new spring-action all-wheel suspension and slightly softer tires.
- Extended canopies on the toddler seat and RumbleSeat accessory include zip out fabric that provide even more shade from the sun. Mesh panels also make it easy to peek in while adding airflow.
- A higher back and deeper foot rest on the toddler seat provide added comfort for growing children
#2 Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Jogging Stroller – Best Jogging Luxury Stroller For Active Parents
Two kids? Love jogging or running? The Baby Jogger double jogging stroller has got you covered! A narrow side-by-side design keeps the stroller sturdy yet able to turn on a dime.
The large rubber bicycle tires can handle all types of terrain while keeping the ride perfectly smooth. The front tire can be locked or it can swivel depending on if you would like to walk or jog. Each child seat has a sun canopy to protect delicate skin from the weather complete with vented sides and a peek-a-boo window.
There are plenty of storage options for Baby Jogger Summit X3. You can use the lower basket or the smaller seat back pouches. Add on a glider board for a third child, and you have the perfect triple jogging stroller for an active outing. This stroller is ready to ride whenever you are!
- Near flat seat recline
- Retractable weather cover
- Hand-operated brakes
- Swivel wheels with handlebar locking mechanism
- Can accommodate up to 75 pounds
- No car seat adapter
- The child seat back is short
- Patented quick fold technology allows you to fold your double jogging stroller in one step
- 16 inches rear and 12 inches front air filled tires with front wheel lock mounted on the handlebar for easy conversions between jogger and stroller mode
- All wheel suspension system soaks up road bumps and hand operated rear drum brakes give better control on hilly or uneven terrain
#3 Nuna Mixx Next Stroller – Best Bang For The Buck
Mixx Next by Nuna isn’t the most expensive stroller on the list, but it gives out luxury vibes more than other high end stroller brands. It has a sophisticated design with a luxe leatherette push bar and armbar. You can adjust the push bar, which is convenient for parents of different heights.
The armbar is removable, which makes it easy to put bigger baby and toddler in the Nuna Mixx Next Stroller – making it a suitable choice as a stroller for big kids.
The design of this expensive baby stroller is convenient for several smart and practical features. First of all, the stroller is easy to fold into a compact size. The no-rethread harness system and self-guiding magnetic buckle allow you to get your kid for a ride in a matter of seconds.
The Nuna stroller has several modes to match all your needs as the baby grows. You can use any car seat from the Pipa series or attach an infant bassinet. The seat is reversible and the direction of the seat doesn’t affect the folding mechanisms.
Nuna is one of the luxury stroller brands that pay attention to every detail, including wheels and a seat insert. The seat insert is convenient for infants and made from soft bamboo blend fabric, and the all-terrain wheels are filled with foam, which ensures you don’t have to worry about flat tires and punctures.
- Zipper pocket for storing valuables
- Elegant design with dark matte frame and chrome wheels
- All-weather seat
- Tough construction and wheels
- Adjustable calf support
- The footrest is a bit short
- It gets too noisy on a rough terrain
Nuna Mixx Next Stroller
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Four modes — PIPA™ series infant car seat, bassinet, seat parent facing or world facing
- Ring adapter is included for an easy on/off one-click travel system
- Rear-wheel Free Flex suspension™ and front-wheel progressive suspension technology
- Compressed fold-away axle™ for a more compact and effortless fold
#4 BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Double Jogging Stroller – Best Luxury Double Stroller
Bob makes some top-of-the-line strollers, including both mono and double models. The Bob jogging stroller can hold up to 50 pounds per seat. I like how organized the storage pockets are in this luxury double stroller.
You get ten pockets alongside a huge cargo basket. Additionally, there is a convenient pocket on the handlebar where you can store your phone or keys.
The Bob Gear Revolution Duallie Flex 3.0 ensures a smooth ride because the tires are suitable for different terrains and have an excellent suspension system. The handlebar is adjustable, and the stroller also features a no-rethread harness for a growing baby. The Duallie Flex 3.0 is one of the luxury travel system strollers because it is compatible with a lot of car seats with a Bob car seat adapter.
Read also: BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Review
- All-terrain wheels
- Plenty of storage space
- Large canopies protect the babies from weather
- Complete swiveling front wheel
- The stroller doesn’t come with any accessories – you have to buy everything separately including a snack tray, cupholder
- No hand brakes
- Smooth ride: Suspension system & Air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect Fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights; no-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 10 storage pockets and extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; includes a cell phone pocket handlebar
#5 Cybex ePriam Stroller – Best Innovative Design
The Cybex ePriam Stroller is in the close race for the best high-end stroller. It features innovative technology, unseen in other designer strollers.
ePriam has sensors in the handlebar which detect the pushing pressure. Then, the stroller automatically adjusts the support, which is excellent because it ensures less strain for the parents. Therefore, you push the stroller for longer without any fatigue. The sensors are a nifty touch on rough terrains.
From other premium features, parents will appreciate a large sun canopy for protection, roomy storage basket, reversible seat option, modifiable handlebar and removable bumper bar for easy access to the baby.
Watch the video to understand the primary differences between Cybex Priam and ePriam strollers:
- Durable rubber wheels never get flat because they are filled with foam
- Excellent tire-suspension system
- Easy to push
- Pressure sensors ensure less fatigue
- Leg rest is adjustable
- Rear-axle is bulky
Cybex ePriam Stroller
- Smart Uphill Assist, integrated sensors in the handle bar detect pushing pressure and adjust the support accordingly, providing less strain for the parent
- Smart Downhill Assist, integrated sensors in the handle bar detect the pulling pressure on the adjustable handle and adapt the support accordingly, providing less strain for the parent
- The Smart Uneven Surface Assist makes smart adjustments to ensure a smooth ride when traveling over surfaces such as cobblestone, sand, snow or gravel
#6 Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller – Best Maneuverability
The Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller is one of the few luxury double strollers equipped for two. Available in four gorgeous colors, this stroller will have you cruising in style. Its sleek and sporty design is the ultimate in maneuverability. You can navigate busy sidewalks, crowded markets, and more with ease.
It is very lightweight but still contains a hefty amount of luxury features. The ultra-soft fabric and plush seats recline have adjustable footrests and canopies complete with a magnetic viewing window.
If your babies are too little for the child seats, bassinets or infant car seats can easily be attached. Parents will love the safety and convenience of this side by side double stroller, especially the multiple storage pockets, the modifiable handlebar, and the one-touch foot brake. This is a smooth riding and trendy stroller for two!
- Accepts bassinets or car seats
- Environmentally friendly ultra-soft fabrics
- Adjustable parent handlebar
- Padded bumper bars
- Gear-assisted auto-locking hinge holds folded position
- Difficult to remove the car seat
- Child seat height is short
Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller
- Narrow silhouette & smooth push on air-filled tires with all-pivot suspension
- Quick, compressed fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Spacious canopies offer ample sun coverage UPF 45+
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
#7 Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller – Best Luxury Stroller That Grows With Your Child
Bugaboo Fox stroller has everything a modern, practical and luxury baby stroller needs – plenty of space, comfort, easy to fold mechanism, and other features parents will appreciate.
The seat sits higher than in a similar stroller, which allows more comfortable access and better interaction with parents. When folded, the seat has a free-standing mechanism.
The cargo basket is spacious and can hold up to 22 pounds of weight, which is great because you can fill it with all necessary baby stuff.
This premium stroller weighs over 21 pounds. So, if you are looking for a luxury lightweight stroller, you might find it handy.
Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size stroller also includes a rain cover and a bassinet frame. Therefore, parents can use the stroller for infants and toddlers up to 48.5 pounds of weight. I also appreciate the reversible seat, so you can easily set it up so the year-old-baby can explore the environment or interact with you!
Full Review: Bugaboo Fox Review: The Bugaboo Fox 2
- Reversible seat
- Rain cover included
- The stroller can be used from birth since day one
- Flexible suspension system
- Easy to carry and maneuver
- Somewhat complicated assembly
- The under-seat storage basket is open, so the things can fall out
- Takes up significant space when folded (with seat and wheels attached)
- Seamless Maneuverability: For a smoother, more comfortable ride for both parent and baby, the Fox Complete full-size stroller features durable all-terrain wheels and advanced suspension! The plush ergonomic seat cradles your baby and sits them higher up for easy parent-bonding and interaction.
- Intuitive, One-Piece Fold: Tired of fumbling with awkward strollers? So were we! The Fox Complete easy-fold stroller effortlessly collapses into one piece and has a self-standing option, so it’s easy to move and store.
- Car Seat Compatible: The Bugaboo Fox is compatible with the Bugaboo Turtle Infant Car Seat without the use of adapters. When used with separate adapters, it is compatible with top car seat brands including Maxi Cosi, Chico, Clek, Nuna, Peg Perego, Britax and Cybex. Perfect for parents on the go, our infant to toddler stroller accommodates newborns and babies up to 48.5lbs!
#8 Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller – Best For Travel
Onto the Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller. The top choice when looking for a travel luxury baby stroller. The feature that makes this stroller so perfect for on-the-go parents is the super-compact fold. When folded it only measures 52 x 44 x 18cm, similar to the size of an umbrella stroller. This is small enough to fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
It is also light enough (13 pounds) to easily be carried around by its travel strap. Its petite size doesn’t mean it is light on luxury though. The padded reclining seat is excellent for strolling. The super-soft drive system and suspension provide superior maneuverability. Parents can simply fold and unfold with just one hand.
Parents will find this stroller very easy to use. They will also appreciate the removable and washable fabrics. You can take your little one anywhere!
- Compact fold makes it easy to fold
- Removable washable fabrics
- Includes rain cover
- Large front or rear access storage basket
- No footrest
- Small wheels not suitable for rough terrain
- EASY TO USE - BABYZEN YOYO2 is one of the most lightweight, compact, full-feature strollers available. Designed for every situation, every day, you can steer with one hand, carry it on your shoulder & store essentials in the zippered back pocket.
- TAKE IT EVERYWHERE - It's never been easier to meet up with friends, catch a cab, or hop onto the subway. The YOYO2 not only folds & unfolds with one hand, it’s so compact that you can store it in the overhead bin of a plane.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - Now you only need one stroller! Our all-in-one frame accommodates your growing child, from newborn to toddler (up to 48.5 lbs), with a comfortable seat cushion, a reclining backrest & a secure 5-point harness.
#9 Bugaboo Donkey 3 – Best Convertible Luxury Stroller
Another Bugaboo stroller that makes into the list, the Donkey 3 and other Bugaboo products are considered luxury strollers for babies, because of their standing out long lifespan and practical design. The Bugaboo Donkey 3 stands out from other fancy strollers with its expandability properties.
If you plan to expand your family in the future, this stroller might be an excellent choice because it quickly converts into a twin, side-by-side stroller with an expansion set. You can purchase the set once the time comes, but it is nice to have that option.
Whether you use a mono stroller or twin stroller for babies of the same or different ages, the stroller is easy to maneuver.
The large and puncture-proof wheels distribute the weight evenly and make it much easier to push it on all terrains.
The stroller can be used from birth since day one because of the comfortable bassinet. Once the baby overgrows the bassinet, you use the ergonomically designed seat, which can be set into different positions. You may want to read a comprehensive review on Bugaboo Donkey 3 if you’ve got your eyes on this one.
- Extra-padded bassinet
- Wheels make it easy to maneuver on all terrains
- Easy to assemble
- A bit bulky when folded
- Steep price tag
Bugaboo Donkey 3
- Effortless Expansion: This stroller accommodates a single child, infant (w/included bassinet) – toddler (48 lbs.). It transforms to meet your growing family’s needs into a Duo for two children (w/Duo Extension Set, sold separately) or Twin for twins (w/Duo Extension Set and Bassinet Fabric Complete – sold separately).
- Spacious Storage: Equipped with both a side luggage basket & under-seat basket that each hold up 22lbs.
- Versatile and Hassle Free: One-piece, compact, self standing fold.
- Car seat compatible: Use car seat adapters to make travelling a breeze, sold separately.
#10 Hot Mom Baby Stroller 2018 – Best For Tall Parents
The Hot Mom Baby Stroller 2018 will certainly make other moms do a double-take. Its flashy fabrics paired with a unique design make this stroller appear to be the most expensive stroller, although it is considered mid-range.
Choose from leather in black, coffee, white, grid, or brown. The classy textile covers the trendy egg seat, bassinet, handlebar, and lower storage basket. You can swiftly attach the bassinet or allow your little one to ride in the 360-degree child seat. The telescoping handlebar is perfect for parents and the height adjustable seat is ideal for growing kids.
Four large wheels each with suspension create a supremely smooth ride. This stroller will be a joy to use, and you will look great using it.
- Trendy design
- Telescoping handlebar
- Waterproof leather
- Features child height adjustable seat
- Includes bassinet
- Wheels are plastic
- Perfect Egg Seat Complete with 100% pu Leather Design, Luxurious Appearance, Suitable for Baby Safety Somatology Design.
Looking For Luxury, What To Consider
Honestly, if you are looking for a luxury stroller then you are searching for an expensive stroller. Cost and budget will not likely be a top consideration.
However, other factors are still quite important though. Here is what to look for when perusing luxury strollers.
Safety is Number One.
Safety is a very important factor when it comes to finding the finest luxury stroller. You will often be walking or jogging with your precious baby over hard terrain. To prevent injury, you want your stroller to have a variety of safety features such as restraints, a braking system, and even a great suspension.
These features are usually common in jogging strollers.
Ideally, you should choose well-populated areas and wear reflective clothings if you enjoy jogging in the evening with your baby. You can also look for a stroller with reflective baby gears such as a sun-reflective large canopy!
In most cases, you won’t have to worry about convenience with a luxury stroller. However, some things to watch out for are cup holders and trays for both the parent and child, sun visors, and storage baskets or pockets.
Keep in mind that infants under 6 months old shouldn’t be exposed to direct sunlight as their young skin doesn’t work the same way as that of adults to metabolize and excrete chemicals!
Comfort is a given when it comes to expensive and the best baby stroller. Nevertheless, pay attention to the number of options offered and to what scale. Does a reclining seat lay completely flat? Does the extendable large canopy/sun canopy have a pull-out sun visor or an attachable rain shield? The comfort features of a high-end stroller should go above and beyond.
Reclining seats are especially important when it comes to younger infants as inappropriate sleeping positions may lead to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). 
Portability & Storage.
There are a few things that may affect the portability of your premium stroller. Key portability features to consider are removable wheels, a compact or one handed fold, included carrying strap, the overall product weight and weight limit.
You won’t be using your stroller all of the time. And when it is not in use some characteristics can make storage easier. Some strollers have self-supporting folds. Others have flat folds in addition to compressed folds to make trunk storage easier.
Appearance that Speaks Class.
While some individuals may focus only on function, those looking for a luxury stroller know appearance is important too. Pay attention to the small details like performance fabrics, leather accents, and sleek design.
If you are investing a great deal of money into a premium stroller, it can be beneficial to make sure that it is versatile.
Does it have a broad height and weight limit range? Can it convert to a tandem stroller or a sit and stand? Can it accommodate an infant seat, a bassinet, and a child seat? Is the height of the seat adjustable? All important questions.
Though there may appear to be a lot of considerations, shopping for luxury should be fun and relatively simple. Many of these costly strollers have taken every possible concern to heart and included features to satisfy even the most discerning parents.
Let’s Hear It For Luxury
If you have the budget for the most expensive baby stroller, any of these strollers can deliver the deluxe experience. They all have amazing comfort, convenience, and safety features. Your little one will enjoy the ride while you can too, all while looking incredibly stylish.
But there can be only one winner, and the UPPABaby Vista V2 Stroller is it for us. It can convert from a single to a triple stroller and use either a car seat, a bassinet, or a child seat.
Plush materials and a zip-out visor keep children content while parents will appreciate touches like the no-rethread harness. This is one top-rated high-end stroller that is definitely worth the investment.
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API