Know the feeling you get as you look at the plethora of stroller options in the market? To add to that, each manufacturer claims that their brand sell the best stroller!
If you’re a new mom like me, what do we do in this type of situations? That’s right, we turn to putting our trust in the more reputable brands – in this case, Graco.
Thankfully, Graco produces various models that suit a wide range of preferences.
- Why Go Graco?
- Types of Graco Strollers
- Ten Top Graco Strollers for Every Family
- #1 Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller
- #2 Graco Jetsetter Stroller
- #3 Graco Modes Bassinet Travel System
- #4 Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System
- #5 Graco Relay Jogging Stroller Travel System
- #6 Graco Ready2Grow LX 2.0 Double Stroller
- #7 Graco Nest Stroller
- #8 Graco NimbleLite Stroller
- #9 Graco Modes Duo Stroller
- #10 Graco Uno2Duo Travel System
- Criteria for Choosing a Graco Stroller
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrapping Up
Before we hop into our stroller Graco models comparison you may be wondering: is Graco a good brand for strollers? The answer is yes.
Graco is a well-known brand for baby products. They are a highly trusted brand that has been around since 1942, and has since produced numerous Graco stroller models. 
The brand is considered one of the top manufacturers for strollers, particularly travel systems, in terms of ease of use, child comfort, and safety. Their strollers are priced in the mid-range, making them affordable for most parents.
They make many different models, everything from double strollers to joggers. Apart from strollers, Graco also makes car seats to go with their strollers. Certain models that come with the car seat adaptability function can easily transform the plain stroller into a travel system Graco!
You may be interested in: Best Graco Car Seat Review
- Full-sized strollers. Full-sized stroller Graco models aim to be your everyday stroller. They have plenty of storage, are comfortable, and are ideal for strolling around town. They aren’t specialized, like travel or jogging stroller.
- Lightweight & Compact Strollers. Unlike full-size strollers that are optimized for comfort and convenience, lightweight and compact strollers are designed to be portable. They are still easy to use but are pared down and prioritize being light and collapsible.
- Jogging Stroller. Jogging strollers, or joggers, are specifically crafted with three wheels for running. Though they can be used for walking, they are designed to be lightweight, sturdy, and great at all-terrains. They also have extra safety features like handbrakes and wrist straps.
- Double Strollers. Double strollers are awesome for families with multiple children. These strollers are sometimes called tandem strollers or side-by-side strollers depending on their stroller configuration, and they can work well for siblings or twins. There are always two seats (or more), but the style of seats and comfort features may vary.
- Travel System. A travel system is a set consisting of a stroller that effortlessly connects to and carries the car seat that comes with it. A travel system stroller typically has integrated systems that accept certain models of car seats and lock them onto the stroller. Going from the car to an appointment, on a walk, or anywhere outside is a breeze.
- Convertible Strollers/Modular Strollers. These strollers can convert, as the name implies, from a single to a double stroller. They do this by allowing you to attach an extra stroller seat, another car seat, or becoming a sit-and-stand that uses a standing board. Sometimes a Graco convertible stroller can even convert to a three or four-seater. One such model is the Graco Uno2Duo Travel System.
#1 Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller
The Click Connect Stroller is one of Graco’s most popular models. This stroller can easily last you through your little one’s childhood. It converts from an infant stroller to a toddler stroller.
It is one of the best Graco fold jogger click connect stroller options because it accepts all Graco car seat models – click connect car seats are no exception!
Beyond this, it also has ten riding positions using the child seat. Its comfort features keep your kiddo happy at any stage. There is a deep canopy, a large basket, a child tray with two cup holders, and an adjustable leg rest.
- 3 strollers in one, infant to child
- 10 different positions for riding
- One-hand standing fold jogger click connect
- Parent tray and child tray with two cup holders
- Locking front swivel wheel design
- Hard to open when folded
- Wheels, especially front wheels, are prone to squeaking
- Accepts all Graco infant car seats (sold separately) with a secure one-step attachment to create your own travel system
- 3 Strollers in 1 with 10 riding options from infant to toddler: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier 2. Infant Stroller 3. Toddler Stroller
- Reversible stroller seat allows baby to face you or the world and the 4 position reclining seat converts into an infant carriage for on-the-go comfort
#2 Graco Jetsetter Stroller
The Jetsetter Stroller is perhaps the best Graco lightweight stroller. The specifications of this product is similar to that of a traditional umbrella stroller, as it weighs only 14 pounds but can hold up to 50 pounds.
But! Don’t be fooled by its compact design as this three-wheel design jogger is designed to be used for running and easy maneuvering.
Its slim design makes it easy to maneuver and folds up very compact. It can be pushed, folded, and unfolded with only one hand.
Even though it is lightweight and petite, it is still packed with features. Click-connect technology allows it to accept an baby car seat. It also offers a canopy with a visor extension, a storage basket, and a padded bumper bar.
- Very lightweight
- Travel stroller that accepts a child car seat
- Includes travel bag
- Transitional 5 to 3 point harness
- Multi-position reclining and reversible seat
- Small wheels are not ideal for all terrains
- Visor does not include peek-a-boo window
- One-hand, ultra-compact fold is convenient and fast for days on-the-go. The stroller depth is 33.5 inches and the stroller seat width is 11.5 inches
- Compatible with any Graco Click Connect Infant Car Seat
- Ultra-lightweight stroller weighs less than 14 lb. Stroller Width-20.38 inch. Stroller Height-41.75 inch
#3 Graco Modes Bassinet Travel System
The Modes Bassinet Travel System Graco is similar to the traditional Modes models, but with a few upgrades. It can be used as a child car seat carrier, a toddler’s stroller, and even a child bassinet stroller.
The bassinet is wonderful for parents who want to give their little ones room to spread out and have great airflow compared to a car seat. As your child grows the bassinet converts to a toddler seat.
The 3-in-1 stroller offers nine ways to ride, including both rear and front-facing options. It weighs just under 15 pounds so it is easy to use while still being incredibly convenient. When your child get older, you can switch out the bassinet for the front or rear-facing toddler seat.
- Click-connect attaches infant seat
- Reclining seat (toddler seat) converts to bassinet
- One-handed self-standing fold
- Parent tray and baby tray with cup holders
- Extra-large canopy with ventilation mesh and peek-a-boo panel
- Cupholders are very small
- Difficult to convert to bassinet mode
- The Graco Modes Bassinet Travel System includes 3 strollers in 1 for versatile riding options from infant to toddler: 1. Infant Bassinet 2. Infant Car Seat Carrier 3. Toddler Stroller. It also includes the Graco Snug Ride Snug Lock 35 Infant Car Seat.
- 3 Strollers in 1 (1. Infant Bassinet 2. Infant Car Seat Carrier 3. Toddler Stroller) with 9 riding options from infant to toddler
- Reclining seat converts to an infant bassinet for on-the-go comfort for baby in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes.CLEANING SEAT PAD: To clean seat pad, spot clean using mild soap and warm water
#4 Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Travel System
Looking for the best Graco jogging stroller? Consider the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger click connect. This jogger can accept an infant car seat, though you can’t run with an infant. Its large bicycle tires are ideal for a variety of terrains and keep the ride superbly smooth.
The locking front swivel wheel helps it transition from jogging to leisurely strolls. It is a versatile Graco 3-wheel stroller, in my opinion.
A plush padded seat reclines easily and is framed by a travel tray to keep your sidekick comfy on a run. The FastAction Fold Jogger click connect folds up in a cinch when you’re done with your workout and need to be on your way.
- Large air-filled tires
- Reclining padded child seat
- Accepts SnugRide 35 child seat
- Large lower storage box
- Very sturdy
- A bit bulky (especially for smaller individuals)
- The parent tray is very small
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing for infants from 4 35 pound and up to 32"
- One second, one hand fold provides the Ultimate in convenience for moms on the go
- Air filled rubber tires offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
#5 Graco Relay Jogging Stroller Travel System
The Graco Relay Jogger Travel System is another wonderful jogger. It is one of the Graco 3-wheel stroller models, this makes it excellent for steering while running.
Its large air-filled rubber tires are durable and can hold up to various types of terrains. The pneumatic suspension system ensures a smooth ride.
Parents love that the stroller and car seat can be used simultaneously thanks to the multi-position child seat. Performance tech fabrics keep them cool and are reflective for added safety. It is easy to use, store, and clean!
- Accepts infant click-connect car seat with click-connect
- Pneumatic suspension system
- Large locking air-filled rubber tires
- Reflective performance fabrics
- Locking front swivel wheel with tracking
- Valve placement makes tires very hard to inflate
- Heavy at almost 50 pounds
- Includes the Graco top-rated Snug Ride Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat. Extra-large storage basket holds all of your travel essentials
- Pneumatic tires and a locking front-swivel wheel with tracking are built to handle all of your jogging needs. Premium suspension system offers high-grade performance for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Performance-grade tech fabrics are upgraded for your child's comfort and feature reflective material for added visibility in low light
#6 Graco Ready2Grow LX 2.0 Double Stroller
The Ready2Grow LX stroller is relatively new and has plenty of ingenious features. This may be the best Graco double stroller because it effortlessly fits two, but at just 26 pounds it is lightweight.
It has a slim shape that allows parents access for an easy to fold down mechanism, making it excellent for navigating tight streets and traveling.
Not to mention, the Ready2Grow LX stroller truly grows with your family – it can use a stroller seat, a bench seat, attach a car seat, or any combination of the two. It is ideal for twins or siblings and the huge lower basket makes it a favorite of parents for storing stroller accessories.
- Can ride with two car seat, two infant seats, or the bench seat
- Removable child armbar with cup holder
- Huge lower storage basket
- Small but sturdy frame
- Easy to fold
- The front child seat cannot face rearview
- Parent cup holder of stroller easily falls off
- Small-folding stroller rides like a double, but folds like a single stroller, making transport and storage easy
- Includes two stroller seats, a bench seat, and a standing platform for multiple options as your family grows
- Close-to-you rear seat makes connecting with baby easier
#7 Graco Nest Stroller
Next up is the Graco Nest Stroller, which is a convertible stroller that really excels at being an infant stroller. Connecting a car seat is a breeze, but you can also convert the toddler seat to a bassinet.
As your child grows you have the flexibility to change them from rear-facing to front-facing, meaning that you can make the baby face you or away from you. The Slide2Me on the Graco Nest stroller is a wonderful feature that allows you to bring the seat closer to you, keeping your baby in arm’s reach.
To add on, the stroller comes with an expandable storage basket lets you carry everything from a diaper bag to snacks, car seat toys, and books when they’re older, which is a much appreciated convenience feature.
- Slide to me telescoping seat
- Expandable storage basket
- Accommodates bassinet, child seat, and car seat
- Removable tray
- One-handed fold
- No standing fold option
- A little bulky
- Enjoy face-to-face smiles by raising the Slide2Me seat or infant car seat to one of three height positions to find just the right ride as baby grows
- Reversible stroller seat can face parent or the world, for just the right ride as baby grows
- 3 strollers in 1: Infant Car Seat Carrier, Infant Pramette, and Toddler Stroller to stroll from infant to toddler (infant car seat sold separately)
#8 Graco NimbleLite Stroller
On to the Graco NimbleLite Stroller – overall a compact, cozy, and convenient stroller. Considered an umbrella stroller, it has a slim profile and a low weight, yet it still connects to a car seat and is spacious enough for a toddler.
A tray for the parent and a tray for the child with a total of 2 cup holders to keep everyone happy while on the go. The roomy seat is padded and shaded by a deep canopy.
All of your essentials can be stored in the lower storage basket. The one-step fold lets you swiftly collapse the stroller and hop into a taxi, onto a bus, or even board a plane!
- Only weighs 15lbs
- Can connect car seats from the Graco line
- Padded, multi-position infant seat
- Trays with cup holders for both occupants and parents
- Includes shoulder strap for carrying when folded
- Small umbrella stroller wheels aren’t ideal for all terrains
- No peek-a-boo window in the canopy
- Fully-featured lightweight stroller weighs less than 15 lb, perfect for adventures on the go
- Stroller accepts all Graco Infant Car Seats, for an easy transition from car to stroller; use from birth as a car seat carrier (infant car seat sold separately)
- Parent's tray with cup holders and storage keeps your essentials nearby
#9 Graco Modes Duo Stroller
The Graco Modes Duo Stroller is just as awesome as the single modes, but with a capacity for two children! From the start, you can push both your children as this stroller can in total, connect car seats of two!
As your children grow you can use both the child seats, each with a separate canopy and infant tray. The stroller then expands to accommodate a bench seat and/or a standing platform, offering 27 riding options in total – this is especially fun for a big kid who wants to stand and ride.
You don’t even have to remove the seats to quickly collapse and fold the stroller. In this position, it can stand on its own for simple storage. The front seat should accommodate your younger child while the rear seat should be for your older kid.
- 27 different riding options
- Grows with your children (car seat, to a child seat, to bench seat/standing platform)
- Each seat has adjustable calf support, canopy, and tray
- Very maneuverable
- The Center divider between seats has two extra cup holders
- Seats are narrow
- Only accommodates 50lbs total
- Your purchase includes One Graco Modes Duo Double Stroller in Shift color | 2 Removable seats with trays and cup holders
- Stroller dimensions – 46” L x 25.5" W x 45" H | Seat space – 7.5” | Seat back – 17” | Stroller weight – 42 lbs. | Front/Rear seat max hold weight (each) – 50 lbs. | Rear wheel size – 8.5” | Front Wheel Size – 7.5”
- Accepts two Graco Snug Ride Click Connect Infant Car Seats
#10 Graco Uno2Duo Travel System
Last on the list – the Graco Uno2Duo Travel System. This sleek and stylish stroller converts from infant to toddler and then from one to two children!
It accepts an infant car seat in just one click, or you may wish to convert the toddler seat into bassinet mode. Then attach the child seat and even another child seat if you wish. The stroller frame expands 5 inches to provide plenty of room for everyone.
A standing board is yet another option for older riders to convert the otherwise conventional stroller into a sit and stand stroller! In total, this stroller comes with 18 ways to ride. With a lower basket, a child’s tray, and parent storage, this is a spacious yet nimble stroller.
- 18 different ways to ride
- Toddler seat converts to bassinet
- Includes standing platform for stand and ride
- Stroller easily turns
- Telescoping push handle
- Cannot fold with both seats attached
- The number two seat has to ride under and behind
- The UNO2DUO travel system starts as a single stroller and expands to a double stroller as your family grows
- Simply extend the stroller 5" with one easy step when your family grows from 1 to 2 children
- This versatile travel system grows with your family for years with 18 ways to ride with one or two children.CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap and damp cloth. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water
Wondering what to look for when you are shopping for a Graco baby stroller? Here are a few key considerations.
What you intend to use the stroller for is very important. Do you need a specialized stroller, like a jogger, a travel stroller, or a Graco folding stroller? Or are you looking for a stroller that will be comfortable for everyday use and can fit all of your family’s gear? You want a stroller that will be convenient for your planned typical use.
The Graco Modes Travel System is an ideal everyday stroller.
Sometimes the purpose of the stroller determines the size, like lightweight travel strollers. But there is some variation between models even in the same category. Do you need a small stroller to fit in your trunk or a larger model with plenty of space because trunk storage isn’t an issue?
A product that folds up quickly plus comes with a storage latch to keep it folded will also make life easier!
Stroller Weight & Height Limits
Many parents love the Graco modes stroller because it accommodates such a large range of weight and height limits. Some strollers aren’t suitable for infants, say, toddler strollers from Graco, while others can only be used from birth to toddlerhood.
Think about your children’s height and weights and how long you hope to use the stroller for. These considerations will guide you to finding a stroller that will safely fit your children and last you their childhood.
While a Graco infant stroller is great, you may want to consider how long it will last you. Although strollers don’t expire,  if you are planning on having additional children or using the stroller through toddlerhood it may be best to invest in a convertible stroller.
If you have twins or multiples, a twin stroller would probably be best, as a Graco single stroller won’t be able to accommodate all your children.
Your budget always plays a role in your decision. consider if you want a cheap Graco stroller or if you want to invest in a costlier stroller. Sometimes, parents plan to use a stroller infrequently and therefore don’t want to spend a lot of money; others may think that high-end options provide more luxury and comfort. 
Alternatively, baby showers or the birth of your first child can be a wonderful time to ask for a more expensive model.
Related: Are Expensive Strollers Worth It?
Frequently Asked Questions
You just bought one, and you’re wondering how to fold a Graco stroller. While each model is slightly different, they are all pretty easy.
In most cases, there will be a strap or a button. You must press the button or pull up on the strap to release the locking mechanism.
From there, push down on the handlebar and the stroller should collapse. When in doubt, struggling with how to close Graco stroller just look for the labeled and guided folding button or pull strap.
So do all Graco car seats fit in Graco strollers? Many Graco strollers accept all models of Graco car seats, though there are a few that only accept specific car seats.
Sometimes, aftermarket or off-brand adapters can be purchased that will allow you to attach your stroller and car seat produced by a company other than Graco. Be careful though that the attachment is secure, safe and comfortable.
There are other great Graco strollers on the market. Models such as the Graco® Aire3 Click Connect sports a lightweight but plush and convenient everyday stroller. The Graco Trax Jogger Click Connect on the other hand, can be considered a luxury stroller for jogging with all of its features.
Among all the wonderful options above, our top pick among all the best strollers is the Graco Modes Bassinet Travel System!
It is an all-around awesome everyday stroller with lots of comfort and convenience features for both riders and parents. Additionally, it seamlessly converts from infant mode with the car seat or bassinet to toddler mode using the child seat.
No doubt, each of these models in this review shines in its own right and can suit a variety of needs and preferences. If the Graco Modes Bassinet isn’t appealing to you, be sure to check the runners up!
Which is your favorite model? Tell us in the comments!
Last update on 2022-06-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API