Just when you thought you are done thinking about the toys to get your 1-year-old baby girl, now your little girl turns two – a healthy, active, sweet-faced tot who is eager to play with more baby toys.
So now you are looking for a toy to give to a 2-year-old baby girl? If that’s the case, you must look for one that would match her stage of development, unique interests, and current abilities.
At this age, most 2 year olds already have good control of their hands and are starting to learn a lot of words. To help them further develop their skills, give them toys that are great for problem solving (puzzles), building (blocks), pretending (kitchen sets), and creating (creative tools).
We have compiled the best gift ideas for 2-year-old girl with all these factors in mind! Let’s find out what are the best toys for 2-year-old girls below.
30 of the Best Toys for 2-Year-Old Girls
1. Step2 Fun with Friends Kitchen (For the Future Chef)
Almost all little girls love playing kitchen, so this realistic toy kitchen is a great birthday present for 2-year-old girl!
The toy looks like a realistic kitchen counter with its lights and sounds. It also has all the details you would find in a real kitchen—refrigerator, oven, trays, condiment containers, and pans.
As if that’s not enough, it even has pictures of food and drinks in the oven and refrigerator! No little girl can ever say no to it!
- Pretend stovetop burner features realistic electronic lights and sounds, activated with the special frying pan and boiling pot (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included).
- Make a cup of coffee with the pretend single-serve coffee maker station and included travel mug!
- Get cooking with the pretend appliances including the stovetop, oven with clickable knob, microwave, and refrigerator to keep pretend ingredients fresh.
2. HABA Rainbow Whirls Pegging Game (Hours of Stacking Fun!)
With its colored pegs and rings with different colors, this pegging game will give you hundreds of color combinations that will keep little girls busy for hours!
The game is made of sustainable beech wood designed with water-based and solvent-free lacquers that are entirely safe for kids. Indeed, this is one of the STEM toy presents for 2-year-old girls for hours of stacking fun!
- The colored pegs and rings offer many different plug-in variations. The rings can also be piled up on the pegs making this game ideal for free-play
- For HABA responsibility is written in Capital letters. This game is made of Beech wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth
3. Little Tikes Rocking Horse Magenta (The Cutest Rocking Horse)
Rocking horses are back and with a bang! This toy horse features a contemporary look with its bright fuchsia color and plastic material.
With its easy-grip handles, low saddle, and a smooth and rounded seat, the rocking horse is also ergonomically designed. Give this to any girl, and she will surely spend hours galloping around the house!
- One of Little Tikes' classic items is back!
- Small size
- Perfect for small indoor or outdoor play areas
4. LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart (Making Learning Sweet!)
Here’s the perfect toy ice cream cart that will make little girls realize that learning doesn’t have to be boring!
It has cones and ice cream scoops of different colors, which can introduce not just the colors but also the flavors of ice creams. Resembling the real-life ice cream cart, it is one of the best toys for 2-year-old girls, with order cards detailing instructions that will teach kids sequencing skills and memory.
- The magic scooper scoops up the ice cream and toppings to create tasty-looking combinations while introducing the colors and flavors of four ice cream scoops and three toppings
- Build memory and sequencing skills by choosing from six cute animal order cards and following the instructions
- Count to ten along with the ice cream cart by pressing the syrup pump or coin button
5. VTech Care for Me Learning Carrier (Petting, Learning, and Traveling in one!)
If you’re looking for a perfect toy that can keep girls busy and entertained on the go, this toy carrier is what you need!
The carrier is an interactive learning center as it can play 100+ songs, phrases, and sounds. It also has light-up buttons to teach kids about pet care, colors, and shapes. As if that’s not enough, you can find a plush puppy inside the carrier for pretend play fun!
- VTech's care for Me learning carrier, includes an adorable plush puppy for role-play fun; interactive pet carrier that lets little ones take their plush pet anywhere
- Open and close the door to hear playful phrases and learn opposites; light-up buttons introduce colors, shapes, pet care and more
- Sliding the letter beads introduce letters and play music; features 100+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
6. Fisher-Price Little People Cuddle & Play Nursery Play Set (For Take-Along Play!)
Little girls love playing with babies that they can take care of. Well, this playset has miniature babies that they can play with as the best toys for 2-year-old girls!
When opened, there are 2 baby figures and few essential nursery items, including crib, feeding bottle, walker, and a playmat. Th looks like a real nursery to the point that they can even change the babies’ diapers, play with them in the mat, and feed them through the bottle!
- Toddlers can play and care for their Little People baby figures with this nursery play set that folds to look like a diaper bag
- Push the button to rock the babies in the cozy cradle (Shhh, they’re sleeping)
- Toddlers can change the babies diapers, feed them with the bottle, and free play on the soft play mat
7. LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven (For the Future Baker)
As they say, start them young! If you want your baby girl to be interested in baking, here’s a toy oven that can help her become the baker you want her to be.
Aside from the oven, the set also includes baked and baking accessories. That’s not all! The interactive oven also plays up to 30 songs and phrases. The number slider is perfect in teaching children time and temperature – such awesome, best toys for 2-year-old girls for a fun play time!
- The perfect recipe for number learning fun! From counting and cooking to serving and sharing, it's preschool prep for little chefs—16 fun ingredients included! Easy take-and-go play-everything fits inside
- Includes 1 interactive oven, 4 pizza slices, 3 pieces of bread, 2 cupcakes, 1 fried egg, 1 skillet, 1 spatula, 1 baking tray, and 2 plates. Nourish math learning: cut food into 2, 3 or 4 equal pieces
- Delightful singing oven warms up counting, sharing and vocabulary skills. 30+ phrases & songs. Press the chef's hat for learning songs, or listen and learn along to fun phrases
8. VTech Starshine the Bright Lights Unicorn (A Magical Toy!)
This toy unicorn will certainly bring girls to a magical adventure! Designed to teach kids colors, the toy set includes 7 charms. When these are placed on the magic hearts, it will produce the corresponding light color.
Other interactive details include the necklace, blue heart, and flapping wings that will produce fun sounds when pressed or played with.
Lastly, all the words and phrases produced can be heard in English and Spanish. This is one of the best Christmas gifts for a 2-year-old baby girl as this can certainly make the holidays more magical!
- Choose from seven charms in the heart-shaped dish and place them on the three magic hearts to hear colors, objects and phrases in English and Spanish
- Starshine's horn lights up in a rainbow of colors. Press the blue heart button to hear quiz questions, then place the charms on the unicorn to answer them
- In music mode, press the blue heart button to choose a melody, then place the charms on her to add sound effects and create your own special song
9. The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails (Match and Learn!)
All kids are fascinated with animals, so you are sure that this animal puzzle cards will be a big hit as best toys for 2-year-old girls!
The puzzle set features 15 animal cards that are split in half with one half featuring the animal’s head and their tail on the other. All the kid has to do is match the head to the tail.
But guess what? You don’t have to supervise her since the cards are self-correcting since no two puzzle cuts are the same!
- EXPLORE THE ANIMAL WORLD – Little learners will love the animal theme of these puzzles. Matching each head to the correct tail is a fun way to explore the world of animals. The friendly, colorful illustrations create ample opportunity for conversation and learning. The strong theme is designed to promote conversational and social skills and capture the imagination of the child.
- INTRODUCE JIGSAWS IN A SIMPLE, FUN WAY - The My First Match It! puzzles are designed to provide just the right level of challenge for the individual child; begin by offering just two matching pieces; increase the challenge level by simply offering more pieces to choose matches from.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are a great way to help your child develop basic problem-solving skills such as creative thinking and perseverance. These are skills which can be transferred to other tasks.
10. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop (The Best First Laptop)
Little girls will grow up to own lots of laptops in the future, but this is the best first laptop she will have!
It features 4 learning modes, including Music, Games, ABCs, and Messages. With these modes, you can use the “leaptop” to teach kids about animals, spelling, music, and rhythm, pretend play, and many more!
The best part? This kid’s laptop is an award-winning toy that every girl deserves to have!
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids
- Tap away in 4 learning modes—ABCs, Messages, Games and Music—and bop along to 16 songs and melodies
- Be big - and little. Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout or Violet, and a take-along handle
11. VTech Musical Rhymes Book (Rhyme All You Can!)
Developed to teach your kids nursery rhymes, this rhyme book contains 6 classic nursery rhymes presented in eye-catching pages. This is one of the popular best toys for 2-year-old girls, though this musical book can be used for kids as early as 6 months old.
To help your child know more about rhymes, try the music mode so she can listen to over 40 songs and sounds. Boredom won’t be an issue as it also has piano buttons along with sliding and twisting pieces for motor skills and color recognition.
- Interactive kids book has big easy-to-turn pages; nursery rhyme book comes with 6 classic nursery rhymes
- Early education learning center build fine motor skills by sliding and twisting the fun play pieces; Pre-K reading book has 40+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Talking book features 5 colorful piano buttons that make sounds and introduce colors and instruments; 2 modes of play: music mode and learning mode
12. Peppa Pig Lights & Sounds Family Home Feature Playset (The Best Dollhouse)
Does the little girl love Peppa Pig? If yes, she will surely fall in love with this dollhouse!
The four-story dollhouse features 6 rooms and an attic, and they are all fully furnished and features amazing furniture and light-up accessories. Another big surprise is it comes with George, Zoe, and Peppa Pig figures that your child can play with!
- Experience all the sights, sounds, and phrases of Peppa Pig family home and enjoy a day in the life of everyone's favorite pig!
- Peppa's lights & sounds family home Features 7 rooms and 13 never-before-seen accessories!
- Includes Peppa Pig, George, and Zoe zebra articulated figures for endless ways to play!
13. LeapFrog Sweet Treats Musical Deluxe Tea Set (The Perfect First Tea Set)
This toy tea set contains all the tea set accessories needed for the ultimate tea time experience – one of the best toys for 2-year-old girls you should get for them to have a wonderful pretend hi-tea session!
It includes cupcakes, a heart-shaped teapot, 4 teacups, cake slices, bread, forks, and a pastry box. Its main highlight is the teapot, which lights up in different colors for color recognition. This set also plays up to 7 songs to keep your baby girls entertained.
- The sweet treats musical deluxe tea set introduces essential preschool skills from early vocabulary to counting while building social skills like sharing, taking turns and patience
- Lights up in 6 magical colors and plays 7 tea-time songs. Brew up learning fun with this pretend play teapot that teaches colors, counting, matching, manners and more
- Kids can host a tea party, hear tea gurgling and see it slosh realistically through the teapot heart-shaped window. Teapot lights up in 6 colors to teach color names, and plays 7 songs. Tip, sip and share tea with friends in four cups
14. VTech Touch & Learn Activity Desk (The Ultimate Learning Center)
This activity desk is one toy that kids will be playing with during their toddler years. The activity table includes an interactive desktop that speaks 160 words, plays 20 songs, and features 30 learning activities. The LED screen demonstrates how to write numbers and letters in a step-by-step manner that kids can easily follow.
But wait, there’s more – you can flip the table to reveal an easel or blackboard where kids can write on. Among the many best toys for 2-year-old girls, this activity desk is surely a welcome addition to your little one’s growth and development.
- Activity table features an interactive desktop and four double-sided cards that introduce numbers, letters, animals, music, people and more
- Innovative learning table allows you to flip up the kids' table and create a masterpiece using the easel or chalkboard; chalk not included
- Toddler play table comes with 160+ vocab words, 30+ learning activities, and 20+ popular melodies; comes with 9 colorful touch pages each with 4 learning modes; VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe Expansion Packs are not compatible with this desk
15. LeapFrog Violet’s Learning Lights Remote (Best Learning Remote)
Here’s a remote that is designed for little girls to play with. This is designed to imitate what their parents are doing when watching TV.
The toy remote can produce over 10 lights to teach kids about color recognition. You can also find number buttons for number recognition and weather buttons to seek Violet’s advice on how to have fun in every weather. Lastly, there’s the music button to hear over 65 songs and music.
The remote comes in a cute Violet, pink, and fuchsia color combination, a sweet toy among other best toys for 2-year-old girls!
- Tune in to discover shapes and numbers! find learning fun on every channel as little ones explore 65+ songs, tunes and audio responses with violet
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words! bright colors and 10+ lights encourage babies and toddlers to explore
- Press the weather button to hear how violet finds fun in every kind of weather. Press a number, then count lights with violet. Help violet find shapes in her garden
16. Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup Signature Set (For the Future Makeup Artist)
This toy makeup set is the best toy for girl’s imaginary play! The set features a little pouch with lip gloss, eye shadow, blush, glitter pot, and shatterproof mirror inside.
All the makeup products can’t be applied to the skin, but with their realistic appearance, these would be perfect for those girls who would want to be like their mommies!
- Official Little Cosmetics Product
- Toy, fake pretend makeup set that does not apply to skin
- Encourages imagination and creative play. Mess-free FAKE makeup
17. AquaDoodle Travel Doodle (Doodling on the Go!)
Does your daughter love to doodle? With the Travel N Doodle, she can doodle wherever she wants!
When you open this travel doodle bag, you will find a mess-free doodle pad and an Aquadoodle pen. All you need to do is add water to the pen, and your daughter can doodle anytime, all the time!
- NEON Travel n Doodle, 1 NEON Aquadoodle Pen
- Enjoy Mess Free Doodling on the road in your vehicles
- Just add water and watch your kids creative dreams come to life!!!
18. LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket (The Best Picnic Buddy!)
Going on a picnic is made more fun with this toy picnic basket. Inside the basket, you will fund plates, blanket, food items, cups, and forks. These accessories will make pretend picnic play more realistic. But more than that, these can encourage kids to explore colors and shapes.
When you lift the basket’s lid, the basket will play music and over 30 responses for the ultimate picnic experience!
- Set a space for fun, learning and sharing The Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
- Explore shapes and colors/colors with food pieces and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
19. VTech Little Apps Tablet (The Best Learning Tablet)
Kids can’t get enough of tablet nowadays. Well, this tablet would be perfect for your little one, as it is designed solely for learning.
It features a color-changing screen, piano, and letter buttons that will teach your kid about matching, letters, counting, and number order. It even plays music and speaks words for entertainment and language development.
It may not be as high tech as other tablets, but it can surely teach your kids lots of things!
- Baby tablet features a color changing screen, letter buttons and piano keyboard; role-play kids electronic toy encourages electronic play
- Kids tablet toy teaches letters, counting, number order, and matching; educational toy has 12 learning activities with progressive learning levels
- Interactive toy laptop interface allows your child to interact with Cody the Smart Cub in activities featuring the piano, pretend camera, and calendar
20. Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike Pink (Stroll in Style!)
Have fun with your daughter outdoors with this pink trike. This is a great beginner bike for her since it has a removable footrest, 3-point harness, and high back seat.
The highlight of this bike is its 4-in-1 design. The bike can be used as an infant trike, a steering trike, a learn-to-ride trike, and a classic trike. With this feature, your child can still use this as she grows old!
- 4 TRICYCLES IN 1: This tricycle grows with your child through different riding stages. Easily convert between 4 growing stages by removing the accessories.
- AGES 9 MONTHS TO 5 YEARS: The 4 stages include toddler trike (9 mos. – 18 mos.), steering trike (18 mos. – 24 mos.), learn-to-ride trike (2 – 3 yrs.), and classic trike (4 – 5 yrs.).
- REMOVABLE ACCESSORIES: The removable accessories allow this tricycle to grow with your child. The accessories include an adjustable UV protection canopy, wrap around tray, headrest and seat belt, foot rest, and parent push handle.
21. Disney Moana Adventure Doll (The Best Beach Partner)
If your baby girl loves the beach, she must like Moana too! If that’s the case, this Moana doll is the perfect gift for her. The doll is dressed in Moana’s iconic outfit, including her wear and share flower clip that your little girl can wear too!
- Go on an ocean adventure with Moana
- Moana is dressed in her iconic outfit from the film
- Includes a wear & share flower hair clip that you can wear too
22. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (Walk and Learn!)
Walkers are the best toys for teaching little girls how to walk. The good news is this toy walker teaches more than that!
It has a play panel with light-up buttons, shape sorters, spinning rollers, and piano keys. Plus, it can play over 70 songs and phrases.
Want to hear the good news? The panel is removable so your child can play with it while sitting on the floor!
You may be interested in: Top 10 Best Baby Walker of 2020
- Interactive learning baby Walker has a removable play panel; frustration free packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
23. LeapFrog Count Along Cash Register (For the Future Businesswoman)
Get your child started on managing a business with this toy cash register!
The cash register does not only count and talk— it sings too! It can play over 50 phrases and songs. That’s not all. The register also comes with a count-along coin slot with a total button that will tell you how many coins to insert.
Aside from the cash register, there are also 20 checkout items to make the roleplaying a lot more fun and realistic.
- Count on big learning fun with a singing register pal that counts, talks and sings—20 checkout items included! Requires 3 AAA batteries (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use). for ages 2 and up.
- Counting and imaginative role play combine with a register pal that comes to life with 50+ fun phrases and educational songs. Spunky, singing register has plenty of numbers, counting and role play skills in store.
- Set up your store! Place food items on a table or shelves, give your customers their coins, and invite them on a shopping spree! Shop for milk and eggs. Scan the carrots. Insert the correct amount of coins or swipe a shopping card.
24. Munchkin Mermaid Swimming Bath Toy (The Cutest Bath Toy!)
This mermaid bath toy is a step up from the usual bath toys in the market. Instead of the typical rubber duck, a cute mermaid is a more fitting bath toy for girls.
Place this toy in the water, and she will swim around the tub, entertaining and keeping your baby busy during bath time. All that your child has to do is pull down the mermaid’s crown pendant to make her toys flap!
One of the best toys for 2-year-old girls in the bath, this mermaid bath toy can also help with her hand-eye coordination apart from filling her bath time with plenty of fun.
- Includes (1) pink mermaid swimming bath toy
- Pull on the mermaid crown to make fins flap
- Easy for little hands to operate
25. Dress Up America Little Girl’s My First Purse (A Purse Fit for a Girl)
If your little girl has already started playing dress-up, this toy purse will be perfect for her!
The mock leather purse features a cute pink color and a light blue handle. Inside, you can find accessories, including a toy cellphone, car remote, credit card, and lipstick. With all these details, this is undoubtedly the best purse for roleplaying!
- LITTLE GIRLS ACCESSORIES PLAYSET – Includes Pink Purse Bag With Embroidered Girl, Flowers, and Butterflies. Comes with Toy Cellphone, Car Remote, Lipstick & Credit Card [Batteries Included]
- AMAZING DETAILS – Adorable Mock Leather! Tote With Handles Safely Stows Various Items. This Dress-Up Essential is the perfect gift for little girls and toddlers.
- LIGHT UP FLIP PHONE – Cute pink & blue cell-phone features rainbow buttons that blink & emit sound when pressed. Take cute pretend selfies with the mirrored screen.
26. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set (The Best Magnetic Learning Toy)
This toy bus is the best toy for teaching kids about letters. When you place the magnetic letter inside the bus window, Violet will say the letter’s name. That’s not all. Violet will even use it in a word and sentence. Additionally, the bus can also play the Alphabet Song and Wheels on the Bus!
- Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of a to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet
- Features 26 interactive magnetic alphabet letters and tile reader that stick to magnetic surfaces
- Teaches the alphabet, phonics, fine motor skills and early vocabulary
27. VTech Doc McStuffins Talk and Trace Clipboard (For the Future Doctor!)
Some girls would love to be doctors someday, so why not get her started as early as now? Giving her this toy clipboard is the best way to do that!
It comes with stencils that kids can use to trace letters and numbers. She can also draw on it so she can unleash her creativity.
But wait, that’s not all! The clipboard also plays over 30 songs and melodies. With its automatic shutoff and volume control, it is also parent-friendly – it’s worth the buck in the best toys for 2-year-old girls department.
- Disney Doc McStuffin's kids electronic clipboard has 4 learning activities and 30+ playful melodies and sounds
- Kids drawing toy comes with 3 detachable stencils paired with letter recognition technology that teach letters, numbers, writing skills, and health topics
- Doc McStuffins and her friends engage and encourage your child as they play and learn; magnetic drawing board is a great early education center
28. Bristle Blocks by Battat (Toy Blocks with a Twist!)
This toy block set has a unique design that is perfect for girls! These feature soft and rubbery interlocking bristles that will connect regardless of the angle so kids can create any structure they want.
And oh, did I mention that they come in eye-catching colors and an easy-to-store packaging too?
More educational toy ideas: 30 Ideas on The Best Educational Toys for 2-Year-Old 2020
- OFFICIAL BATTAT BRISTLE BLOCKS. Soft, rubbery, interlocking bristles on colorful toy blocks that connect together at any angle.
- 54 CHUNKY PIECES including flowers, ferns, and 3 friendly jungle creatures. Build a jungle adventure with 54 easy-to-connect blocks for toddlers.
- SENSORY ACTIVITY. Uplifting colors and different textures. Round edges and bristles, bumps, animals and flowers that tiny fingers will love to discover.
29. VTech KidiBeats Drum Set (For the Future Drummer)
Girls and drums? Why not!
This toy drum set comes in a pink and Violet color combination and features light-up pads and cymbals. The drum set plays different melodies from different genres, which kids can play along to!
With the sounds and lights that it produces, kids will surely feel like a rock star when they play with it!
- Three light-up drum pads and cymbal each have their own unique sound for sensory development
- Play along to built-in melodies in a variety of styles including rock, dance, pop or your own style to encourage musical creativity
- Choose from four different sounds for the drums, each drum illuminates with an LED light
30. TOP BRIGHT Magnetic Toddler Toy Game Set (Catch, Feed, and Learn!)
This playset is perfect for pretend play since it provides kids to act as bird moms. All she has to do is hold the bird handle and use it to pull out the caterpillars inside the tree through their magnets.
This simple movement can develop motor skills. Since the caterpillars come in different colors, it can help with color recognition too!
- FINE MOTOR SKILL TOY : While your kid’s fine motor development involved basic things like grabbing, reaching and raking, they are ready to take fine motor skill to the next level as they grow and gain more control over their hands, fingers and wrists. Toys are a great way to help boost this development and improve the fine motor skills they’ll need as they get older.This toy is good for developing fine motor skills. While catching and feeding worms, it also exercises hand-eye coordination.
- GAMES FOR 2 YEAR OLDS: 2 year old kids are ready to learn and explore through play,their imagination is expanding and enjoy creating their own fun pretend play adventures with toy.It’s a good entry toy and gift for preschool,simple and easy to play, designed with a nature theme story to attract kid to play for a long time.Good fine motor skill toy will help the little kid in your life grow and find how they connect to the world, but mostly, it will bring a smile and laughter to their lips.
- FUNNY FEEDING TOY: First, find the worms hidden in the tree hole, at this time, toddler need the help of the mother bird. Use its pointed mouth to grab the worm out of the tree hole. Finally, feed the caught worm into the baby bird’s mouth . The fine motor skill toy has two ways to play: catching worms upright and catching worms upside down, are also vivid and interesting, and greatly restore the scene of nature. Puzzle brain, let toddler grow up while playing.
What is the Best Gift for 2-Year-Old Girl?
There you go—a compilation of some of the best toys in the market. But which of these are the best toys for 2 year old girls? Here are our picks:
• VTech Touch & Learn Activity Desk because it has an interactive desktop that teaches over 160 words and help her learn language a lot faster.
• Bristle Blocks by Battat because all kids need to have toy blocks and this toy is designed to help her develop her motor skills and cultivate creativity.
• AquaDoodle Travel Doodle because it allows kids to unleash their creativity and create art wherever she goes!
• The Learning Journey: My First Match It – Head and Tails is our puzzle candidate as it can teach little girls problem solving skills.
• LeapFrog Scoop & Learn Ice Cream Cart because it promotes pretend play and at the same time, teach little girls about numbers, colors, and business!
What do you think about our picks? Let us know in the comments section! Also, please share this article with your friends so they can find the perfect toy for their kids too!
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API