Having a baby girl who graduated to the toddler age of four can happen so fast. As a mother, I know that at this stage, your child’s brain is like a dry sponge waiting to absorb even more learning especially from toys that can provide creative, imaginative play as well as encourage reading, thinking and social skills.
It’s such a crucial task to pick a suitable age-appropriate toy that is safe and holds her interest as your little girl will spend a lot of time learning as well as playing. Also, the toy she plays with will contribute one part towards shaping her character and personality.
Fortunately, we have listed down thirty best toys for 4-year-old girls which we find to be perfect for your sweet princess’ play time. Let’s get started!
The 30 Best Toys for 4-Year-Old Girls
1. KidKraft Charlotte Dollhouse
KidKraft Charlotte Dollhouse is a really massive toy for your little girl, standing at more than four feet tall. Sporting a sweet, elegant design, your child will have plenty of fun playing with the dollhouse’s 14-piece accessory and furniture kit and 12-inch tall mini dolls.
Made from real wood with safety and durability in mind as best toys for 4-year-old girls, it comes with four storeys, four quaint rooms, twin balconies and a staircase that connects the ground floor to the first. Even adults will be amazed by the lovely details of the entire set (plus the easy assembly)!
- 14-Piece furniture and accessory set
- 4 levels, 6 rooms and twin Balconies
- Classic design with scalloped details and pastel colors
2. Fisher-Price DoodlePro
If your little girl is someone who loves drawing, sketching or doodling on the go, consider no more – the Fisher-Price DoodlePro is perfect as gifts for 4-year-old girl who is an aspiring artist or designer! The small size frame fits her little hands with a handle that lets her carry her doodle pad with ease wherever she goes. The toy comes with a screen saver pen that lets your child express her creativity and when she’s done, the easy slide eraser simply wipes away the screen in one go for new doodles!
- Draw & erase…over & over again
- Magnetic pen with spring-loaded screen-saver tip
- Tethered pen stores securely on the Doodle Pro Trip
3. Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Alphabet
What’s better than plain wooden alphabets? A magnetic one of course! This Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Alphabet makes learning ABCs a more awesome experience. The set comes with 52 letters of both uppercase and lowercase that are able to stick to magnetic surfaces.
Your little girl can learn to recognize letters and spell words either at home or in the outdoors with this handy box of alphabet, as long as you have a board for the letter magnets. This toy certainly makes for an educational play away from screen time.
- WOODEN ALPHABET MAGNET SET: The Melissa & Doug 52 Wooden Alphabet Magnets in a Box set is an educational developmental toy that includes 52 upper- and lowercase letters that can be manipulated and moved around on magnetic surfaces.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This wooden alphabet magnet set is made of high-quality materials and assembled to precision manufacturing standards, which ensures sturdy construction, and it will hold up against frequent use.
- IDEAL FOR HOME AND TRAVEL: Our alphabet magnets for kids can be easily packed inside the included durable wooden storage case. This allows kids to bring their wooden letter magnet set on the road.
4. Tara Toys Barbie Necklace Activity Set
Girls tend to be fascinated with jewelry, and this Tara Toys Barbie Necklace Activity Set will keep your four-year-old girl happy and entertained in creating their jewelry masterpieces!
The activity set has 150 colorful beads and 5 Barbie character charms with 5 rubber necklaces to string them together, so your princess can mix and match around to make 5 complete necklaces. Wear them when the necklaces are done or dismantle them to recreate new designs. Clean up is also easy with a plastic carry case to keep all the cute pieces in one place.
- Mix and match to create your own Barbie jewelry with colorful beads, silicone necklaces, and fun character charms!
- Have fun creating Barbie necklaces for you and your friends
- Simply design your necklace with the included beads and then add a rubber charm to finish
5. FoxPrint Princess Castle Play Tent
A castle for your 4-year-old princess? Why not? The FoxPrint Princess Castle Play Tent is just one of the best toys for 4-year-old girls to establish a pink princessdom. Your little girl will approve of the hearts and glow-in-the-dark stars pattern of the play tent that adds just a touch of sweetness and magic. With a door that folds down and two peep-through windows, there’s so much adventure to be had in the tent – perhaps a royal tea-party, a quiet reading lesson or a secret hideout?
- Enhances creativity and imagination. The best 2 + year old girl or boy toy in the market. It provides comfortable shelter for outdoor trips. It includes sturdy shock-corded fiberglass poles. No assembly or accessories required to fix this Tent. Cleans easily with a damp cloth and soap. Fox toys play tents are a magical adventure for indoors and outdoors activities.
- Great for a backyard adventure: your child will have hours of fun with this colorful play tent decorated with hearts and glow-in-the-dark-stars pop it up in the backyard
- Encourages motor skill development and open, imaginative play
6. B. toys by Battat B. Symphony Musical Toy Orchestra
Looking for gift ideas for 4-year-old daughter, maybe one that lets her make music? Battat’s B. Symphony Musical Toy Orchestra allows your child to do just that. With 13 mini pieces shaped like musical instrument, this toy will play up to 15 melodies, from classic Beethoven to simple nursery rhymes depending on the toy instrument placed in the podium. Your little girl can also learn about colors and shapes, plus learn about sections of an orchestra with the help of lights from the toy.
- Music Maestro! Choose up to 6 toy instruments and place them in the orchestra pit to hear them play.
- Musical transformation: change up the instruments (while the song plays) for a musical transformation.
- 13 toy instruments: drums-piano-guitar-violon-sitar-tuba-guitar-accordion-cymbals-clarinet-flute-trumpet-xylophone.
7. Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Play Set
The Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Play Set is one of the best gifts for 4-year-old girl, and it’s because this play set lets her roleplay as a vet while promoting the love for animals and a sense of empathy. It comes with 24 pieces made up of plush dog and cat plus pretend play vet tools such as toy stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, bandages and more. Your child can make house calls with a reusable checklist, apply “treatments” and learn about vaccination. After play time is over, the toys can be easily stored into a bag.
- Complete vet set with pets: The Melissa & Doug examine & treat pet vet play set is a 24 piece set with a plush dog and cat, pretend play vet medical equipment, and a tote bag for easy storage
- Help children develop empathy: Our pretend play vet set has been recognized by toy experts at good housekeeping institute for helping kids develop empathy while they play
- Make house calls anywhere: Our vet set with animals includes a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, "Treatments," "Ointments,” and a reusable double sided checklist for office visits
8. VTech KidiZoom Smartwatch DX2
Just like their parents, little girls can have their own smartwatch too! Introducing the Vtech KidiZoom Smartwatch DX2 – this cool watch can do more than teaching your kid to tell time digitally or the analog way, set timers and alarms, plus check the calendar. This touch-screen watch actually has cameras to let her take selfies and videos, plus a monster catcher game to expose her to augmented reality gaming. Like an adult smartwatch, it also helps to track her steps except with fun sounds installed!
- Stylish, kid-friendly design; secure, splash proof wristband is perfectly sized for kids’ wrists
- Take quality videos, pictures and selfies, customize them with funny filters and make them into watch faces
- Monster Detector game creates an AR experience where you capture monsters in the real world; motion sensor included for active play challenges, pedometer and sound effects
9. Pets Alive Rainbow Bonnie The Booty Shakin Llama
Come groove to Pets Alive Rainbow Bonnie the Booty Shakin Llama! This cute cuddly colorful llama will be a hit among the best toys for 4-year-old girls. Bonnie will keep your girl bopping for hours alongside three catchy songs coupled with funny yet adorable dance moves. The next thing you know, your whole family may be dancing together with Bonnie too!
- RAINBOW BONNIE THE BOOTY SHAKIN' LLAMA: get the whole family up and dancing for hours with Bonnie. Comes with three awesome songs to dance along to.
- 3 NEW SONGS THE FAMILY WILL LOVE: Rainbow Bonnie has 3 NEW epic songs, New Hillarious Dance Moves, and NEW Rainbow Fur. Bonnie will have you bop-bop-bopping for hours.
- HIGH-QUALITY ROBOTICS: Bonnie is absolutely adorable, hilarious and makes the perfect gift for family and friends alike.
10. Flybar My First Foam Pogo Jumper
Get those jumping skills going with Flybar My First Foam Pogo Jumper! Made from durable foam, this pogo stick is safe for endless boings and squeaks of delight. This toy is perfect for improving your four-year-old girl’s balance and serves as the best excuse to get some healthy exercise out of her. Here’s to happy boings and squeaks!
Also mentioned in: The Best Toys for 3-Year-Old Boys 2021 Gift Buying Ideas
- Boing; Boing, Squeek! The My First Flybar foam pogo stick is hours of healthy, bouncy fun. Crafted from durable foam, this is an ideal first pogo stick for kids; each jump makes a fun squeaky sound destined to delight
- Use anywhere; We’ve designed our kids jumper for indoor and outdoor use, the heavy duty components will withstand all conditions and unlike inferior jumping toys, this pogo jumper for kids is made to last! A great boys or girls toy for ages 3 and up!
- Train balance; Pogo sticks make great active toys for kids because they help train hand eye coordination and gross motor skills; Give your kid a headstart in life with a toddler pogo stick crafted to improve balance
11. Candy Land 65th Anniversary Game
This simple board game is a must-have for every young girl – Candy Land 65th Anniversary Game consists of a visually appealing yet durable hard board with 4 plastic gingerbread men pieces and 64 game cards for a fun play time. This toy helps your child learn to take turns, enhance color recognition and train counting skills as she races to the finish line in the world of candies with you or a group of friends! And did you know? This game also makes it into the National Toy Hall of Fame!
- Celebrating over 65 years of great family fun!
- Game includes Bi-fold heavy-duty game board, 4 plastic gingerbread men movers, deck of 64 cards and instructions
- This game is inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame! Ages: 4 and up
12. PAW Patrol – The Original PlasmaCar
What is one of the popular toys for 4-year-old girls to get, especially if she is one active kid? Consider PAW Patrol’s The Original PlasmaCar then. This is a rather straightforward toy, just place her feet on the toy car’s footrests, steer the wheels left-right repeatedly and go! Your four-year-old daughter will get plenty of workout from manually steering around with her patrol car. No batteries required, it’s just leveraging on the forces of inertia, friction and gravity to get the toy moving. Develop her sense of balance and coordination with this awesome toy ride!
- I'M FIRED UP! Easy to use, simply place feet on paw print footrests, turn the steering wheel, and PAW patrol is on a roll!
- NO BATTERIES, GEARS, OR PEDALS, PlasmaCar is kid friendly; kid approved
- A SLEEK DESIGN with a patented safety seat PlasmaCar by PlaSmart is great for children 3 yrs and up, and it’s easy to use – just prop feet up on the footrests and turn steering wheel to get moving
13. Gili Pop Beads Jewelry Making Kit
Have a budding fashionista at home? The Gili Pop Beads Jewelry Making Kit will make a wonderful present if you are running out of 4-year-old birthday girl gift ideas. What sets this toy apart from other jewelry making kits is the unique snap-lock design that makes piecing together and taking apart the 500 beads and accessories an easy task. Let your daughter’s imagination run free as she crafts pretty bracelets and necklaces out of it!
- Colorful & funny accessories: This unique snap-lock fashion kit comes with a pink storage box and 500 pieces beads accessories in various shapes, sizes, designs, and colors.
- Good Educational toy: Develop children’s fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination, cultivate children's creativity and imagination.
- Creative Play: Girls can use their imagination to make any crafts, such as necklace, bracelet and ring and ornament of Christmas tree. Gifts for Birthday, Christmas, Black Friday, Cyber Monday
14. ATOPDREAM 49-Key Roll-up Piano
Want to teach your little girl some piano but not willing to invest in a proper piano yet? ATOPDREAM 49-key Roll-Up Piano may be just the thing to get her started on the instrument without a huge pinch in the pockets. Made with nontoxic rubber keyboard, your child will have an enjoyable time making music and recording her musical pieces. This colorful keyboard is also a spacesaver – simply roll it up or fold it after use.
No products found.
15. Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Pretty Petals Gardening Tote Set with Tools
If you are looking to instil the love for gardening in your young lady, Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Pretty Petals Gardening Tote Set may be the best toys for 4-year-old girls to get started. Let her grow her love for working with soil, plants and flowers with her own gardening tools. The toolset is sturdy enough for some digging. It also comes with a spray bottle for her to water the garden with you. This toy is perfect for the outdoors apart from pretend play!
- Brightly patterned tote, complete with child-sized garden tools
- Tote made of durable fabric
- Garden tools--shovel, rake, and spray bottle--made of easy-clean plastic
16. Homello Adjustable Soft Skipping Rope
Strengthen your little girl’s legs with some skipping activity! The Homello Adjustable Soft Skipping Rope lets her work on those leg muscles with safety and comfort in mind. The handles are easy to grip and the rope length is adjustable to accommodate your child’s height. This lightweight skipping rope will make skipping a fun, breezy pastime that your daughter will not want to skip leg day!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE ROPE - Easily adjusted from 9 ft down to your desired length within minutes. Manufactured from solid 'scuff-resistant' 4.5 mm PVC cord.
- EXERCISE IN COMFORT - Unique patented design with grippy' & shatterproof polyethylene handles. Our lightweight and comfort foam handles reduce strain on your hands.
17. Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Mega Pack Animal Toy Set
Forget coloring on paper, the Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Toy Set takes coloring to a whole new level! Your daughter can unleash her creativity using 12 washable markers to beautify the coats of the washable animal figures such as dogs, cats and bunnies. Once she’s done, she can scrub the designs off with the included scrub brushes and scrub tub for a new coloring session again. Easy to use and nontoxic, this set is one of the best toys for 4-year-old girls.
- Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Mega Pack Animal Toy Set includes all 12 Washable Animal Figures, 12 Washable Markers, 1 Scrub Tub, 2 Scrub Brushes, and an Instruction Sheet.
- Color and customize these collectible animal toys then wash them and start again.
- Bring arts and crafts for girls and boys to a new level with 5 Toy Dogs, 4 Toy Cats, 1 Toy Hamster, and 2 Toy Rabbits.
18. Melissa & Doug Stamp-a-Scene-Rain Forest
Indulge your kid with the love of scrapbooking with Melissa & Doug Stamp-a-Scene Rain Forest. This themed stamp set allows your four-year-old girl to explore the different pictures related to the jungle theme and weave a story of her own with the stamped characters. The set also includes 5 color pencils for her to better illustrate her narrative and artwork. This is one of the best toys for 4-year-old girls for a quiet play time.
- Themed stamp set with everything needed to create and color detailed picture scenes
- Includes 20 stamps, 5 colored pencils, durable 2-color stamp pad and wooden storage tray.
- Exciting jungle theme
19. Educational Insights Playfoam
If there are toys that are super flexible, safe yet fun with multiple ways to play, this is it! The Educational Insights Playfoam comes with eight colored foams that promise plenty of squish. Your kid can shape it anyway she likes according to her creativity. The best part about this toy is that the playfoam doesn’t dry out so it’s an endless shaping and reshaping adventure!
Also mentioned in: The Best Toys for 3-Year-Old Girls Play Time 2021
- SENSORY FUN WITH PLAYFOAM: Preschoolers are free to express their creativity, with squishy, squashy Playfoam that never dries out! Just squish up the Playfoam, shape it however you like, then squash it back down and start all over again
- NEVER DRIES OUT! SHAPE AGAIN & AGAIN! Just squish up the Playfoam, shape it however you like, then squash it back down and start all over again
- SENSORY BIN FILLER: Playfoam is the perfect learning compound for classrooms and home sensory bins where toddlers & preschoolers can dig, discover and develop fine motor skills.
20. Skyrocket Blume Doll – Add Water & See Who Grows
This toy may sound like mystery and magic but that’s what makes Skyrocket Blume Doll a popular hit among the girls. All you need to do is add some water to the pot-like container and lo and behold – a doll will bloom right in front of your eyes! There are 22 different Blume dolls in the collection and your daughter will never which surprise she will get until the doll grows out of the pot.
- Just add water and like magic, a new friend will Blume Before your eyes!
- Each Blume doll features over-the-top fashion hairstyles and outfits that you can mix and match.
- Discover 10+ surprises including a mini friend, sticker sheet, and fashion accessories.
21. Melissa & Doug Scissor Skills Activity Pad
Cut and snip away with the Melissa & Doug Scissor Skills Activity Pad! While this activity may seem simple and boring to the adults, it is the total opposite for four-year-olds. Your little girl will enjoy snipping with a plastic safety scissors along the vibrantly printed designs which increases in difficulty level with each page. This 20-page activity pad is set to train your child’s concentration as well as her fine motor skills in paper cutting.
- HELPS CHILDREN PRACTICE SCISSOR SKILLS: The Melissa & Doug Scissor Skills Activity Book is a paper-cutting project book with 20 pre-printed activity pages. This cutting book includes child safety scissors.
- DURABLE CHILD SAFETY SCISSORS: To encourage children 4 to 7 years old to learn how to use scissors safely, we’ve included plastic safety scissors that naturally encourage proper form.
- ENCOURAGES FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Our scissor-skills activity set for kids assists in the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills. The inclusion of mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more stimulates creativity.
22. Fuzzikins Cottontail Cottage Craft Pop-Up Book Playset
Similar to the Crayola Scribble Scrubbie set, Fuzzikins Cottontail Cottage Craft Pop-Up Book Playset has tiny bunny figurines for your daughter to color her designs on, except this toy comes with a pop-up toy cottage to house those little furries! Customize the washable bunny characters with washable markers and rinse away to redesign. Your little girl can also color in the stickers to decorate the bunnies’ home. Such sweet, best toys for 4-year-old girls!
- A fun craft that's also a toy!
- Design your own bunny friends and stickers!
- Rinse and redesign the rabbits as many times as you want!
There’s something about dolls that girls tend to love playing with, and it’s even more so with Luvabella Newborn Interactive Baby Doll! This realistic doll will teach your four-year-old what it’s like to be a caring person as a pretend mother taking care of a “baby”. This toy doll is able to imitate cute baby sounds and even simulates a real baby sleeping with a breathing tummy and heartbeat. One of the best toys for 4-year-old girls, your kid will enjoy playing with and calling Luvabella her own as she feeds, soothes and rocks it to sleep!
- EXPRESSIVE FACE AND MOVEMENTS: With beautiful natural expressions, a dynamic moving mouth and sweet newborn sounds, Luvabella Newborn is truly lifelike! She can express if she’s hungry, fussy, happy or gassy, just like a real baby!
- INTERACTIVE ACCESSORIES: Care for Luvabella Newborn with her bottle and soother. She’ll suckle on them like a real baby, responding with adorable sounds! It’s a real newborn experience as you love, feed, burp and play with your very own Luvabella!
- REALISTIC BREATHING TUMMY: Rock soft and snuggly Luvabella Newborn to sleep in your arms, and she’ll doze off. When she’s sleeping, her tummy really rises and falls – gently place your hands on her tummy to feel her breathing and listen for her heartbeat!
24. Melissa & Doug Make-A-Cake Mixer Set
Is your 4-year-old girl an aspiring baker? You can promote her love for baking with the Melissa & Doug Make-A-Cake Mixer Set. Get mixing with a bowl mixer that spins when your child manually turns the hand-crank. The toy set also comes with wooden egg and butter that are sliceable with a wooden knife. Once she has checked the ingredients listed in the recipe card, she will have a loaf in a cake pan ready!
- 11-PIECE WOODEN MIXER SET: Our Wooden Make-a-Cake Mixer Set is a hand-crank mixer containing 11-pieces including a mixer, bowl, sliceable wooden egg and butter, loaf, cake pan, pretend cake mix box, cake pan, wooden knife, and recipe card.
- REALISTIC SPINNING ACTION: This kitchen pretend play appliance has number dials that turn and a mixer bowl that spins when children turn the hand-crank.
- HELPS DEVELOP MULTIPLE SKILLS: The Melissa & Doug Make-a-Cake Set encourages creative thinking and imaginative play and promotes cognitive and number skills.
25. Doodle Bear The Original 14ʺ Plush Toy with 3 Washable Markers
Unleash more doodle power with the Doodle Bear Plush Toy! This is not your ordinary plush toy but rather, this is a soft, cuddly bear plush that acts as both a toy companion as well as a doodle canvas for your 4-year-old girl artist. Draw and doodle to her heart’s content with three washable markers. She can then snap a picture of her creations to decorate with app stickers and share her projects with friends via the Doodle Bear Studio App!
- The Original DOODLE BEAR PLUSH TOY: Back with new characters and new sizes
- SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Snap a picture of your creation and then customize your Doodle Bear's background or record a message on The Doodle Bear Studio App
- DOODLE MARKERS: This adorable stuffed toy comes with 3 washable markers
26. Osmo – Little Genius Starter Kit
There is so much to do with this Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit! Your little girl can develop different skill sets depending on the game app displayed on the tablet that is connected to the Osmo base and game mat. There are 4 game modes: Costume Party, ABCs, Stories, and Squiggle Magic, whereby each mode offers interactive hands-on learning fun. This kit includes cardboard costume pieces for pretend play and problem-solving, plus silicone sticks and rings for letter forming. The stackable containers make storage after play a tidy affair!
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Award-winning learning games let your child interact with tangible educational toys and an iPad, bringing their actions to life. A hands-on learning adventure awaits your little genius (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Little Genius Starter Kit includes fun preschool learning toys that will transform how your child learns. The 4 educational games in the kit will help your child recognize letters and learn phonics (ABCs), develop pre-drawing skills (Squiggle Magic), identify social-emotional cues, and experiment with clothes and colors (Costume Party), and develop problem-solving skills (Stories).
- SKILLS LEARNED: 4 educational games - your child will develop creativity, imagination, fine motor skills, verbal proficiency, empathy, and spatial reasoning. These interactive learning games teach core subjects in the most innovative way possible.
27. Melissa & Doug Slice & Bake Christmas Cookie Play Set
Cookies a galore, and it’s Christmas cookies at that! The Melissa & Doug Slice & Bake Christmas Cookie Play Set is one of the best Christmas gifts for 4-year-old girl in the pretend kitchen play toy department. Your little baker will have lots of fun slicing cookies and decorating them with toppings. This toy also comes with baking directions to guide your child as she handles her cookies with wooden knife, spatula and cookie sheet.
- Includes a tube of 12 sliceable cookies with 12 decorative toppings, an oven mitt, wooden cookie sheet, knife, and spatula.
- Includes optional play ideas to guide educational and imaginative play.
- Cookies store in a durable dough tube.
28. Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Rocket
It doesn’t hurt to let your young lady stomp around with Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Rocket once in a while! This cool stomp rocket toy is perfect for outdoor play time, and it is best played at night to see the glow effect. Have your girl run and jump on the rocket launcher hard enough and watch the foam rockets soar up to 100 feet high, wheee!
- YEAR ROUND FUN! RUN, JUMP, STOMP! Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets toy foam Rockets that glow-in-the-dark. Get kids away from screen time and encourage active, indoor or outdoor play. High quality, built to last for hours of active fun. Perfect boy toy or girl toy for ages 3 and up.
- ENCOURAGES EXERCISE! 100% KID POWERED! Excellent toy to burn off extra energy. The MEGA KIT includes 7 glow in the dark toy foam rockets and an easy to set up, durable launch stand for hours of jumping and stomping. Great toy gift for boys and girls.
- PROMOTES STEM LEARNING. RAISING SMARTER, HEALTHIER, HAPPIER KIDS: Get kids interested in STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Pair this set with a Stomp Rocket Stompin' Science Book. Stomp Rockets demonstrate force, trajectory, and the power of science.
29. ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 Number
Zingo is a household game and your 4-year-old princess can definitely gain a lot from such a toy! The ThinkFun Zingo 1-2-3 Number game helps her develop important basics in math like recognising numbers and words plus counting. This educational toy is among the best toys for 4-year-old girls that is easy to pick up yet provides great entertainment factor enough to keep your child engaged and learning at the same time.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop counting, simple addition, number sense and word recognition skills.
- What you get - Zingo 1-2-3 is one of ThinkFun's Enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
30. Magblock Magnetic Building Blocks
Building blocks may seem like toys for boys but one look at Magblock Magnetic Building Blocks, you will know the magnetic tiles look so pretty that your four-year-old girl will fall in love with it! One of the best STEM toys, these tiles opens up to endless ways of construction. Whether she is off making small ball, cars, houses, castle or various shapes, this is where good coordination, critical thinking as well as creativity will be tested and trained.
- 【Keep Kids Away from the Screen】If you're like me, concerned kids that too much time is spent in front of a screen, whether television, computer, tablet, phone or the like, this product will hold their attention while building coordination skills and critical thinking.So many different things kids can do with these.
- 【Great STEM Learning Tool for Children】Magnetic blocks set can help children develop in science, technology, engineering, mathematics. It is a very good educational toy for children，as well as a great STEM toy to play at a family! You will enjoy these magnetic blocks as an adult too.
- 【High Quality and Safe】Made of Non-Toxic and durable ABS plastic. Round edge design without sharpness, no worry about hurting your kid's little hands. The magnets are strong enough to withstand tall castle. The different shapes allow maximum creativity, and appeal to a wide range of age groups.
Some of these toys are focused on learning while some others may be leaning towards building personalities. However, each of them can contribute to improving the many skills of your baby girl, be it cognitive or creative. If I am to pick my five best toys for 4-year-old girls, they will be as follows:
- KidKraft Charlotte Dollhouse
- Melissa & Doug Scissor Skills Activity Pad
- Fisher-Price DoodlePro
- Luvabella Newborn Interactive Baby Doll
- Fuzzikins Cottontail Cottage Craft Pop-Up Book Playset
How about you? Do you find something in the list that fancies your interest? Let me know your thoughts on the comments below. If you liked this article, feel free to share it.
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API