It can be difficult for us parents to see our children uncomfortable when their molars grow. However, this is part of their development, and all we could do is to help them become a little more comfortable, and one way to do that is to give them the best teether for molars.
Teethers can have soothing effects on babies. It also helps them relieve the pressure on their tender gums and makes them chew better. It is a good thing that there are many available options on the market. However, among these options, you may ask: which one can be the ideal, practical teethers for molars?
Well, the answer depends on your baby’s preference, so you need to explore several options until you find the one that your baby likes. But, to make the process of choosing a lot easier for you, we have listed down below the top 12 practical teethers for molars that you should consider getting.
#1 Nuby Silicone Teethe-eez Teether with Bristles (Hygienic and Effective Teether!)
The Nubby silicone teether has a textured surface that helps stimulate your baby’s gum effectively, which is why it is part of this list of teethers for molars. The teether’s design is a fish shape, so it is made easier for babies to hold in their tiny hands. Aside from that, it also comes in 9 different colors that are attractive to the baby’s eyes.
Aside from its practical design, you will also like that this teether is hygienic and safe. It is BPA free, so you do not have to worry about unwanted chemicals in your baby’s mouth.
What I like most about this teether is that upon purchase, you will receive an instruction manual on how to sterilize these, which are pretty straightforward. Aside from that, this teether also comes with a case, so you could bring it with you safely anywhere you and your baby go.
- Super soft 100% silicone fish-shaped teether
- Multiple teething surfaces aid in the eruption of new teeth
- Perfect size and shape for little hands to hold
#2 Mombella Dancing Elephant Teether (Quirky yet convenient teether)
This elephant-shaped teether by Mombella is more than its colors and quirky design. It is made out of 100% silicone food-grade material. It is gentle and soft on baby’s gums, but it also durable.
What I like most about this teether is its design. The elephant shape makes it easier for babies to grab and hold on their own. It can also be used as a pacifier, which makes it a double purpose item. Aside from that, it is freezer and dishwasher safe too, so cleaning and storage will not be an issue for you.
Another thing I appreciate about this manufacturer is that they think about your baby’s preference. If your baby doesn’t like this teether, you can easily send it back and change it to another teether from Mombella, which is super practical and convenient.
- By 3-4 Months, baby has improved suck-swallow-breathe co-ordination, there’s more space between the structures in the mouth and throat, baby is using 3-dimensional sucking pattern, can mouth for longer time, start to bite toys, also can bring toys to mouth.
- Help your baby to hold and mouth on tether toys for biting and chewing will helps your baby learn to use the jaw, lips and tongue independently of one another. This is very important in baby's mouth structure development.
- 5-6m baby will use mouth to learn about textures, shape, temperature, and sizes of toys, it is critical your baby have safe and appropriate toys during this learning period. Children who don't have enough mouthing are often late in speech development.
#3 Green Sprouts Molar Teether (No fuss and straightforward!)
Sometimes, traditional designs and features are still the best, which is why this Green Sprouts Molar teether has made our list of teethers for molars. This teether is made out of food-grade silicone, which makes it flexible and soft. The shape of it is natural to hold while the multiple textures it has provides soothing effects to the gums.
What I like about this teether is that it is made out of PVC-free and BPA-free silicone, which is what you should look out for when buying a teether. Children also seem to be attracted to their bright colors, so it makes them less fussy.
However, this teether can be a little bit pricier than the other options on their list. But, it could be justified by the quality and the trusted history of the brand’s manufacturing.
- Soothes & massages baby's molar gums & teeth
- Soft, flexible silicone eases pain
- Easy to hold, gum, & chew
#4 Slotic Baby Teething Toys (Fun and safe teethers for molars)
By the time that your baby develops their molars, they might already have a preference for fruits and colors. If that is the case, you should consider getting Slotic Baby Teething Toys. These teethers are on this list because they are in several fruit shapes. The colors are bright and attractive too. They also have a textured surface that helps soothe the gums and teeth.
The good thing about these teethers is that they can be used as toys as well. Aside from that, it is made out of baby-safe materials, which will put your mind to ease. Babies can easily hold it, and it is also easy to clean.
However, the downside of this teether is that it can be quite expensive. You have to buy the whole set of 6.
- WHAT YOU NEED: Do you want to help your baby get through that rough period of teething easier and with less pain? The answer is here with our amazing fruit teether toy, a safe and easy solution to gums pain relief.
- 100% SAFE: Our fruit baby chewing toy is made with silicone, a soft and flexible material that will not hurt your baby’s gums. At the same time, the silicone material contains no toxins that may hurt your child.
- PRACTICAL: All babies experience a period when they feel the need to grab and chew on everything, but the fruit pain relief toy has a specially textured surface and soft feel that your baby will love, making his gums hurt less while also helping the new teeth to sprout easier and faster.
#5 Little Bambam Giraffe Teether Toys by Bambeado (Overachieving teether)
This teether by Bambeado is on our list because multiple awards from different trusted organizations have validated it. Aside from that, this teether is BPA free, which is 100% safe for children. It is designed to prevent cracks from existing so that bacteria will not be able to accumulate on the teether. The different textures brought by the shape of the giraffe can also help stimulate children’s gums and help them feel more comfortable while their molars are growing.
The beautiful thing about this best teether for molars is that it is more significant in size compared to others, so there is more space for your kids to chew on. It can also be easily held by babies and cleaned by parents. However, the drawback of this teether is a single piece retails at an expensive price.
- SAVE YOUR SANITY - When your wee bubby is teething the whole household can be put under STRESS, lots and lots of it! Our Little Bam Bam teether toys can help reduce that stress for all, allowing you to enjoy this wonderful period with your child rather than wishing it away.
- PROVIDE RELIEF FOR BUBBIES SORE GUMS - All babies instinctively want to chew on whatever they can get their little hands on when the teeth start to push through. Made from soft, chewable, baby-safe silicone, Little Bam Bam baby teether toys are the perfect texture for those tender gums – we call it the Goldilocks Zone, not too hard and not too soft, just perfect.
- LOTS OF COLOR, LOTS OF TEXTURE - We have put a lot of thought into the look at feel of Little Bam Bam baby teethers. The ears, legs and horns are just the right size for little hands to hold and the bright color will help stimulate your baby. Why buy boring teething rings when the Bambeado range of teethers for infants and baby teething toys are just so much more fun for teething babies.
#6 Itzy Ritzy Teething Ball & Training Toothbrush (Great for toothbrush training also!)
This Itzy Ritzy lemon shaped teether is on our teethers for molars list because it is efficient and versatile. It is made out of non-toxic materials and silicone. These materials make this teether flexible and soft yet durable enough to withstand weeks of chewing.
What I like most about this teether is that it is versatile. It can also be used as a training toothbrush, all thanks to the multiple textures it has on its surface. The design is too cute and easy to hold, which is an additional plus.
The disadvantage of this teether is that it has inner nooks that can be difficult and challenging to clean. You need extra effort to reach the insides and make sure no bacteria or dirt is left.
- Itzy Ritzy’s Bitzy Biter is a lemon-shaped teething ball featuring multiple textures and an open design
- The stem of the Bitzy Biter can be used as a training toothbrush for your little one
- Multiple textures help massage sore, swollen gums and soothe emerging teeth
#7 Ike & Leo Teething Toys (It smells and works great!)
If you are looking for a great practical teether, then you should consider Ike & Leo Teething Toys. It is a fruit scented FDA approved teether. It comes in a set of 4 which have handles for your little ones. It also has a variety of texture in each piece, so you can easily switch to which one would soothe your baby’s gums better.
What we like most about this teether is that it is straightforward and it smells fruity too, which is helpful to your children. Aside from that, this product has a satisfaction guarantee. This means that if your baby doesn’t like the teethers, you will be refunded full price.
However, this teether is not ideal for children who are older or for babies who are heavy chewers. It can easily rip and dangerous if swallowed.
No products found.
#8 Baby Munka Cactus Teether ( Great for teaching kid oral hygiene at a young age)
It is important to incorporate proper hygiene at an early age, which is why this best teether for molars has made it on to our list. It comes in a cactus shape which has toothbrush like bristles on the middle stem and stimulating textures on the other two stalks. It is made out of flexible baby-safe silicone that is gentle yet effective in soothing irritable baby’s gums.
The advantage of Baby Munka Cactus Teether is that it is super affordable for something that has two types of usage. It’s also very compact, which makes it easier for babies to hold on their own safely.
However, the pitfall of this teether is that the bristle can fall off if your baby is a heavy chewer. This can be dangerous as the bristle can be swallowed.
- SOOTHE WHILE PROMOTING PROPER HYGIENE— Instill good oral hygiene habits early for your little one with the Cactus Teething Toothbrush. This ultra-soft, colorful toothbrush not only soothes sore teething gums but also keeps teeth clean, prevents cavities later on, and paves the way to a beautiful smile for your child.
- MADE WITH FOOD GRADE BABY-SAFE MATERIAL—Made from supple 100% BPA-free silicone, this toothbrush is gentle on babies’ gums yet effective enough to provide a thorough brushing to fight tooth decay, so you can be confident your child’s teeth are clean and healthy.
- A SAFER ALTERNATIVE— Unlike hard, uncomfortable plastic toothbrushes, this tender teething toothbrush provides soft, flexible silicone bristles, so you never have to worry about your child experiencing mouth injuries.
#9 Infantino Good Bites (Just like a real carrot)
This BPA free carrot shape silicone teether by Infantino will stimulate your kid’s gums and eyes. The luxurious orange color paired with the green leave handles is cute but also easy to hold for tiny hands. The texture on the surface is straightforward and effective.
The incredible thing about this teether is that unlike in others, it’s difficult for dirt to accumulate. It is also hollow, which makes it very easy to clean and sanitize. Most of all, this teether is the most affordable teether on this list of teethers for molars .
However, the drawback of this teether is that textures may not be enough to massage some baby’s gums as they are less aggressive. They can also more likely resemble a toy rather than an actual teether.
- Design: This teether is right-sized for little hands, with built-in handles, and textures to help with developmental growth while satisfying the baby's need to soothe tender gums
- Material benefits: Designed with BPA free silicone to provide a strong, yet soft biting experience
- Development: Mouthing helps babies explore the world using their senses to learn about texture, taste and temperature and build muscles they will use later in life for eating and speaking
#10 Cactus Baby Teething Toys (A toy with a purpose)
If you are looking for other teethers that can double as a toothbrush, then you should check this one out. Cactus Baby Teething Toys is made out of food-grade silicone, which is durable so that you do not have to worry about choking issues due to the bristles falling off. Aside from that, this teether’s texture can help effectively elevate gum pains.
What we like most about this teether is that it is safer compared to other teethers for molars . It has FDA and CE certifications. Furthermore, your purchase comes with a money-back guarantee, which makes it very practical. It is also easy to clean and sanitize.
However, the pitfall of this product is in its dimensions. It can be too small, which makes it difficult to hold.
- WHY PARENTS LOVE OUR CACTUS 2 IN 1 TEETHER – Our baby teething toy helps your baby grow their teeth happily and healthily by helping soothe sore teething gums, while promoting oral hygiene – paving the way to a beautiful smile for your baby and enhancing hand-to-mouth coordination through play.
- UNIQUE AND APPEALING DESIGN – Babies love the stimulating bright cactus color and innovative easy grip design. With multiple textures, your baby has different surfaces to chew on to help keep sore gum discomfort to a minimum. Watch it quickly become your babies favorite teether!
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND – Don’t risk it when it comes to your child’s safety. Our best-selling teething toothbrush is made using the highest quality food grade silicone, giving you peace of mind against any choking hazards, unsafe teething toy sizes and materials.
#11 Dr. Brown’s Ridgees Massaging Teether (A straightforward teether)
This Dr. Brown’s teether is on our list because it is honest. This teether can reach the different crevices of your baby’s mouth to massage and stimulate away pains. It is made out of plastic that does not easily crack or break. It is ideal for babies who are three months old and up. It is also dishwasher safe, which makes it easy to clean.
One reason to fall in love with this teether is that it is super affordable. At its love price and durability, you can buy multiple pieces to help your babies get through the whole ordeal of growing molars.
However, the plastic material can be too hard for some babies who may lead to them not liking these teethers for molars.
- Safely eases pain during teething
- Dr. Brown's giraffe ridgees teether reaches all areas of the mouth including back molars
- Firm edges massage gums while soft surfaces provide pressure relief for erupting teeth
#12 Brush-Baby MolarMunch Teether (Most ideal teether for growing molars)
Last but certainly not least, this teether can be considered as the most ideal option for teethers for molars. It is designed to be able to reach the back gums and teeth safely. It is flexible and robust. The textures are made to soothe molars. Most of all, it is made out of non-toxic plastic and BPA free materials.
What you will appreciate most about Brush-Baby MolarMunch Teether is that it is made to help easy molar growth discomfort. It is shaped like a pacifier, which makes it easy for children to chew on it without even holding the item.
The disadvantage of it is that it is prone to fall off when children use it hands-free. This may result in dirt accumulation or frequent cleaning.
- Reaches back teeth and gums
- Strong, flexible, textured biting surface – good for mighty molars
- Gentle rattle to help distract and calm from teething discomfort
Well, there you have it. Those are the top 12 best teething toys for molars. When looking for teethers for molars, it is essential to make sure that the teether is made out of baby-safe materials. Aside from that, you should also take note of the texture of the surface, the shape, and the hygiene factor.
The texture is essential because it is what massages your baby’s gums. You have to make sure that the texture is excellent but still soft enough so that it doesn’t hurt your baby’s gums. You should also make sure that babies can comfortably grip the shape. Most of all, you have to watch out for how each teether is suggested to be clean. Opt for one that is easy and not time-consuming to clean.
From the list above, did you find one that you think your babies would like? I personally recommend the Mombella Dancing Elephant Teether just because I can send it back if my baby does not like it. All of the items mentioned above are safe and high-quality too, so you can surely depend on all of them
Last update on 2020-10-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API